[Information] SAS 4 Premium Weapons
Any way to get them?
SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 02/23/2017 10:08pm
Quote Post

I was wondering, since I am level 100 and have all black guns, what else can I get?

Premium Guns!

And I wondered if there was any way to "hack in" permium weapons. My guess is no, but if there is, please do share!

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 02/24/2017 12:38am
Quote Post

Do anyone know a way to get premium weapon by hack by any chance?

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 02/24/2017 9:52pm
Quote Post
devonbuchanan Posted on: 02/23/2017 7:38pm

Do anyone know a way to get premium weapon by hack by any chance?

If anyone does have one they probably won't share.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 02/26/2017 7:41am
Quote Post

there is a topic about this tho is from last year https://konghack.com/topic/10361-premium_guns
but still i don't think there are gonna release it if they already have one, you must buy them, there are already good hacks like the black weapons and gear

Life is a Dream, Dream is Life

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 03/02/2017 11:53am
Quote Post

hmm...i think it's not need....

normal weapon is strong enough too

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 03/03/2017 8:08am
Quote Post

yeah even normal ones are really good is just need of practice to get better and have good skills :) i think i have more fun without the need of super powerful weapons, of course there are some monsters that are needed but o well

Life is a Dream, Dream is Life

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 05/04/2017 12:26pm
Quote Post

Is there a way to hack the NK (Ninja Kiwi) coins to get premium weapon? 

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 05/04/2017 7:09pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here
meatpielog Posted on: 05/04/2017 8:26am

Is there a way to hack the NK (Ninja Kiwi) coins to get premium weapon? 

We don't deal with hacks that have to do with real money. If you can modify the loot function or some other means then go for it, but NK Coins are a no go.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 05/05/2017 10:56pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It is not possible to hack them anyways, as they are server sided. There is no way for the client to tell the server that it gained a bunch of currency.
Besides, premium weapons are completely useless and for showing off, as most high leveled black gear beats it.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 07/06/2017 2:31am
Quote Post

I know there is a way to get the weapons for mobile but i dont wanna play moblie cause its not as fun. There has to be a way to get them for pc as well.... its just a matter of how.

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 07/06/2017 11:02pm
Quote Post

Once you can get black weapons it makes the premium weapons obsolete IMO, I had the torment and never uses it anymore

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 08/17/2017 5:37pm
Quote Post

I did buy one of this premium weapons a while ago, this laser gun thing. But seriously...it was a flop, not even another animation or something, was just like the hotspot. -.-"

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 08/20/2017 7:13am
Quote Post

i did saw some guys saying they hacked all prems guns and they were using zerfallen and torment like weapons ....... i will try asking them about this  wish its true though :) 

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 08/20/2017 1:51pm
Quote Post
planistotun111 Posted on: 08/20/2017 3:13am

i did saw some guys saying they hacked all prems guns and they were using zerfallen and torment like weapons ....... i will try asking them about this  wish its true though :) 

I can only say thank you for asking them, lets hope together that its true. Would be awesome to use the Zerfallen, even the game can be lagging than as hell. XD

RE: SAS 4 Premium Weapons Posted on: 09/08/2017 1:44pm
Quote Post

Kong said in the description that they won't hack anything that you need to buy with real cash (we don't want to disrupt the economy here)