Skip to content
Locked

KBH v7.1 [broken]

by pkedpker

65 posts

RE: KBH v7.1 [BROKEN]

Posted Jun 29, 2013 11:32 pm

Yes, i tried it in the past, but only briefly.
I prefer the game pages to be as light as possible, so the script was soon turned off.
Just checked it again - i don't see anything about SOL upload there, only download.

btw. the 2.3.3 version, which i had until now, had my token in it, but i can't find where to enter it in the current v2.4.0, huh?

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: KBH v1.0.0.0 [WORKING]

Posted Jun 30, 2013 6:07 am

new kbh uploaded

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KBH v1.0.0.0 [WORKING]

Posted Jun 30, 2013 9:03 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 06/30/2013 2:07am

new kbh uploaded


Awesome, +1 karma smiley


****This verion is no longer working.***    new version here.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
This topic is locked.