Nantonium Box Hack Buggy
Nantonium Box Hack is processing forever
RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/03/2016 11:01pm
Quote Post

Every time I try to use the "Buyable Nantonium Strongbox" hack, it just seems to be stuck loading the crate forever, forcing me to refresh the page, the only conclusion I have is that it somehow got fixed. 

If someone could please fix this or make a new one we'll appreciate it. (Sorry for talking like I know stuff, I'm still new)

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/14/2016 12:08am
Quote Post

i tried this hack it keeps looding until the game freeze ( it could be my crap of a computer or internet conection thought)

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/14/2016 12:21am
Quote Post
Oh, hey...
rk2 Posted on: 11/13/2016 7:08pm

i tried this hack it keeps looding until the game freeze ( it could be my crap of a computer or internet conection thought)

It's not because of your computer nor your connection, but rather the hack itself. It's been patched so therefore it's faulty. It will say "hacked" but won't work properly. I highly suggest that a hack mod just takes it down since it's confusing people.

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/14/2016 2:33am
Quote Post

hope they update it, need the alloy from the nanos. 

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/19/2016 8:15am
Quote Post

so any news on upgrading this AoB?

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/19/2016 10:26pm
Quote Post

Still broken :( One of the more important ones to get fixed imo

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/20/2016 9:11am
Quote Post
ashbashmore Posted on: 11/19/2016 5:26pm

Still broken :( One of the more important ones to get fixed imo

I agree, tried it then cant buy the titanium boxes for sas creds. My opinion is cause of the patches of the game from time to time.

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/21/2016 10:38am
Quote Post

Its not working , neither i will think it will work again ...
To get nantonium boxes on SAS 4 you need now to pay coins , at least playing it on ninjakiwi , for me this hack its not worth anymore , it would need to be something brand new  like get amazing drops of nantonium boxes while you play it ,  more chances of getting high levels of boxes dropping from zombies when you kill then .
That would fix the problem and no need to buy then on store.
Using the high level drops hack of boxes and money that still works very well ,   with a new hack to get only high level nantonium on the Map Pods that can be compleated on   2 minutes could be a very good way too of making alloy very quick .
But great great great would be the perfect hack .. make the weapon cost of money and alloy on the collections menu to drop to low prices that would reduce a lot of hacks that were made just to to have chances of good weapons .
If this was made there would be no need for hacks of box , ways to get alloy or even worry with money again.

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 03/10/2017 1:57am
Quote Post

both the high level strongbox and buyable nano hacks dont work for me

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 03/19/2017 10:27pm
Quote Post

A way to bypass the broken hack "0 Cost Strongboxes" just use the "Nades=Money" hack and then boom you can get as many of those strongboxes you like.  As for the "Buyable Nantonium," pretty sure NK patched it.  If you really wanted that hack then you should try to make it yourself.

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 04/27/2017 4:23am
Quote Post

Box cost 0 and Nanto box hacks dont work for me either

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 05/23/2017 3:04pm
Quote Post

Nantonium Box Hack is no affect on my side with Firefox browser.
Display Hack success but still display the K coin payment page

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 08/20/2017 7:23am
Quote Post
lkl27 Posted on: 05/28/2016 3:59am

I am unable to access ANY SAS4 hacks on the trainer- any ideas would be appreciated!

Some hacks work ony on kongregate site some only work on ninja kiwi some works on both idk if this is your problem or your tranier  basic needs are not downloaded get some more details ....... 

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 08/26/2017 5:29pm
Quote Post

it was one of a hell hacks that nano boxes hack
i'll miss ya

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 09/08/2017 1:41pm
Quote Post

Well honestly the nantonium doesn't really matter if you get the wide choice of gear and max 10*** gear.

It matters even less if you get the black gear hack (but then it's more obvious that you hack)