Knightfall 2
-migrated-
Knightfall 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Block Dungeon Fantasy Match 3 Puzzle

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Knightfall 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Knightfall 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/03/2011 15:38

Knightfall 2 - 65 pts. (new window)

Can't Help Falling

Earn your first 1,000 experience points

Vortex Vanquisher

Rid the land of a great evil

Funfair Fanatic

Reach level 50 in the endless tower

Game Dscription
Knight is back once again in Knightfall 2! Help him to conquer an ancient evil in this epic puzzle RPG, set in a whole new world of monsters, treasure and adventure! Since defeating the devil, and getting the girl, things have become a little overdomesticated for our hero. Now that an annoyed Princess is forcing him out of retirement, an even worse threat is looming on the horizon, and you must help him ride out to confront it! With a hugely expanded world to explore, a new cast of nasties to slay, a rejigged magic system, more items than ever to pick up and exploit, Knightfall 2 is an epic undertaking... In this fantasy puzzle-RPG, you must guide Knight around the board through a combination of destroying block groups and rotating the entire play area! You can lead him into battle against foul creatures, grab treasure, cast magic, and make a speedy escape with your spoils! Embark on a daring adventure and drill your way across the kingdom! Because your wife made you do it.
Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 12:26am
Quote Post
Located at: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/508805

SOL : uploads.ungrounded.net508000508805_KnightFall2.swf

Using Niflheim, you could easily just activate all the achievements in the SOL file under the "achievement_unlocked" array, then load the game in your browser, click extras, and activate the achieves, but the thing is.. in Niflheim, whenever I click on a check box of a boolean, and go to the next boolean in the array, the checks aren't saved. What gives?
SOL Editor itself can't open the file, since it's a type 3 and throws out errors. I tried making a new sol file USING sol editor and the same values, but the game does not read the file and ignores it.

What's the problem with Niflheim not letting you tick boxes?
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 5:13pm
Quote Post
Probably better of asking this in the kong section because theres more people reading the boards there who can help.

I'm sure theres only like 5/6 people max that read this board including me and you.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 6:57pm
Quote Post
Try Ragnarok's .sol editor.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 7:39pm
Quote Post
Ragnarok doesn't even start on my machine. I've even tried running the exe in cmd, even in through a .bat, it just doesn't run at all. Doesn't start.

XP, dual core cpu, 4ghz.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 8:17pm
Quote Post
I had rag running a few months ago, although it always goes down and gets updated every 2 weeks, so i'll give it a try again.

I thought it only worked for Kongregate though...
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 8:42pm
Quote Post
Just took a pic with the sol opening from rag. Theres two of them and they seem to be identical except one says game and one says stage.

I've tried a few basic things that havn't worked.

Changing the number of kills to 100 + and not getting the medal.
Can't change the Achievement unlocked categories (grayed out)
I was able to change the amount of gold that i have. Changed it to 11520 but didn't get the medal for having 10000.

Edit: I have the medal for having more then 10K gold. Just needed to register after i beat a level or got more gold i think.

Gonna try and edit a few things out like set number of moves to lower then 500 to see if i get that medal

2nd Edit: Modify the Game sol, not the Stage sol.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/24/2009 11:24pm
Quote Post
Tired of editing...

Even by checking off all the achievements, you don't get the medals. I have every achievement in game, then beat the game, but didn't get all the medals.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/25/2009 6:44am
Quote Post
Did you go into the achievements section in the game and activate them there? I got the under-500-moves medal by editing what I could..
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/25/2009 3:30pm
Quote Post
I went into the achievement section, but didn't see any way to activate them? I clicked all over them and didn't seem to do anything, although they are all there.

btw check page 5/5 on the achievements and tell me if the spinning gold things change from shields to spoons or is that just me?

Edit: I already finished the game but i didn't get the one for beating it in under 500 steps (Forgot to change that value before i beat the last level). Is there anyway i can change the value and beat another level and get it? or would i have to start a new game?
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/25/2009 7:48pm
Quote Post
I have a habit of backing up savegames when I'm at the last level when I edit, it's a good habit to have in cases like this xD
Go back and edit the save file to put you at the previous node, and make sure to edit in that other value, i forgot which one but you know by looking at it, to set the LAST node to 1, which I believe means it's not been completed yet. I haven't tested that out, I'm about to in 20 minutes to see if I can also get the One Chance medal.

So yes if you did not back up your save at that crucial point.. I would have to say... start a new game (broken image removed)

I read Ragnarok's website and people there can't even run it now, just like me.. So they recommended to download the version 8, and I did... All I need rag for is its sol editor to open those files that .SOL Editor cannot and, it lets me select boxes and save my changes...... unlike Niflheim which really is hit or miss with what you can edit AND save.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/25/2009 8:14pm
Quote Post
Yeah i tried that months ago too and rag always crashed for me. I was told to get Rag 8 and it never worked either.

For some reason rag works great for me right now. strange.

And i'll be restarting my knightfall tonight and re-doing it.

Btw have you found what value gives you the medal for Only using blocks of 3 or more? (knightfall the first - 100 points)
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/25/2009 8:36pm
Quote Post
So wait...did you get rag 8 working properly?

And also, I just checked both sols and i couldn't find anything that would help getting the "beat the game in one sitting without dying or quitting" or the "beat the game only selecting blocks of 3 or higher".

Lemme know if you find anything.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/25/2009 9:18pm
Quote Post
Rag8 is the only thing that works for me to edit SOL files that SOLeditor can't handle. That's all I use it for.

I tried unchecking the saved game exists in the game file and deleting stage to confirm the non-existing boolean check, that doesn't work when loading a saved game to beat the last stage.
Both of those medals have to be done the old fashioned way, since I'm not skilled at all in other methods of hacking flash.
Wish I was, though. I'd be able to help out a lot more.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/25/2009 9:51pm
Quote Post
hmm alright. Shouldn't be too hard i suppose if i just max out my hp and exp with the sol editor.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 08/26/2009 4:27pm
Quote Post
Went to go try it this morning but ran into a problem

Is there anyway to edit your information without having to reload the game for it to show up?

Cause as soon as you do that, you lose the medal for not doing it in one sitting.

Tried CE, couldn't get anything. Even tried that unknown initial value on both float and 4byte and got nothing.