[Information] The MAA and MAA2 is shutting down, Playable till 30 Sep 2016

Acoording to the annoucement on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/avengersalliance/posts/1168871973184873) and its own website ( http://help.disney.com/en_US/Marvel )

After 9/30/16, Marvel: Avengers Alliance will no longer be available on Facebook or as a mobile application. Retiring a title with such a dedicated and amazing fanbase was a decision not made lightly but we want to thank you for your engagement, passion and commitment to the game. If you have additional questions, please visit our FAQ page here:http://help.disney.com/en_US/Marvel "

and this is in-game popup to announce the same sad news

Since it's only one month away from the game over, I guess i will fully turn to Diablo III or Overwatch or Dota 2. How about you guys?

unfortunate

There is also a chance that after reading the prompt players will readily spend their gold earned from Chapter 12 and then on the deadline they would say that 'On the request of all our players we are not closing MAA'.

Sad day for all MAA fans.

i still wish that they cancelled the shut down. it's been a long time since the last time i played, and when i think i'm starting to get the hang of it, this news came out. :(

fuck this situation.
i start played maa pd site on dec 2013, on april 2014 pd shutdown maa site.
i start played maa fb on july 2016, on sep 2016 pd gonna shutdown maa fb also.
deja vu is shit. at least pls give me play this game for one year, god sake playdom

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
░░┬░░░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

I was so sure about this since they throw that gold to each player...

It was 4 great years, even though the game was massively frustrating in many ways. Mostly due to poor management and programming.

I fully believe that this game could become a HUGE success if they were to remake it as a non-browser game, like on Steam or Origin. The basic building blocks are there, and the barebones princinple of the game works 100%, as is evident of it having been among the most popular facebook games to date.

That said, I can't help feel a sigh of relief that it is now over. I've been managing 5 different accounts on a daily basis. It has at times been a chore to say the least.

The game is sutthing down and the best they can do is to launch a Spec Ops? Why we would waste our time on such task If there is nothing after this?
It have no sense.

i hope there will be maa on steam. even marvel universe is not so popular on steam.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
░░┬░░░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

momosam2 Posted on: 09/01/2016 7:44am

The game is sutthing down and the best they can do is to launch a Spec Ops? Why we would waste our time on such task If there is nothing after this?
It have no sense.

read bro , the Spec op named The End but the Mission 3 map named The Rebirth 
After clear mission 3 map you will read a dialouge of Shyvla and Adam about incursion bla bla , just read it 

It's a sad news, since i have played in 2013. Have anyone tried to take the game offline? i mean like make this game playable without connecting to playdumb/disney server? I wish i can still play this game even without pvp/daily mission/spec ops. sad

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

qwemin Posted on: 09/01/2016 8:14am
momosam2 Posted on: 09/01/2016 7:44am

It have no sense.

read bro , the Spec op named The End but the Mission 3 map named The Rebirth 
After clear mission 3 map you will read a dialouge of Shyvla and Adam about incursion bla bla , just read it 

I still didnt finish spec ops, even with all that gold... =P

fathead Posted on: 09/01/2016 7:24am

It was 4 great years, even though the game was massively frustrating in many ways. Mostly due to poor management and programming.

I fully believe that this game could become a HUGE success if they were to remake it as a non-browser game, like on Steam or Origin. The basic building blocks are there, and the barebones princinple of the game works 100%, as is evident of it having been among the most popular facebook games to date.

That said, I can't help feel a sigh of relief that it is now over. I've been managing 5 different accounts on a daily basis. It has at times been a chore to say the least.

Agreed.
Damn, that sucks! I didn't want to believe it.

assyouwiss14 Posted on: 09/01/2016 8:23am

It's a sad news, since i have played in 2013. Have anyone tried to take the game offline? i mean like make this game playable without connecting to playdumb/disney server? I wish i can still play this game even without pvp/daily mission/spec ops. sad

I was thinking the same thing - it would be great to be able to get an offline version, even if we lose the "live" aspects (PVP, SpecOps, new heroes, etc.).

"It's been a long day, without you my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

When I see you again
See you again
When I see you again"

Thank You Marvel Avenger Alliance / AMB forever!!!! Amigos / Colegas obrigado a todos vocês!!!!