NGU IDLE
NGU IDLE
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Funny Idle Incremental RPG Upgrades

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

NGU IDLE

Last Updated: 09/09/2021 15:16

NGU IDLE - 20 pts. (new window)

What a Crappy

Defeat the 7th boss

Low-Hanging Fruit

Complete the scavenger hunt from the "Info 'n Stuff" button

Game Dscription
NGU IDLE, a free online Adventure game brought to you by Armor Games. Everyone likes numbers that go up. Play NGU Idle and get the exciting rush of so many numbers going up! With NGU Idle you’ll get: * Weekly updates! Maybe even more! Probably less! * An RPG and inventory system! * Loot drops for days! * A really weird story if you’re into that. * A mix of Idle and Active play to satisfy everyone except really grumpy people. * Progress Bars everywhere! * A snarky, very active dev who is extremely attractive and not biased at all. * Crappy Puns. You can also find NGU's discord here: https://discord.gg/5revMxD
RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 07/09/2020 11:43am
Quote Post
siusmattius Posted on: 01/05/2019 1:35pm

Anyone figured out anything to do with unlocking the various rewards from the challenges? I've used CE to do troll to 7, but bypassing the challenge means earlier rewards dont get unlocked (with troll at least). 

So setting it to 7 then winnign unlocks the extra beard slot, but not the previous fruit etc. Setting it back to #5 then completing #5 still doesn't unlock the fruit of numbers. 

I've reset with challenge on 7 now, so can't grab the challenge to reset on CE easily now. 

Anyone looked in to it?

For the troll one scan for 7 then do another troll run, scan for 8.
If you are lucky enough you will get that value for the challenge level again after that one completion.

Change the number to 4. Then attempt the challenge again. Completing that should set your counter to 5 for the game to register you as having completed the 5th time for the fruit.

I am not sure how evil challenge count works though....

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 08/08/2020 1:04am
Quote Post

what is the cheat hack for Greasy Nerd (titan)'s hack levels?? i remember using it but i cant remember which i used to that? 

thank you kindly

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 10/19/2020 11:55pm
Quote Post

Oof I edited too many things and I keep getting NaNE stuff.
Beware! If your number is naneinf, then you won't get drops from battle arena, which is very strange.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 11/30/2020 2:10am
Quote Post
AndreasE Posted on: 11/12/2019 8:24am

Is it possible to make wishes faster?

Yes - but it's convoluted

1-Start an new attainable wish.
2-in CE start a new scan for a float with a value between 0.000001 and 0.1.
3-Do a next scan for an increased value
4-repeat a few times to narrow it down
5-remove energy from wish, scan for increased value, then for unchanged value. add energy again (the wish must be kept running)
6- repeat steps 3-5 untill single adress remains
7- you'll find an adress with continous increasing value (memory adress always ends with 4) 
8-change value to 1. the wish will now add a level and start again. if max level is reached the value will be 0.

This will only work if the wish is running. If the runtime of a wish is 'infinity time' you need to throw more energy/magic/R3 at it.

It took me 30 minutes to complete all wishes to max level.

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 06/25/2021 1:54pm
Quote Post

Thank you for solutions

RE: NGU IDLE Posted on: 09/09/2021 3:16pm
Quote Post

It is a little difficult, I will try it.
Thanks.