Knightfall 2
-migrated-
Knightfall 2
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Block Dungeon Fantasy Match 3 Puzzle

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Knightfall 2

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Knightfall 2

-migrated-
Last Updated: 04/03/2011 15:38

Knightfall 2 - 65 pts. (new window)

Can't Help Falling

Earn your first 1,000 experience points

Vortex Vanquisher

Rid the land of a great evil

Funfair Fanatic

Reach level 50 in the endless tower

Game Dscription
Knight is back once again in Knightfall 2! Help him to conquer an ancient evil in this epic puzzle RPG, set in a whole new world of monsters, treasure and adventure! Since defeating the devil, and getting the girl, things have become a little overdomesticated for our hero. Now that an annoyed Princess is forcing him out of retirement, an even worse threat is looming on the horizon, and you must help him ride out to confront it! With a hugely expanded world to explore, a new cast of nasties to slay, a rejigged magic system, more items than ever to pick up and exploit, Knightfall 2 is an epic undertaking... In this fantasy puzzle-RPG, you must guide Knight around the board through a combination of destroying block groups and rotating the entire play area! You can lead him into battle against foul creatures, grab treasure, cast magic, and make a speedy escape with your spoils! Embark on a daring adventure and drill your way across the kingdom! Because your wife made you do it.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 10:15pm
Quote Post
Whoops, I meant to say the sol was for Grandmaster Flash.

I still need One Chance Only and Knightfall the First, I thought I'd got a hack for these, but it didn't work when I tested it :-( Leave this with me; I can't give an estimate as the code has obfuscated variables which makes it quite hard to work through the source.

Just found the below, which is quite interesting and may have potential:
Code: [Select]
if (!single_or_double_group_drilled)
{
_wa234(26);
if (Preloader._yu1510 == Preloader._vg686)
{
NewgroundsAPI.unlockMedalById(570);
}// end if
}// end if
And, for the One Chance Only:
Code: [Select]
if (_ks298)
{
_wa234(17);
if (Preloader._yu1510 == Preloader._vg686)
{
NewgroundsAPI.unlockMedalById(568);
}// end if
}// end if

I'll try and have a peek tomorrow - my goal is to make these show up when you've finished the game (loaded from a .sol file) irrelevant to meeting the requirements.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/24/2009 11:05pm
Quote Post
To be honest, if you think its going to take you longer then 20 minute or a half an hour, don't even bother, because it takes you just as long to put on infinite health and just run through the game (maybe a bit longer if your going to try using blocks of only 3 or more)
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/25/2009 1:47am
Quote Post
I can't even make myself open Knightfall 2 anymore, no amount of opiates can make me sit through that again for.. what, the 9th time? And I've taken 3 viecoatdin today.

Obfuscated the word in case there's some unspoken rule about typing brand-name pills.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/25/2009 2:21am
Quote Post
I said the same thing about the pink knight game, but i find myself opening it once a day to try and get that stupid fucking combo thing...grr.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/25/2009 4:35am
Quote Post
i did the Flash one. I saw very good item in shop that would help me. Skeleton Key opens door for you. As i have Order medal, i guess i can use it a little (broken image removed)

And for that pink knight, it has coolest song i ever heard. Well, last 5 secs are what i love, but w/e
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/25/2009 7:07am
Quote Post
Okay, these AoBs change the conditions to the opposite needed:

Knightfall the First (ensure that you click at least one block of 1 or 2):
60 c5 0a 11 23 00 00 =>
60 c5 0a 12 23 00 00

One Chance Only (ensure that you either die or load from a sol:
60 9f 0b 12 23 00 00 =>
60 9f 0b 11 23 00 00

I got the medal pop-ups in game, though Newgrounds medal system seems to have gone tits up so it looks like I'll have to redo them grrrr.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/25/2009 7:19am
Quote Post
Finally. I never want to touch that game again!
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/25/2009 8:17am
Quote Post
Deity, you are pure awesomness. Got all medals thanks to you. Now Fear Issue and i have them all
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 09/25/2009 4:32pm
Quote Post
I LOVE YOU
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 10/09/2009 8:07pm
Quote Post
Dispite the codes AND the SOL file....I still can't get the medal for A century of clashes. Plus I still need to make an enemy into a chicken, but that's easily done.

Can anyone find something for A century of clashes please?
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 10/09/2009 10:00pm
Quote Post
You have all the necessary tools to get that medal. Heres a step by step.

Start game
Save
load sol file with 9999 health and 999999 gold. (also I think you can change how many steps you can take? maybe not)
buy lots of turkeys (although you shouldn't need health...)
kill everything on the map
click more blocks until more enemies come
kill them
end level
start next level and repeat. I mean its only 100. theres what, 25 stops on the map, each with 3-6 levels? thats only like 2 people a level. Can't be that hard.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 01/22/2011 5:11pm
Quote Post
Bump because it may be getting badges soon.

Here's a complete .sol that I did myself - I didn't hack at all. (broken image removed)

Download both files.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 02/10/2011 3:35am
Quote Post
First, those go in the chat.kongregate.com folder itself.

Second, those are not complete. Not even enough EXP for the first badge...
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 02/10/2011 7:15am
Quote Post
All achievements and game completed and endless dungeon badges are easily edited on minerva.
Re: Knightfall 2 Posted on: 02/10/2011 9:33pm
Quote Post
@ MikeyBeeeeee:

What must I change to win the game?