Can't start or install KH Ultra Trainer
Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 04/19/2017 8:16am
Quote Post

Trainer Version: latest, i dont know which
Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Browser: Google Chrome
Game: KHUT
Issue:
   If I download the setup for the trainer it downloads correct (I downloaded from the konghack ultra trainer topic) I think. Then when I click it it loads and starts installing (5mb). After I can't open the application and I can only find an application reference in my system, no .exe or anything. I disabled my antivirus during the installation process btw. Is this a know issue?

RE: Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 04/19/2017 9:35am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

alright so after running the 500kb installer, it downloads the 6.4mb or so from the server and then when it prompts you to install, it doesnt do anything? because if so thats a definite problem

as for the application reference, are you referring to this? because if so, thats what you use to run the KHUT.

RE: Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 04/19/2017 3:08pm
Quote Post

This is what I have on my computer, it's the only file I got. If I click it I looks for a second that it is going to load but then nothing happens. I can download the setupfile and activate it, then it asks me if I trust the developer and when I click install it installs only this file but it looks broken to me.

Also the text above is dutch and it says the size on the disk is 0 bytes and yours says 4kb, maybe there lies the problem but I don't know how.

RE: Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 04/19/2017 6:53pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xwlQxc11oE
w
e all launch the khut through the app reference. You probably run one of the fake antiviruses (avg,norton,macafee are the best of the worst) or forgot to check prerequisites or maybe even didn't try to double click the app ref( the irony of clickonce application is that they usually require two clicks to be launched)

RE: Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 04/19/2017 8:29pm
Quote Post

Haha, thanks for the info zen but i did double click :P I run bitdefender but disabled it while installing. I tried couple of times with fresh downloads of req and installer but I guess it's my system which is malfunctioning then. Anyway thanks for the help of you both, guess I have to find another way then :)

RE: Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 04/20/2017 7:57am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Delete the content of %localappdata%/Apps/2.0/ and do a fresh reinstall of the khut. Smartscreen should be nagging about the app manifest being signed with a test certificate but you should give it trust, it's a small option in the smart screen blue screen. 
https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/image47.png
it should be shown if you click more info
I can't think of anything else with what you said so far

RE: Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 04/20/2017 9:30am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/20/2017 3:57am

Delete the content of %localappdata%/Apps/2.0/ and do a fresh reinstall of the khut.

do this and then make sure you installed the prerequisites. (i know windows comes with .net framework but its usually gimped and half broken) and you should also run the installer as administrator if possible. you shouldnt need to since its a clickonce application, but it cant hurt to be sure. it definitely sounds like something isnt letting it install properly though, and the only things i can think of that would cause that would be an antivirus/firewall, permissions, or prereqs.

RE: Can't start/install KHUT Posted on: 12/11/2017 8:45pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 04/20/2017 3:57am

Delete the content of %localappdata%/Apps/2.0/ and do a fresh reinstall of the khut. Smartscreen should be nagging about the app manifest being signed with a test certificate but you should give it trust, it's a small option in the smart screen blue screen. 
https://www.howtogeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/image47.png
it should be shown if you click more info
I can't think of anything else with what you said so far

Thanks, my khut stoped working and this solved my problems