[Request] Help a noob out please!? ^_^
Sooper Dooper Knuub Here!
Help a noob out please!? ^_^ Posted on: 10/13/2016 7:45pm
Quote Post

So I've been out of the scene for quite some time, Hello to everyone that I've not talked to in ages ^_^. The last time I came here, I was unemployed and had a lot of time on my hands, then got a job and left. Anyway I'm back again, same reason lol.

Anywhoo, I don't have a rooted device but I'd like to learn APK modding if anyone could possibly help me out. I'm getting tired of doing 4*byte / AoB Searches with Cheat Engine(or GameGuardian) on Android Emulators. I would love to see if I could possibly learn how to just modify APK files directly instead but I've hit a wall that I just can't seem to side step.

So far I've gotten the APK tools, unpacked the Lib So file from said game, threw it into IDA 6.8 , Then got eye fucked by the stuff on screen since I have no idea what I'm looking at lol. All the functions are just sub_######(various numbers)

For those interested, the game I've been fiddling around with is Need For Speed: No Limits

RE: Help a noob out please!? ^_^ Posted on: 10/14/2016 12:41am
Quote Post
RE: Help a noob out please!? ^_^ Posted on: 10/14/2016 8:39pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

you should probably start with a non multiplayer game. and also not start out with big franchises like need for speed since i guarantee they have some form of protection on their games.

i personally have never done android because im not familiar with ARM architecture or how APK file wrappers work, but im sure there are resources online. the best thing to do would probably be to learn how people make APK's and then work backwards from there.

RE: Help a noob out please!? ^_^ Posted on: 10/15/2016 7:46pm
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 10/14/2016 4:39pm

you should probably start with a non multiplayer game. and also not start out with big franchises like need for speed since i guarantee they have some form of protection on their games.

i personally have never done android because im not familiar with ARM architecture or how APK file wrappers work, but im sure there are resources online. the best thing to do would probably be to learn how people make APK's and then work backwards from there.

Yeah the protection on the game is pretty good, though I've done some cheats on it already but as mentioned through the standard AoB / 4 Bytes thing and have to re-apply every time I want to do it again. Even though Lib hacks can be done while ingame so it's not too bad, I suppose I could just go that route, doing the lib hacks while ingame and just look for patterns lol.

Anyway the game has been out for 2 years now, I've managed to perform some hacks that no one has yet been able to make on it since launch date so I'm quite happy about that lol. And there's tons of people on my ballsack trying to get me to spill the beans on how to do them, such as the Unlock any car mod, including Premium / Freemium cars among things lol.

The reason I want to do it with direct APK modding is mainly so I don't have to either do things by hand or launch my trainer functions everytime I want to do a specific cheat.

Also for anyone that's playing the game right now or has played it before, I somehow brought out a mode that's either deprecated or unreleased in the game as shown here:

jowback Posted on: 10/13/2016 8:41pm

1 example

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z7291f5718crn2g/Android+Advance+apk+mod.rar

Thanks mate. I'll check that out!!

RE: Help a noob out please!? ^_^ Posted on: 10/15/2016 7:58pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
AnthonysToolbox Posted on: 10/15/2016 3:46pm

Anyway the game has been out for 2 years now, I've managed to perform some hacks that no one has yet been able to make on it since launch date so I'm quite happy about that lol. And there's tons of people on my ballsack trying to get me to spill the beans on how to do them

you never change... Meh 'good' luck. I wonder if does he even see how his tone changes from the creation of the topic to his own reply. 

RE: Help a noob out please!? ^_^ Posted on: 10/15/2016 11:47pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 10/15/2016 3:58pm
AnthonysToolbox Posted on: 10/15/2016 3:46pm

Anyway the game has been out for 2 years now, I've managed to perform some hacks that no one has yet been able to make on it since launch date so I'm quite happy about that lol. And there's tons of people on my ballsack trying to get me to spill the beans on how to do them

you never change... Meh 'good' luck. I wonder if does he even see how his tone changes from the creation of the topic to his own reply. 

Let's try to stay on topic here now. ^_^ , and sorry, I don't know who you are but your remarks are irrelevant to the thread.

jowback Posted on: 10/13/2016 8:41pm

1 example

http://www.mediafire.com/file/z7291f5718crn2g/Android+Advance+apk+mod.rar

Thanks Jowback, sadly NFS No Limits uses the Isis Engine, not Unity3D. Thanks for the suggestion though unlike a certain staff member lol. I take it the video is pretty old or so? Because the creator dumped the sys memory to get the DLL files, but couldn't they had just took the APK and unpack it for the DLL Files? Just curious if that step was really necessary.

Thanks again for the help though ^_^