[Help] How are games added to the database?
Can games be added by anyone or only people with 5+ posts?
How are games added to the database? Posted on: 08/21/2019 9:47pm
Quote Post

--Before I begin, I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I've looked around and couldn't really find anything or I skipped over it--

I was searching around on here earlier and found some games on Kongregate aren't in the database and I was wondering how they get added (ex. Incremental Adventures). I guess my real question here is, can games only be added by people with 5 or more posts, because they are the only ones allowed to post in the games section of the site?

EDIT: Well, I don't know if this is the answer but it seems as though only one person ever adds games to the database so I don't know but it might just be this sole person's job until the end of time I guess lol.

RE: How are games added to the database? Posted on: 08/23/2019 12:17pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

im not really sure but i think as of now only staff should be allowed to add games to the database. There are a bunch of topics you can imitate to request a game to be added or for hacks

RE: How are games added to the database? Posted on: 08/24/2019 2:03am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yup, it's staff only.  Anyone with the STAFF banner can just load up the game with the userscript active and it'll automatically add it to the database.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez