[Help] IP Banned Help
IP Banned Help Posted on: 09/09/2017 9:41pm
Quote Post

I am Kaz and my other account (kas006) along with my IP got banned when i tried to reset my password, i guess it hard bounched? I dont realy know why but I guess i accidently added this site to my blocked list some time long ago. The only reason why I'm even able to make this post is because I'm using a vpn, which is one of the major reason why I am making my request. I truly enjoy using this site and would very much appreciate it if my ip would get unbanned so that I can stop using a vpn and be able to use the trainer again. Thank you for your time.

-Kaz

RE: IP Banned Help Posted on: 09/09/2017 10:01pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

your original account was just point dropped :/
I'm guessing your real problem is that you tried to be 'smart' by using a 'vpn' 

you can see for yourself https://konghack.com/member/3273-kas006

RE: IP Banned Help Posted on: 09/09/2017 10:13pm
Quote Post
Zenwaichi Posted on: 09/09/2017 6:01pm

your original account was just point dropped :/
I'm guessing your real problem is that you tried to be 'smart' by using a 'vpn' 

I have no clue what you mean by this tbh. I haven't used this site for along time and when i tried to reset password i got IP banned (sent to uggly site). I have no other way to get in contact here than using a proxy or my mobile phone.  

RE: IP Banned Help Posted on: 09/10/2017 5:40am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You can't get IP banned by trying to reset your password. 

You can, however, get IP banned by trying a bunch of different passwords in rapid succession like a jackass.  We had an issue with a bot attacking the fuck out of us trying basic passwords on a ton of accounts from a bunch of different IP's recently.  Some idiots were using common words as passwords and got their accounts jacked, screwing us over pretty hard.  Had to implement something.

The moral of the story is, don't be a fuckass.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: IP Banned Help Posted on: 09/11/2017 3:26pm
Quote Post

So no unbann i guess, cuz i tried to many passwords...