Nantonium Box Hack Buggy
Nantonium Box Hack is processing forever
RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/06/2017 3:04am
Quote Post

Doesnt work for me either, any chance it could be removed from the list?

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/06/2017 5:31pm
Quote Post
monkeytesting Posted on: 11/05/2017 10:04pm

any way we can remove/ reorder hacks?

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/07/2017 3:44am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
tqran Posted on: 11/06/2017 12:31pm
monkeytesting Posted on: 11/05/2017 10:04pm

any way we can remove/ reorder hacks?

VOTE!  Hacks with more downvotes show up at the bottom, hacks with more upvotes show up at the top.  Pretty simple shit.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 11/07/2017 8:27pm
Quote Post

Voting doesnt change anything for me. The hacks have been in a certain order ever since I first downloaded KHUT

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 12/23/2017 10:04pm
Quote Post

Honestly, Nantonium hack is pointless if you use wide choice of gear and 10*** hacks (you can also add black gear hack but that gets suspicious to the other players)

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 12/25/2017 11:12am
Quote Post

Should We remove, You know... 'Not Working' hax. It'll make things easier...

"I'm too tired to keep running from the death. Better to face the death itself."
- Y

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 12/28/2017 7:54pm
Quote Post

Nanto hack was one of the most useful... IMHO. But If it's dead now, it might be better to remove it. What's the point of clumping not working stuff?

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 12/29/2017 1:59am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

In my trainer that you can find on the hacks page (https://konghack.com/game/display/106454-sas_zombie_assault_4), there is a hack for alloy, which makes the nano drop hack useless.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 12/29/2017 7:01am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 12/28/2017 8:59pm

In my trainer that you can find on the hacks page (https://konghack.com/game/display/106454-sas_zombie_assault_4), there is a hack for alloy, which makes the nano drop hack useless.

Is there any specific condition for the alloy hack to work? Cuz I have applied it before clicking "Play", I am using Kongregate to play, but still the alloy amount doesn't change. I tried to play an MP game, sell all the boxes just to make the alloy amount changed by some amount, but still couldn't see 10mil alloy in effect. I wonder if I am missing something? Thanks for the help. 

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 12/29/2017 8:43pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 12/28/2017 8:59pm

The "Alloy hack" on Kongtrainer doesn't work. It doesn't give 10 Million Alloys. Can you please verify if your hack works?

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 12/29/2017 8:57pm
Quote Post

+1 to previous post. Alloy hack in KHUT says "hacked", but when I enter Elite Inventory - nothing is changed. Reloading game also didnt help :(

Also tried to apply the same way your Cores hack - worked like a charm. Thanks a lot for that, it is AWESOME :)

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 01/03/2018 4:56am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Ok I updated the alloy hack, can anyone confirm if it works now?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 01/03/2018 6:16pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 01/02/2018 11:56pm

Yes it works... But seems that it causes auto MP ban :( If someone can test it on fake accounts, please report. Cause my account have been banned, and I didnt use any other hacks...

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 01/07/2018 3:14pm
Quote Post
romeo360 Posted on: 01/03/2018 1:16pm

Yes it works... But seems that it causes auto MP ban :( If someone can test it on fake accounts, please report. Cause my account have been banned, and I didnt use any other hacks...

Just curious .

I know a friend of mine who semi grinded himself to level 55 3 months ago found the special hack trainer made by the author of this hack and according to him he only used the alloy hack option only from  the aforementioned special hack trainer which worked but soon after when he entered the MP events his rank was locked at 10000 and later he was perma banned from MP games altogether.... Talk about humiliation and greif, as he was using his kongregate account and the char he was maintaining from last 1 year or so....he was upset as hell. But  technically the cheat worked and author stated explicitly that he claimed no responsibility for the actions of the user of the elite trainer so the  consequences are user's own and secondly to each flash game that i and my friends have used KHUT cheats on we have not experienced any kickout.

So my only concern regarding the latest edition of the hack is that ... is the KHUT version of alloy hack MP ban proof like the SAS credits hack for the game?

PS Thank you Sincerely @hackergonnahackLOL for making the alloy hack KHUT version and making my christmas wish come true smileyyesyessmiley

Now if many people using KHUT would also honor romeo360 concern and validate the phantom nature or undetectability of alloy hack similar to SAS credits hack for SAS 4 so people may craft weapons at their convenience and time availability. Please angel

Peace Out

RE: Nantonium Box Hack Buggy Posted on: 01/07/2018 9:54pm
Quote Post

it works.

Edit: but i m banned. I think its because the alloy hack