War of Legends
-migrated-
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 09/23/2010 6:36pm
Quote Post
He Use Cheat Engine
Download From CheatEngine.org Free Program
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 01/03/2011 5:30pm
Quote Post
I've been looking for a way to mess with the game too, I know it's possible since I know some people done it before (confirmed, 1 even got banned 'cause he did it so much). Cheat Engine won't help a thing I suppose, since all it can do is change some digits client sides, nothing if that is actually saved on the server.
I was able to extract the code from the game, change it into txt. but not much special on going on there. Anyone knows how it can be done? Or might?(broken image removed)

Kind regards
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 01/11/2011 11:48am
Quote Post
Im quite interested in this aswell. I have very very slight programming experience but if someone could point me in the right direction it would be excellent.

Edit: I downloaded a decomplied version of the chinese version from http://www.99uc.net/soft/html/2408.html and ran into a small problem.. the instructions are also in chinese :oops: any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 01/24/2011 7:16pm
Quote Post
the guy in the video is using cheat engine 5.6 but it doesnt work like someone posted earlier , it only edits values on the client side , so while you can feel good looking at the high values the next time you buy something the values will be returned to the original proper value.

Still finding but having found any legit hack , there is no code to disect so coding wont do.
As far as my experience goes only way you can hack multiplayer games is by hacking into the server database which is very difficult considering that u are dealing with a huge name in multiplayer games-Jagex.

Cheers,
hope this information helped .
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 01/24/2011 8:21pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Yup, Fail Thread...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: War of Legends Posted on: 04/15/2011 2:57pm
Quote Post
Hey guys ,
I suggest you download speed gear to speed up resources etc.
Here's a link:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/FaD4Bzk/S ... ar.7.1.rar
VIURS FREE.
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 04/17/2011 1:54pm
Quote Post
It can't speed up the resources. It just increases the speed and solves lag problems.
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 06/27/2011 12:00am
Quote Post
Thanks for the Speed up tool its very useful just for your computer in general and yeah it also gives you a little faster resources output.
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 07/01/2011 4:12am
Quote Post
i am a fan of War of Legends.....and i'm currently playing it.
and i want to know the first step of hack that game.....i'm a newbie in this hacking thing..
i really appriciate if anyone can walk me through it.......
cause i have no idea what to do first.......
Re: War of Legends Posted on: 08/04/2011 1:58pm
Quote Post
im tryin to figure out hw to hack into the game for free Wolcash and am currently comin up blank
any help would be useful guys.