Freefall Tournament
Auto-Post
Freefall Tournament
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
3D Gun Multiplayer Shooter Team Unity

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Freefall Tournament

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 05/21/2017 06:50

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
FreeFall Tournament is a fast-paced, space marines third person shooter (TPS). It's a free to play browser game made by Free Range Games in Unity 3D. Unique combat and balance separates this sci-fi action game from other FPS.
RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 08/25/2014 2:38am
Quote Post

it works great on chrome..i jus manual search freefall tournament, press play now, open a new tab and type chrome://memory-redirect and find the process that says unity and select it on KH...then ur good to go

Edit: There are also alot of more hacks u can do for this game but they would be game breaking if everyone found out and used them

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 09/10/2014 3:50am
Quote Post

@Request : increase attack speed to 3x or 5x thank you!!!

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 09/11/2014 6:12pm
Quote Post
clampzy Posted on: 09/09/2014 11:50pm

@Request : increase attack speed to 3x or 5x thank you!!!

Malicious users can perform a weak DoS attack by using the Shocker with a high attack speed and instant reload. Besides, the hacks I've submitted are more than enough to beat even the best players. If you still want 3x or 5x attack speed, I suggest you learn how to find it yourself. It isn't as hard as it looks :) But it will require a bit of patience.

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 09/19/2014 10:46am
Quote Post

Yeah many many hacks u can do theres also a way to increase ur bullet dmg so u could 1 hit kill everyone

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 10/08/2014 9:47pm
Quote Post

guys please any cooldown hack .... FOr infinite Q and E buttons ? pleaseeeeeee

please i try with cheat engine i want infinite bomb F no cooldown .  i got unknown value at begining then chagned value then pause and so on but.... :(( pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

any cooldown tricks with cheat engine plz submit it please maaaaaaaaan :(((((

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 10/30/2014 2:29pm
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

My infinite grenade hack stopped working because of a new patch to the game. I have updated it now so it should be working.

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 10/30/2014 8:06pm
Quote Post

@Lucifer i noticed this as well glad you fixed it

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/10/2014 9:32am
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

Read the description on the hacks so you know when to activate them. 8x attack speed is still working fine so please don't down vote it.

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/13/2014 5:08am
Quote Post

8x attack speed? i dont see that? do you mean 1.5x?

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/13/2014 2:04pm
Quote Post
The Unity Apprentice

No cooldown + infinte ammo and 8x attack speed hacks were moved to Trusted people only category.

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/14/2014 2:07pm
Quote Post

ah ok well i already know how to do those but idk if theres an AOB for them i do it the long way of  unchanged value, increased/decreased... how do you get in the Trusted People only? submitting alot of hacks and stuff?

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/20/2014 3:33am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
JLewis1309 Posted on: 11/14/2014 9:07am

ah ok well i already know how to do those but idk if theres an AOB for them i do it the long way of  unchanged value, increased/decreased... how do you get in the Trusted People only? submitting alot of hacks and stuff?

think of it as like a cool kids club. you gotta be cool like them to get in. "trusted only" isnt worth trying to be. it just happens if we trust you and you do a lot for the site.
how it works is if someone in the group thinks youre cool enough, they start a vote.

like take EHoK for example. he hit over a thousand hacks which is cool as shit. we know hes a good guy from chat and hes submitted a few of the trusted only hacks. so we know him enough to trust him, and he contributes, therefore i nominated him for a vote and now he's in.

TL;DR it just happens. there isnt a real point in trying to get in

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/20/2014 7:43pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

See Rule 15 of The Internet: The harder you try, the harder you fail.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/24/2014 9:52pm
Quote Post
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 11/20/2014 2:43pm

See Rule 15 of The Internet: The harder you try, the harder you fail.

lol well i was just curious. no worries i can do the hacks its just annoying going thru the process everytime i start up the game because i sadly dont know the AOB's for them yet. anyway thanks for the info

RE: Freefall Tournament Posted on: 11/29/2014 2:49am
Quote Post

thanks for this thread.  the spectral vision always on hack is easy and is still working.