Knightfall 2
-migrated-
Knightfall 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Block Dungeon Fantasy Match 3 Puzzle

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Knightfall 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Knightfall 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/03/2011 15:38

Knightfall 2 - 65 pts. (new window)

Can't Help Falling

Earn your first 1,000 experience points

Vortex Vanquisher

Rid the land of a great evil

Funfair Fanatic

Reach level 50 in the endless tower

Game Dscription
Knight is back once again in Knightfall 2! Help him to conquer an ancient evil in this epic puzzle RPG, set in a whole new world of monsters, treasure and adventure! Since defeating the devil, and getting the girl, things have become a little overdomesticated for our hero. Now that an annoyed Princess is forcing him out of retirement, an even worse threat is looming on the horizon, and you must help him ride out to confront it! With a hugely expanded world to explore, a new cast of nasties to slay, a rejigged magic system, more items than ever to pick up and exploit, Knightfall 2 is an epic undertaking... In this fantasy puzzle-RPG, you must guide Knight around the board through a combination of destroying block groups and rotating the entire play area! You can lead him into battle against foul creatures, grab treasure, cast magic, and make a speedy escape with your spoils! Embark on a daring adventure and drill your way across the kingdom! Because your wife made you do it.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/26/2009 4:31pm
Quote Post
Game is on kong now,...posted a link in the kong section, don't feel like going back to that topic.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/11/2009 9:46pm
Quote Post
Has anybody found a way to beat the game "in one sitting"?

I mean you can't edit the sol without quiting the game so i dunno how to get around that?

Is there anything in the sol options that checks weather you have quit the game?
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/12/2009 5:07pm
Quote Post
I assume you've already used double and float to search for HP, yes?

There is a value, I think save_exists or something, but I've already messed with that and it doesn't do the one-sitting medal upon completion.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/12/2009 5:46pm
Quote Post
I just tried using double and float. Neither found anything.

Were you using unknown initial value?
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/12/2009 6:46pm
Quote Post
I've tried everything, even for gold.. No luck.
What I really want is that freaking 3-block medal.
If only we could do what Deity did with Fig8 and make the roasting chicken medal pop another medal. xD
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/12/2009 7:40pm
Quote Post
The 3 block medal is easy.

Right before the last level, you close the game.

Open the sol, and there should be a value true or false block that says "single or double blocks clicked"

Unclick that, max out your health, and then beat the last 8 levels only using 3 blocks or more.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/12/2009 10:01pm
Quote Post
How do you get around the unbreakable blocks to pick up the feathers, though? That's some insane shit. Either pick up the feathers, or the game ends.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/12/2009 10:38pm
Quote Post
Really? I never had any problem with that. I got a feather occasionally but i was poisoned for probably 10 turns and the game never ended for me if i didn't get a feather.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 4:43pm
Quote Post
Got the fscker! The swf is obfuscated using the same technique that Pirate Gold Adventure is. It also uses a module called "Mochidigits" to obfuscated all numbers (which is why we can't find anything useful). Finally it's also AS3.

Anyway, AoB to stop you losing HP:
d0 30 60 82 0a =>
47 30 60 82 0a

Note, this must be run at the loading screen or it won't work!
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 6:34pm
Quote Post
man, i will test it later today, if it works i will give you +1. Only Fear Unlimited Untouched and i am done. Also, Litterate and broken medals (broken image removed)

Shift 4 apparently isnt broken, it is heavilly glitched, lolz
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 6:46pm
Quote Post
Can confirm worked.

And what this about shift? are you saying it works some of the time?

Maybe i'll attempt those medals since ng staff is fucking useless and leaves broken medals on there.

How simple a command is it to just remove them? talk about lazy...
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 7:48pm
Quote Post
well, it worked, but i died on last level due to poison, my bad. So i need these medals

One Chance Only (too bad i died)
Grandmaster First
Knightfall the first.

Grandmaster is rag editable, but last one and first one are getting on my nerves, how to get them?

Also, 1+ for deity

Some ppl got shift medals, so they are possible to get

EDIT: Rag cant read it anymore for me, so i will wait for hack and see if i will get some
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 8:17pm
Quote Post
The way I got it was to edit the sol file before I started the last dungeon... Attached is one I prepared earlier. I can't get ragnarok to work, so I used a hex editor. The total is set to 129 (due to the way AMF3 SOLs store number it's easier to have this number).
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 9:02pm
Quote Post
And that SOL file is prepped and ready for all in one sitting without dying, correct?

Edit: ah, dang. That SOL can't help you get Knightfall The First (3 block medal) or One Chance Only. Sorry.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 9:35pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Indigeo_Aliquis"
And that SOL file is prepped and ready for all in one sitting without dying, correct?

Edit: ah, dang. That SOL can't help you get Knightfall The First (3 block medal) or One Chance Only. Sorry.

I'm not sure his sol will work. In order to that the one chance only, you have to have a fresh sol i think. Unless deity found the variable that saves in the sol that notes whether or not you are loading a saved game.

Also for master_x, the 3 block challenge isn't that bad. I mean if you just start a new game and use the infinite health hack, its easy. It might take you a while but its nothing crazy.