[Suggestion] Manually down-voting hacks instead of auto down-voting
Oh, hey...

So, I was posting new hacks today and they all got down-voted. I made sure that the description was as legible as possible so they wouldn't make any mistake causing an auto down-vote on my hack. Turns out the guy who down-voted my hacks were because he had the wrong process. This gets me very annoyed because previous hacks of mine were auto down-voted because people don't bother to read the description and/or had the wrong process. I checked the hacks out the to make sure if I did something wrong. Sure enough, I didn't.

So what I'm suggesting is that people should manually down-vote hacks since many people tend to make mistakes. Also makes it easier to tell if a hacking is working or not.

Grammar Führer

I agree with the idea, however, as Mord later added, it might also be a pain since people might not even care at all to down-vote the hacks even if they genuinely don't work...
Now I'm thorn between the choices. While it would be nice if false down-votes did stop due to mistakes like people targeting wrong processes, it is also possible that posite down-votes could go unnoticed due to people being lazy to down-vote it even if all it involved was pressing a single button to do it.

No number of hacks, good or bad, can replace Common Sense.
If you don't know how to use a hack, don't complain about them. Ask first, then complain.
In case you'd like me to update one of my hacks, please PM me, I'll bother updating them...
We don't bitetoo much.
In case you're lost, make sure you check both "101" and the "Konghack Wiki".

Oh, hey...
Tsumi Posted on: 08/12/2016 4:32am

I agree with the idea, however, as Mord later added, it might also be a pain since people might not even care at all to down-vote the hacks even if they genuinely don't work...
Now I'm thorn between the choices. While it would be nice if false down-votes did stop due to mistakes like people targeting wrong processes, it is also possible that posite down-votes could go unnoticed due to people being lazy to down-vote it even if all it involved was pressing a single button to do it.

I agree. Also, maybe another suggestion could be if the hack doesn't work, there could be an option to down-vote it or not on the hack? This would get the lazy issue out :D

i think they spam vote for points

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
░░┬░░░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

The Laziest Man on KongHack
macaister Posted on: 08/12/2016 4:55am

i think they spam vote for points

if they do and a mod notices, they get banned.

well thanks for the information about this and i will be careful about voting on hacks :D