[Information] The MAA and MAA2 is shutting down, Playable till 30 Sep 2016

Quite a blow. This game was my daily for the last 4 years. I'm extremely glad that I just managed to finally complete the full roster (in no small part thanks to the great folks here who shared with us the Limited Covers hack) and superbly sad to see the game shut down. It feels like it could easily go on for another 4 years. 

abuu Posted on: 09/01/2016 9:18pm

Don't want to be the hope-breaker but there is no sense to sign anything.
They know the statistics, and they made the call. It was a corporate decision about investing money into games, nothing on earth could save the game now.

actually if someone or something can afford and keep investing money , they will keep running this game wink

qwemin Posted on: 09/02/2016 3:56pm

actually if someone or something can afford and keep investing money , they will keep running this game wink

Who or what (an alien)? I doubt Disney would sell their trademark in the first place.

Repeat after me

its so sad that after all the time playing this games it well be closed suddenly...

CuriousGeorge81 Posted on: 09/02/2016 3:28am

Quite a blow. This game was my daily for the last 4 years. I'm extremely glad that I just managed to finally complete the full roster (in no small part thanks to the great folks here who shared with us the Limited Covers hack) and superbly sad to see the game shut down. It feels like it could easily go on for another 4 years. 

the samw with me. I only got all the characters including LB heroes last month, and now it's ending in less than a month. so sad

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

this had to happen at some point cheeky

Is there any way to save the sprite animations?  Does anyone know which file(s) they're in?

(This site has been great for saving the sprite icons and artwork, for anyone interested: http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel:_Avengers_Alliance_Wiki)

Gillman Posted on: 09/06/2016 9:09am

Is there any way to save the sprite animations?  Does anyone know which file(s) they're in?

(This site has been great for saving the sprite icons and artwork, for anyone interested: http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel:_Avengers_Alliance_Wiki)

The Spriter's Resource looks like it has every sprite set except Adam Warlock's (and, I guess, anyone else who debuted this SpecOps). Ronan is still in the Villains tab, though, so I'm not sure if he got new sprites upon coming playable or if they've been ripped yet. 

CorrTerek Posted on: 09/06/2016 7:25pm
The Spriter's Resource looks like it has every sprite set except Adam Warlock's (and, I guess, anyone else who debuted this SpecOps). Ronan is still in the Villains tab, though, so I'm not sure if he got new sprites upon coming playable or if they've been ripped yet. 

Cool! It looks like just the stills, though. I was trying to see if I could save the animations of the characters' moves (.swf?).

Gillman Posted on: 09/07/2016 11:55am

Cool! It looks like just the stills, though. I was trying to see if I could save the animations of the characters' moves (.swf?).

I have no idea how to do that aside from doing screen capture (which is perhaps more trouble than it's worth) but if you can't find a way to do it at least you can recreate the animations yourself using those sprite sets. 

I've been tempted to fool around with them myself, just never had the time. 

A1 to A0 architect.
jarly Posted on: 09/07/2016 9:45pm

http://i.imgur.com/ygfYiwA.png

Is there any way you can upload it to somewhere? There is no seed, basicly this torrent is dead.

Repeat after me

A1 to A0 architect.

Unlikely. I'm the only seed, and my upload speed is slow. I"ll see if there's a place I can upload to which allows resuming. I might put it on extratorrent once my new account passes the probationary 24hrs.

atdt *67

How about google drive?

Repeat after me

A1 to A0 architect.

I'm an idiot; it's going on megaconz. I'll come back with a link in a couple hours. I want to mention a buddy of mine put this together; so can't take the credit.

atdt *67