Short Links are no good
Make them longer
Like, 1024 characters longer
Chrome flash hacking
What is the current way to hack flash games in chrome?
Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/23/2020 11:05am
Quote Post

I tried hacking gospace and used the task manager to find the right process for flash, but it still didn't work.

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/23/2020 2:08pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

I would be surprised if you succeded as it is not a flash game. Right now for 90% of the games 90% of the time the process is the tab process (when played directly from the source) or the subframe process for when the game is played through a platform( think kongregate ). This is for chrome and i havent been keeping up with firefox since it was mismanaged into being worse than ie. Chrome has a built in task manager that tells you more than the default task manager check that out

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/26/2020 8:03pm
Quote Post

Sorry, I should have been clearer, the task manager I was talking about IS the chrome task manager. The page for gospace walked me through the whole process - open task manager, find the flash (or subframe) process, convert the process id into hexadecimal, find the corresponding google chrome process. But even though I followed the instructions to the letter, neither process worked.

I suggest looking at the konghack gospace page if you want to try it out yourself.

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 03/26/2020 9:39pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

had already checked the game the subframe is konggames.com havent tried looking for values but i think there is one upvoted 

RE: Chrome flash hacking Posted on: 04/15/2020 1:17pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

If you want specific hacks for a game, go to the proper forum and create a topic for it.  Use the name of the game as the topic name and it'll try to auto-match to the game you're asking about.  Admin Help is not the place to ask about hacking a specific game.  Locking Up.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez