[Help] Konghack Cant Detect Process
Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 04/07/2017 6:10am
Quote Post

Trainer Version:0.1.0.76 (Downloaded it today 4/7/2017)
Browser: Firefox

Issue: Konghack wont work when i try to scan the browsers it shows the game that i'm playing, but when i press it, it says "Could not locate game process. scan returned intptr.zero"
so i dont know what to do now. if i select the process and pres the hack, it still fails.
I have installed the prerequisites.
I once use konghack and worked but after months of not using it and downloaded the new version it wont work anymore. this is new account btw.

Please help. sad

I've checked on google it works, it just wont work on firefox, halp :( 

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 04/07/2017 10:39am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Are you using the 32bit version of firefox, or the 64bit version of firefox?  

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 04/07/2017 12:13pm
Quote Post

I'm using 32 bit, should i install 64?

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 04/07/2017 6:39am

Are you using the 32bit version of firefox, or the 64bit version of firefox?  

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 04/07/2017 1:59pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
lemuelcastillo789 Posted on: 04/07/2017 8:13am

I'm using 32 bit, should i install 64?

No. I am sure it is not that since that's also the configuration I currently roll.

You said your installed prerequisites so it's probable that the issue is with the game you are trying to target( a game entry in the db with game type html5 for a unity game that is server a unity game on firefox but as an asm.js port on chrome?)

You forgot some important details, mostly the game link

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 04/08/2017 1:14am
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/07/2017 9:59am

No. I am sure it is not that since that's also the configuration I currently roll.

You said your installed prerequisites so it's probable that the issue is with the game you are trying to target( a game entry in the db with game type html5 for a unity game that is server a unity game on firefox but as an asm.js port on chrome?)

You forgot some important details, mostly the game link

I guess you are right sir, it wont work on Idling to rule the gods but it work on sas 4.
too bad its one of my favourite game. is there any way to fix it?

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 04/08/2017 7:32am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

There isn't a easy way to fix it. If a game mod puts it back as unity people who try wit chrome will probably get errors but on the other hand people using firefox will be able to auto target the game (and the khut hacks for it should pretty much all target the unity/firefox build) edit: https://konghack.com/post/104446

Don't get me wrong though, you can still manual target/select the game by clicking 'manual search' inserting the name of the game (optionally before clicking the game that popups you can click the star to its left to add it to your favorite games [fav'd games]) then clicking on the process box (that say process not selected) and manually selecting the right process(for firefox should be quite easy)

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 04/10/2017 12:44am
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/08/2017 3:32am

There isn't a easy way to fix it. If a game mod puts it back as unity people who try wit chrome will probably get errors but on the other hand people using firefox will be able to auto target the game (and the khut hacks for it should pretty much all target the unity/firefox build) edit: https://konghack.com/post/104446

Don't get me wrong though, you can still manual target/select the game by clicking 'manual search' inserting the name of the game (optionally before clicking the game that popups you can click the star to its left to add it to your favorite games [fav'd games]) then clicking on the process box (that say process not selected) and manually selecting the right process(for firefox should be quite easy)

Thank you sir, I havent make it work on idling to rule the gods but it still works on other games, thank you for the help :)

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 07/03/2017 4:32pm
Quote Post

I'm using Chrome x64 and the automatic detection tool doesnt work at all, and I tried for almost all games I played. But it doesnt matter much, manual search is very handy.

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 07/05/2017 6:43pm
Quote Post

I have been using Konghack for months and automatic detection has never worked, ever. For games I play frequently I just favorite them to save time. Luckily manual search is easy to use so the lack of functionality with auto hasn't caused me any issues.

RE: Konghack Cant Detect Process Posted on: 05/09/2018 8:44am
Quote Post

https://www.kongregate.com/games/Ninjakiwi/sas-zombie-assault-4?acomplete=sas
the game I am seeking to get into however no matter what I seem to always get the same error of the thing of Firefox going comin back to zero. HELP ME.

Running 64 bit flash, and firefox, both recent updates.
As well as Windows 10.