TDP3: Ultra Kill
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Gun Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/28/2010 17:36

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Multiplayer action-shooter. Fight with other players, increase rating & money. Buy new weapons and artifacts, chat with users!
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/19/2010 5:06pm
Quote Post
I can't actually play the game, it crashes FF every time I try to enter a game.
Nothing of value was lost.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/19/2010 9:17pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "LexaDeds"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Any chance someone could find an infinite ammo code, and then have someone lock this topic since those two are the only useful ones that wouldn't be technically illegal, and 90% of this thread is noobs spamming "HOW I DO 65 01 6c 02 a1->65 01 6c 02 a0?!?!!?"
If it locks, you won't get your AoB (broken image removed)

btw, I'm not "Cao"! :evil:
There's always PMs (broken image removed)
Touche

Also, the invincible hack seems to make everything laggy as crap, maybe he changed the code to toy with us?
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/20/2010 2:57am
Quote Post
Any chance someone could find an infinite ammo code, and then have someone lock this topic since those two are the only useful ones that wouldn't be technically illegal, and 90% of this thread is noobs spamming "HOW I DO 65 01 6c 02 a1->65 01 6c 02 a0?!?!!?"

Touche

Also, the invincible hack seems to make everything laggy as crap, maybe he changed the code to toy with us?
doubt it Chao. that kinda thing is common in online games. tried to play cod the other day w/esp, it was so laggy that ppl thought I was speed hacking
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/20/2010 2:30pm
Quote Post
Is there a money/rating AoB?
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/22/2010 1:02am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Spellcater4"

Touche

doubt it Chao. that kinda thing is common in online games. tried to play cod the other day w/esp, it was so laggy that ppl thought I was speed hacking
I played a round as a guest with no hacks, refreshed, went to the same match with hacks, then it started lagging like crazy, refreshed, went to the same match again without hacks and it ran fine, explain that.

Btw, appreciate you getting the name right.

P.S CoD is not a flash game, it's a retail that has online, they're 2 different things.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/22/2010 3:30am
Quote Post
Just went to two matches with hacks. Only slight lag, that might be my computer. Gained 56 levels for killing a lvl 1807, so hey. I was entertained.
Yup, just checked without hacks. It's laggish either way.
Hmm. I kind of feel like terrorizing this VulvaMonster (Lv801) guy who seems to be a little too idealistic. Bashes hacking by using old stereotypes that describe the stereotype of MMO players.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/22/2010 5:27am
Quote Post
any other codes?
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/22/2010 5:34am
Quote Post
System Bot
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1911&p=18593#p18593

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/22/2010 6:22am
Quote Post
Would it be possible to claim that they're just glitches or something?
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/22/2010 7:31am
Quote Post
If you could claim they were glitches then you would be pointing out that you're an abuser. If you somehow don't get accused as an abuser, then anyone who knows at least a little about programming would know that you're a lying hacker (broken image removed)
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/22/2010 11:58pm
Quote Post
OMG dude..... is there any money hacks? like seriously some people are selling their 1 weapon like 99999 times-.-
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 12:07am
Quote Post
System Bot
The darkness project : Ultra Kill 3 is a extremely bad coded game, as mentioned before MANY operations are handled by the client rather then validated by the server.

One of the first major flaws was the sell item check, anyone could load up several clients login with the same user and sell your gun more then once, in no time earning very fast money, this was fixed quite rapid however.

How you can exploit the game:

Make 2 accounts put them in a private room and level up on each other as long as you stay less then 4 over or less then 4 under you will not loose rating however a slight difference is no problem.

The 2 accounts you can load on one pc if you load 2 browsers with the game at the same time you have to be fast if they do not load at the same time you will receive the duplicate instance message,

A good tool to make money is use the downloadable flash client no browser easy to load fast using a script.

Get yourself and 5 level 1 in a private room you can kill the 1's easy to gain fast money
the more kills you get each 100 kills pay double money up to 300 dont care for artifacts besides more money and a good weapon or grenades to kill your level dudes

Use cheat engine to get infinite life ammo, grenades, most of the communication is pretty poor the client handles a lot of things where the server does not validate, editing the game memory allows you to do these things.

The game uses a few files using the preloader

darkness_config.xml == contains the version and required root url
game_loader.swf to retrieve darkness_preloader.swf

phys.swf (box2d and stuff), sfx.swf (stuff like sounds) and finally darkness.swf (actual game swf)
these are all (i think?) the games client files

If you wish to download the files including these .swf files the decompiled files from them, few limited doc files you need to understand how to, game sounds and a lot of script files

you can download my collection from here
swf client files, decompiled files and some info stuff

http://rapidshare.com/files/354408693/tdp3.rar.html

Have fun .. Someone.

Previous Name: someone
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 3:15am
Quote Post
Quote from: "someone"
The darkness project : Ultra Kill 3 is a extremely bad coded game, as mentioned before MANY operations are handled by the client rather then validated by the server.

One of the first major flaws was the sell item check, anyone could load up several clients login with the same user and sell your gun more then once, in no time earning very fast money, this was fixed quite rapid however.

How you can exploit the game:

Make 2 accounts put them in a private room and level up on each other as long as you stay less then 4 over or less then 4 under you will not loose rating however a slight difference is no problem.

The 2 accounts you can load on one pc if you load 2 browsers with the game at the same time you have to be fast if they do not load at the same time you will receive the duplicate instance message,

A good tool to make money is use the downloadable flash client no browser easy to load fast using a script.

Get yourself and 5 level 1 in a private room you can kill the 1's easy to gain fast money
the more kills you get each 100 kills pay double money up to 300 dont care for artifacts besides more money and a good weapon or grenades to kill your level dudes

Use cheat engine to get infinite life ammo, grenades, most of the communication is pretty poor the client handles a lot of things where the server does not validate, editing the game memory allows you to do these things.

The game uses a few files using the preloader

darkness_config.xml == contains the version and required root url
game_loader.swf to retrieve darkness_preloader.swf

phys.swf (box2d and stuff), sfx.swf (stuff like sounds) and finally darkness.swf (actual game swf)
these are all (i think?) the games client files

If you wish to download the files including these .swf files the decompiled files from them, few limited doc files you need to understand how to, game sounds and a lot of script files

you can download my collection from here
swf client files, decompiled files and some info stuff

http://rapidshare.com/files/354408693/tdp3.rar.html

Have fun .. Someone.

that's quite a first post (broken image removed) . welcome btw.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 4:32am
Quote Post
I did try using 2 tabs running the game before, but it lagged like hell.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 3:39pm
Quote Post
System Bot
@Spellcater4:

Cheers.

@Incognitus

Timing is crucial one game cannot load faster then the other

@Topic

invincible and infinite grenades still work, it was curious because the value editing did not always work one time i would get infinite grenades and not be invincible other time vice versa or none, here is how i always made it work

enter game and run cheat engine, create a room with a password and find at least 1 grenade.
Edit invincible then grenades and test it by blowing yourself up. you health should increase if you take damage

after all is working as long as you dont close the game or CE you will be unbeatable, there where some time people blow me up but very rare

you can increase the speedhack to 1.5 or 2.0 to prevent lag and timeouts higher most time kick you out for ping

infinite ammo and fast grenading did not seem work for me but speedhack of 1.5 is good enough and any faster will also cause ping timeout

Previous Name: someone