[Information] Level 16 ...
Level 16 for heroes is coming!!!
RE: Level 16 ... Posted on: 08/04/2016 9:42pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Anyone here can tell you that the level16popup stuff doesn't appear in the code anywhere. I don't know where this came from if it's not fake.

atdt *67
RE: Level 16 ... Posted on: 08/05/2016 4:25pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/17/2016 11:37pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 07/17/2016 9:03pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/17/2016 11:19am

keep working on it kirby, about 200 extra millions of debts and you'll be back at positive

this^
i believe the number youre tryinf to get is -2,147,483,648 and then decrease it again

if you go far enough into the negatives itll go back into positive. probably be easier to do that then it would trying to get back to 0

no i think what happens is the system is built to only display numbers up to a certain amount, but when you exceed that amount it is displayed as a negative but it is actually a positive.
thats why when you get a score in the negatives a positive score wont replace it.
there integers dont make any logical cents (since we are talking about money here)

AFAIK : If you have too much, it will be so much that it'll just be too much to handle. In other words, it will be shown as negative.
However, as far as I know, decreasing it doesn't make it positive again. If anything, it makes it more negative. Only getting further +value will it go back to zero or a positive number. For example : My cumulative score in 12.2 is in negative. Every time I complete the mission, it goes nearer to zero. But since the game essentially understands negative values as "WTF?", your -ve leadearboard score will only be replaced by another more negative score. BUT, because it still is a negative value, you will be at the bottom of the leaderboard.
So,
1. It is displayed as a negative.
2. It is understood as a very high positive value.
3. It is treated as a negative value.
I hope that didn't make any sense.

Just let me sleep.

RE: Level 16 ... Posted on: 08/05/2016 7:21pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
atultiriri Posted on: 08/05/2016 12:25pm
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 07/17/2016 11:37pm
thenewcomer Posted on: 07/17/2016 9:03pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 07/17/2016 11:19am

keep working on it kirby, about 200 extra millions of debts and you'll be back at positive

this^
i believe the number youre tryinf to get is -2,147,483,648 and then decrease it again

if you go far enough into the negatives itll go back into positive. probably be easier to do that then it would trying to get back to 0

no i think what happens is the system is built to only display numbers up to a certain amount, but when you exceed that amount it is displayed as a negative but it is actually a positive.
thats why when you get a score in the negatives a positive score wont replace it.
there integers dont make any logical cents (since we are talking about money here)

AFAIK : If you have too much, it will be so much that it'll just be too much to handle. In other words, it will be shown as negative.
However, as far as I know, decreasing it doesn't make it positive again. If anything, it makes it more negative. Only getting further +value will it go back to zero or a positive number. For example : My cumulative score in 12.2 is in negative. Every time I complete the mission, it goes nearer to zero. But since the game essentially understands negative values as "WTF?", your -ve leadearboard score will only be replaced by another more negative score. BUT, because it still is a negative value, you will be at the bottom of the leaderboard.
So,
1. It is displayed as a negative.
2. It is understood as a very high positive value.
3. It is treated as a negative value.
I hope that didn't make any sense.

had -1943462325
then bought 2 mad tech grenades for 2000 each
my total then read -1943466325
yup it doesnt make cents, but as long as i can keep leveling my heroes, i dont care.

RE: Level 16 ... Posted on: 08/05/2016 7:27pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
jarly Posted on: 08/04/2016 5:42pm

Anyone here can tell you that the level16popup stuff doesn't appear in the code anywhere. I don't know where this came from if it's not fake.

yep that block of code seems to be erroneous.
does not appear after the level 15 code in the client.