Chrome flash hacking
What is the current way to hack flash games in chrome?
Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/23/2020 11:05am
Quote Post

I tried hacking gospace and used the task manager to find the right process for flash, but it still didn't work.

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/23/2020 2:08pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I would be surprised if you succeded as it is not a flash game. Right now for 90% of the games 90% of the time the process is the tab process (when played directly from the source) or the subframe process for when the game is played through a platform( think kongregate ). This is for chrome and i havent been keeping up with firefox since it was mismanaged into being worse than ie. Chrome has a built in task manager that tells you more than the default task manager check that out

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/26/2020 8:03pm
Quote Post

Sorry, I should have been clearer, the task manager I was talking about IS the chrome task manager. The page for gospace walked me through the whole process - open task manager, find the flash (or subframe) process, convert the process id into hexadecimal, find the corresponding google chrome process. But even though I followed the instructions to the letter, neither process worked.

I suggest looking at the konghack gospace page if you want to try it out yourself.

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/26/2020 9:39pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

had already checked the game the subframe is konggames.com havent tried looking for values but i think there is one upvoted 

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 04/15/2020 1:17pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

If you want specific hacks for a game, go to the proper forum and create a topic for it.  Use the name of the game as the topic name and it'll try to auto-match to the game you're asking about.  Admin Help is not the place to ask about hacking a specific game.  Locking Up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez