[Request] Re:Archer
Kongregate, Beta game.
Re:Archer
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Anime Idle Incremental RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Re:Archer

Kongregate, Beta game.
Last Updated: 10/20/2020 00:05

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Join Sylpheed on her adventure in this fantasy idle RPG! Assume the role of Sylpheed, a survivor of the long-extinct elven race, and her partner, Feli. Togeth...
Re:Archer Posted on: 11/04/2017 3:03pm
Quote Post

Trying to make a Game page for this: http://www.kongregate.com/games/RecastStudios/re-archer_preview
I can't seem to find out how to add a game into Konghack database, so I just started this.

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 11/04/2017 5:45pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

remind me when it's out of k+ only beta and i'll add it

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 11/04/2017 11:40pm
Quote Post

Oh right k+ not added to database.. lol forgot.

Well I'll post the Hacks I have for it now then.

Cheat Engine; Kongregate; Firefox

• Stats: 4 bytes *1
  • Anima: Double*1 (Has decimal placement values that don't show in game, so use Value between to find the address faster)
RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 09/13/2018 4:02pm
Quote Post

Crystals are also Double*1
Shards are also Double*1

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 09/18/2018 6:17am
Quote Post

Can anyone give a tutorial about hacking this game? I tried using cheat engine but it didn't work =(.

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 09/23/2018 1:44pm
Quote Post
ttn68 Posted on: 09/18/2018 2:17am

Can anyone give a tutorial about hacking this game? I tried using cheat engine but it didn't work =(.

I'm new to this so bare with me. I'll edit my post when I test the others but for Anime specifically.

-In Chrome, run the game. Have your chick just idling a zone. 
   -Upper right portion of your Chrome tab click the vertical ellipses, More Tools, Task Manager.
   -Look for the Task that says Subframe: https://konggames.com/, take the Process ID and turn it into HEX. This can be done by using the Calculator app that your computer comes with. 
   -Open up the process that has that hex value in CE.
   -Set CE to Value: Double and Scan: Value Between.
   -Top right of Archer you'll see your Anime, mine was a value of 432k so in CE I used 432000 and 500000.
   -First Scan, set Scan: Increased Val, wait until Anima goes up, 433k, Next Scan.
   -Wait for Anime to rise, Next Scan.
   -Do this a couple times and you end up with and address with a value that, in my experience, lags behind slightly.

Hope this helps.

V/R,

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 09/27/2018 2:35am
Quote Post

I actually choose the wrong processor,  that 's why I couldn't get it to work. Thank you so much for your detailed explanation =) 

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 10/01/2018 4:19pm
Quote Post

i cant get it done any tips i get one value but not work help pls

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 10/07/2018 6:37pm
Quote Post

Using firefox, the anima worked.

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 11/01/2018 3:25am
Quote Post

Can anyone check what values are they using now , I cant seem to find double *1 anymore

RE: Re:Archer Posted on: 10/20/2020 12:05am
Quote Post

Not sure if anyone is still playing, but since most things are double, you can also hack amount of artifact exp. Not sure if it's my pc problem, but if I set it too high while having an artifact, the game crashes, so beware of high numbers.