Skip to content

Epic War Saga

This discussion is linked to Epic War Saga. View game

22 posts

Epic War Saga

Posted Apr 29, 2012 11:52 am
http://www.kongregate.com/games/artlogicgames/epic-war-saga

With it being a "multiplayer game" (even though it has no multiplayer aspect to it whatsoever) I figured it was important enough for a topic rather than just a DB entry.
?

Too lazy and keep forgetting to update this post so just going to update the DB entry when I realize they're outdated.

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted May 2, 2012 10:50 am

This will set most/all fights to give you 100 exp, if anyone knows how to set it higher i'd be grateful.

24 ?? 61 80 0d?
24 64 61 80 0d?

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted May 2, 2012 8:06 pm

24 7f would be 127

you can also look for a push int, which would be 2d (2f maybe?) in anycase find one of those in the code thats one byte and does near to how much damage you want. or whatever

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted Jul 30, 2012 1:27 pm

hack are no working update please and look for hack crystals

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm

@unknownuser

Read what "lol wut" said;

"Too lazy and keep forgetting to update this post so just going to update the DB entry when I realize they're outdated."

Be patient or forget about it, also, find the crystal hack yourself, will you?

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted Sep 2, 2012 9:05 am

where do i have to put this 60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? a2 a0
02 02 02 02 02 02 25 e8 07 a2 a0? soo if you can help me tnx if not i understand

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm

I got all these hacks to work. If your using chrome, go to chrome://plugins and disable Flash, put in the AoBs, re-enable it and they all work

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted Nov 2, 2012 6:12 pm

One way to hack crystals is to chgange achievement reward (any), to 25 ff 7f 25 ff 7f a2 for example.

I'll post AoB in few moments...

?

(edit) Hmm, mochicrypted. It wasn't last time I saw it. How to handle mochicrypt?

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted Dec 27, 2012 3:02 pm

The first step to defeating mochi crypt is to get the swf from memory and not the website. I like using the swf dump i made, but there other more generic options if you prefer. Then you may need to use swfdecrypt on it, usually not though.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: Epic War Saga

Posted Jan 4, 2013 2:33 pm


Crystal hack
60 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? d1 66 ?? ?? ?? ?? ???
change all to
02 02 02 02 02 02 25 ff 7f 25 ff 7f a2