[Information] CE Equivalent for Android?
Any links or whatnot is appreciated
CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 11/20/2018 3:26pm
Quote Post

Does anyone know of a Cheat Engine type of software that I can download on my non-rooted Samsung S7 Edge plus so I can try to hack some of the games I currently have?

I used to have something called GameKiller (iirc) on my old iPhone 4 jailbreak (from Cydia) and that worked with the basic Search-4byte-exact value searches. I've also used something called Lucky Patcher a couple of years ago with my previous Samsung S6 non-rooted but for some reason I can't install that on my S7.

I've seen on other sites that mention something called Game Guardian but I couldn't find the link/site to download it nor do I know if it works.

Anyone with any information is welcome.

TL:DR, Looking for some kind of Cheat Engine for Non-Rooted Android

RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 11/20/2018 7:54pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You're goanna need root.  The only option without root is to use one of those multi-desktop things and run Game Guardian inside it along with your game.  I did that once, it works, but crashes often due to the huge memory vampire that is virtual environments.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 11/22/2018 4:00pm
Quote Post

Oh right, I don't really know how to root. I don't even know where to start or the basics like do I need to first get some kind of firewall/antivirus or something.

I've only ever read about other people having a rooted phone, never really finding out what root-ing entails plus I tend to not keep track of constantly looking for updated software etc if rooting requires some constant replacing or something like that.

RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 11/23/2018 11:16pm
Quote Post

Game Guardian, but you need to have done root on your device

RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 12/01/2018 7:40pm
Quote Post

I do not have my tablet rooted so i tend to save the original apk on my PC and see if i can hack it. I pretty much apply the hacks permanently then and repack the apk. The problem with that approach is that it needs to be a signed apk and without the original key it is not recognized by the Play Store and not able to update anymore. This also means that you would have to update it manually every time a new version comes out.

khwar.com
RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 12/02/2018 5:46pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Show your modus operandi zucker pretty please. On some average targets 

RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 12/03/2018 9:05pm
Quote Post

Its pretty simple actually.

1. I get the installed apk and save it on a folder i can access with a tool called APKShare. There are probably many others out there that can do the same. As an alternative you could get it from sites that allow direct download of apks.
  2. On my tablet still i look inside the apk and its contents to consider if it is worth trying to hack it. That depends on what kind of game it is and how much i am willing to go to hack it.
  3. I transfer the game to my PC to get a look at it with various tools depending on what the game was made with. Unity games are usually worth it as long as they have the Managed data rather than being il2cpp converted binaries. Flash based games are rather uncommon to see nowadays but are as easy to hack as their PC counterparts. If the game code is written in Java (classes.dex) i tend to look at it just to give up after a while. Native code that would make me look at elf binaries (.so) is just nothing i usually touch.
  4. The hacked files get zipped and signed with an older version of dex2jar (The newer versions don't seem to support it anymore).
  5. Back on the Tablet i deinstall the unhacked version and install the hacked one.

It can be a tedious task if you don't really know what you are doing and if it would work. Like i said, Unity games with dlls inside are really the best thing to get. Sometimes you can find more in the assets of a Unity game if the dll does not contain what you are looking for.

As i mostly play idle games that i don't care much about i don't invest too much time in looking at them.

khwar.com
RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 12/07/2018 3:54pm
Quote Post

well just to let everyone know, Lucky Patcher works but thing is, for LP to hack the app it will need to reinstall it with the modded apk so chances are that you will start from scratch.

Games that I've used LP on; Bounzy, Wild Tamer and Blade Crafter. (I only play these games when I'm bored or all caught up on my Light Novels)

In the past, I think LP worked on Tower of Heroes but that was a loong time ago so I can't be sure.

RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 01/07/2019 9:05pm
Quote Post

Does Lucky Patcher work without root?

RE: CE Equivalent for Android? Posted on: 02/17/2019 6:16pm
Quote Post
mindofender Posted on: 01/07/2019 4:05pm

Does Lucky Patcher work without root?

It does, but it has to rebuild the app, uninstall it and re-install it, it can't just apply a patch directly to an app on unrooted phones. 

That being said, I stopped using it, it hardly ever works any more (at least the features I used it for).