[Information] The MAA and MAA2 is shutting down, Playable till 30 Sep 2016
momosam2 Posted on: 09/01/2016 9:11am
qwemin Posted on: 09/01/2016 8:14am
momosam2 Posted on: 09/01/2016 7:44am

The game is sutthing down and the best they can do is to launch a Spec Ops? Why we would waste our time on such task If there is nothing after this?
It have no sense.

read bro , the Spec op named The End but the Mission 3 map named The Rebirth 
After clear mission 3 map you will read a dialouge of Shyvla and Adam about incursion bla bla , just read it 

I still didnt finish spec ops, even with all that gold... =P

Its wrong to quote myself?
Anyway, I finished the spec ops and its was a quite bitter end... Yet my other theory have a small chance now. Thx qwemin for give me the general idea.

Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

wow, sad day
guess devote my time into starcraft and overwatch
pm me if you want my blizzard handle

is there anyway to stop them from getting shutdown the game :(

This is the only game I play.  So guess its time to say good bye.  It was fun figuring things out to beat game.   Have fun playing everyone. 

Yeah, a lot of frustration there from the players, but for me is ok, I didn't spent money but I spent some time. But that will be the same with all games in facebook, so play wise and don'T put too much effort in games. Is sad because I had unlimited energy and gifts..LOL, I will not bother to play Spec.Ops , that will be no sense in it.. Was good to play with you guys .. Take care

crying

if there wasn't any MAA, I'd never come to this site, which is one of the most interesting I've ever seen on the net. So I'll thank MAA for this chance - because I've met konghack. 

Just wow. They made a call for focusing on new games? They failed with everything so far and now they killing their milking cow. Well it was a sad and happy 4 years but as everything, it had come to an end once. It was fun to know new people and discover sites like KH.

Repeat after me

Oh, hey...

Lol. Rip

Oh, hey...

So what now guys? :/

Don't want to be the hope-breaker but there is no sense to sign anything.
They know the statistics, and they made the call. It was a corporate decision about investing money into games, nothing on earth could save the game now.

Repeat after me

so sad! :(

i admit it there is no such games are good, great, no boring like maa does. maa are the one of most popular gaming without requiring high graphic or ram usage (even i still not played in a year yet). maa is in my second list of favorite game all the time after dota 2.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄
█▄▄█─█░░
░░┬░░░░█─█▄▄█
            meowth! that's right..

if its a real farewell indeed, at least they can unlock all limited edition item on store or make the energy to be infinite so we can play all day long till the end. that my friend, would be a great farewell for all time