[Information] SAS 4 Premium Weapons
Any way to get them?
RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 09/30/2017 11:33am
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/29/2017 7:34pm
tqran Posted on: 09/29/2017 6:05am

followed all steps but doesn't work for me, if I select capture traffic on fiddler the game doesnt load

if I uncheck capture traffic on fiddler, game loads but nothing happens on monster debugger.

help??

Check the option  "Unmatched Requests Passthrough".

Thanks, got it working now. Able to change stats, alloy, etc.

Having trouble getting the premium guns. Unable to change o10748 on any of my guns

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 09/30/2017 3:18pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You need to find the "array" of weapons/armor and change every single "id" variable you can find.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 09/30/2017 7:43pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/30/2017 11:18am

You need to find the "array" of weapons/armor and change every single "id" variable you can find.

sorry to keep bothering you.

By array I assume the folder on monster debugger. containing your wep variables. Have changed all id numbers and names eg. changed ronson red 50 "180" to torment "189". Still nothing happened. 

Would I have to change all variables? Bit out of my league here as I usually use KHUT

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/01/2017 12:20am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Open some more folders, and change all instances of "id" (its actually called id).
Then go on multiplayer (private code) to test out if the ID hack works.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/02/2017 1:43pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/30/2017 8:20pm

Open some more folders, and change all instances of "id" (its actually called id).

Sorry that now I have to bother you, just used your awesome cheat engine trainer and made myself many black keys. Yet since I'm also a scardy cat to become banned...is there any chance to decrease or reset the keys?^^"

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/02/2017 6:30pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/30/2017 8:20pm

thanks, got some prem guns now

Your hack only works for short period of time (around 30 mins) and then it says connection lost on MonsDebug. Tried reinstalling, etc. Had this happen on both my laptop and pc. Not really sure why either

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/02/2017 8:49pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Here are the AoBs for the "after" in key (just edit the trainer)
100 keys:
24 64 02 02 02 02 48
no keys:
24 00 02 02 02 02 48

As for the premium weapons, join a private match game and then refresh to save the weapons.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/02/2017 11:05pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/02/2017 4:49pm

Here are the AoBs for the "after" in key (just edit the trainer)
100 keys:
24 64 02 02 02 02 48
no keys:
24 00 02 02 02 02 48

As for the premium weapons, join a private match game and then refresh to save the weapons.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! It worked perfectly!!! ;D

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/08/2017 4:08am
Quote Post

can you guide me how to edit mp stats hack on one single character using aob hack instead? please, because i cant use monster debugger

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/22/2017 7:09pm
Quote Post

can i use the konghack trainer for it?

thx

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/24/2017 1:48am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

You cannot use the trainer to make custom MP stats. They are hardcoded.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/24/2017 3:39am
Quote Post

So I have absoulutely no idea as to how I might download or retrieve the monster debugger or fiddler downloads. The SWFs wont work. Nothing works. If I have some help that would be great. 

~Thanks, Commanderdomo19

Im hiding under your bed, waiting, waiting, and waiting. I will wait until you step off. Then you will be dead. I think. Im not 100% sure on that part. Hallelujah to the monsters under the bed. The most resourceful and respectful people on Earth. 

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/25/2017 12:08am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

If you cannot use Monster Debugger, you need to use my MP stats changer, which I change the numbers from time to time. It is important to note that it applies to ALL CHARACTERs.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/25/2017 12:19am
Quote Post

I use kong hack and the MP stats hack works incredibly. What I need (want) are premium weapons. If I could have help then that would be awesome.

Edit: I figured it out. But what do you mean by "directory to the modified swf".

Im hiding under your bed, waiting, waiting, and waiting. I will wait until you step off. Then you will be dead. I think. Im not 100% sure on that part. Hallelujah to the monsters under the bed. The most resourceful and respectful people on Earth. 

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 10/26/2017 10:02pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The link to the modified swf in your computer. For example: C:\Users\"Username"\modded.swf