Idle Mage Attack
Idle Mage Attack
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Idle Incremental Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Idle Mage Attack

Last Updated: 10/15/2017 00:18

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Play thousands of free web and mobile games! Discover the best shooters, role playing games, MMO, CCG, tower defense, action games and more!
Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 03/03/2017 2:49pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Shit-tier, poorly thought and even worse designed wanna-be idle game. Your vanilla idle and oblique upgrades game. libgdx powered

Try my khut hack while it works if you like weird stuff and tech stuff. Or if you are jarly(won't work all the time)

RE: Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 03/11/2017 8:10pm
Quote Post
God King
Zenwaichi Posted on: 03/03/2017 9:49am

Shit-tier, poorly thought and even worse designed wanna-be idle game.

And yet still more enjoyable then that crap like Clicker Hero, Tap Adventure, Time Clickers, Adcap or a myriad of other clicker/idle games thats are just spam building upgrades, reset, lather rinse repeat.

RE: Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 03/11/2017 9:49pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

This game is exactly the same but with jetpack joyride style runs and repeats but it also has defects.

It's a nice lil game but some mechanics are really badly designed and being a port it loses some more points. Originally made in java and ported to browsers with GWT 'using' libgdx for the graphics. Fun fact: I was having a conversation with the developer in chat and somebody said that the obfuscator used on the source did a really good job. No obfuscator was used on the source. It's mangled code from being a port. I also doubt I'll be able to make many more AOB hacks for it( especially for x64 chrome due to intrisic complexity and my inability). It doesn't behave like you would expect sane javascript to.

The game also runs like shit and has never been profiled/debugged in production. Nor it can be debugged in production since the ported source lacks any human comprehensible structure.

Still better than unity asm.js ports. Let's only use a subset of javascript instruction and smash everything in dense type-boun huge arrays. Javascript needs efficiency. Right. There are not ways to do it more efficiently. The main goal of js is to mimick assembly. This last section was resentful and sarcastic. Peace

RE: Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 03/12/2017 9:59pm
Quote Post

The game is pretty good IMO, only thing needed would be a way to:
a) change runite number on the account
b) change the timer on raid to make it always usable (no 30minutes and be critical everytime)

been trying to do something about these 2, but no luck, everything else is easily changeable.

RE: Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 03/14/2017 1:49am
Quote Post

I have quite enjoyed the game personally. I believe that this game has great potential. There are a couplebof features that I believe that would make the game a much more enjoyable experience. One being rather than clicking the actual runes, what about just hovering the mouse over them to collect them. Or maybe this could be a feature that has to be unlocked through research. What do you think about my idea?

RE: Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 03/15/2017 8:34am
Quote Post
God King
Joel04121995 Posted on: 03/13/2017 9:49pm

I have quite enjoyed the game personally. I believe that this game has great potential. There are a couplebof features that I believe that would make the game a much more enjoyable experience. One being rather than clicking the actual runes, what about just hovering the mouse over them to collect them. Or maybe this could be a feature that has to be unlocked through research. What do you think about my idea?

Personally, I'd like to see an upgrade that automatically hoovers up auto-activate runes and maybe an upgrade to that to include usable runes.

RE: Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 03/20/2017 11:40am
Quote Post

This game becomes really boring really fast. Manually recalling every time you die is silly, for an idle game.

RE: Idle Mage Attack Posted on: 10/15/2017 12:18am
Quote Post

what the... thought i had the runite value (4 byte exact value) but... it seems it was only a visual change. anyone know the actual value? maybe it's double byte like the power and money?