[Help] Fast Reloading SAS :4
faster reloading affects the other character
Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/08/2016 4:21pm
Quote Post

hello guys i just wanna tell somthing that the fast reload is affecting the others

some guy said "dude why are we so fast reloading i didnt spent a skill in fast reload"

i said "i dont know man me too why im i so faster reloading(because its my hack) i didnt spent a skill either"

can someone explain this hack

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/08/2016 7:44pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I have no clue. Odds are the host of the room had hacks on and they interfered with other players... but I think it's highly unlikely. When you use hacks others see you as if you are playing legit with few exception I won't go in detail about

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/08/2016 11:02pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

moved to the proper forum.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/09/2016 10:22am
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/08/2016 2:44pm

I have no clue. Odds are the host of the room had hacks on and they interfered with other players... but I think it's highly unlikely. When you use hacks others see you as if you are playing legit with few exception I won't go in detail about

well, thank you for the information sir :D . im gonna use this in SP but i upvote the hack, so its working. anyway <3

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/09/2016 11:55am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I think the two most likely scenarios are that either he wanted to corner you into making you admit you hack or he was hacking himself and thought others would see him and started acting like the guy that farts in crowded elevators. There is also the chance this never happened

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/09/2016 11:04pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/08/2016 2:44pm

Hello there, i somehow agree with you, always i observed that whenever i activate unbreakable reaload hack im the only one whos affected with the reload speed (0sec), so probably with the reload hack you wont be or more likely your very less chance to get banned, MAYBE just maybe.

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/10/2016 4:34pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 11/09/2016 6:55am

I think the two most likely scenarios are that either he wanted to corner you into making you admit you hack or he was hacking himself and thought others would see him and started acting like the guy that farts in crowded elevators. There is also the chance this never happened

well i hope that hack will be repaired someday:( .BTW thanks for more information about this :D and i hope it will never be happened that again

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 11/17/2016 11:32am
Quote Post

prefer to use unbreakable still that no one will notice, base on my account

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 12/01/2016 5:32pm
Quote Post

same i also prefer unbreakable. I never liked fast reloading, because unbreakable is better for me :D

RE: Fast Reloading SAS :4 Posted on: 12/02/2016 10:35am
Quote Post

Except the fact that 'instant reload unbreakable' is quite noticeable for anybody who checks your guns and can see "NaN".

Fast reload (80% cap) on the other hand is not obvious and definitely only affect your client side