TDP3: Ultra Kill
-migrated-
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Gun Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/28/2010 17:36

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Multiplayer action-shooter. Fight with other players, increase rating & money. Buy new weapons and artifacts, chat with users!
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 5:27pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "someone"
@Spellcater4:
enter game and run cheat engine, create a room with a password and find at least 1 grenade.
Edit invincible then grenades and test it by blowing yourself up. you health should increase if you take damage

infinite ammo and fast grenading did not seem work for me but speedhack of 1.5 is good enough and any faster will also cause ping timeout

Do them at the menu, before you login. As long as you can find the array, they should all work.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 6:58pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "praetor"
@Spellcater4:
enter game and run cheat engine, create a room with a password and find at least 1 grenade.
Edit invincible then grenades and test it by blowing yourself up. you health should increase if you take damage

infinite ammo and fast grenading did not seem work for me but speedhack of 1.5 is good enough and any faster will also cause ping timeout

Do them at the menu, before you login. As long as you can find the array, they should all work.

Cool thanks i try, but prio is money or weapon i still search

Previous Name: someone
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 7:01pm
Quote Post
System Bot

Can't post that here. AOBs that unlock premium content are against the rules (but it is possible).

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 7:17pm
Quote Post
System Bot

Can't post that here. AOBs that unlock premium content are against the rules (but it is possible).

Cool i will find thank you im learning

Previous Name: someone
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 7:57pm
Quote Post

@Incognitus

Timing is crucial one game cannot load faster then the other

Nope, they loaded at the same time.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/23/2010 9:26pm
Quote Post
First of all, do not triple post. There's an edit button for a reason.

Your question has been answered several times in this thread. There is a sticky with all the information you need. If you intend to stay on this site, I suggest reading the announcements and stickies.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/24/2010 3:53pm
Quote Post
Ok, this is is done. This what is an AoB bull crap is over. No more. This question has been asked and answered TONS of times and has pretty much caused this topic to become a joke. Mindeye, i suggest you learn to open your friggin eye before i ban you for being an idiot. The same thing goes for anyone else asking a question like that on here again. One warning is what you will get and thats IT before you get banned until i get told otherwise by an admin.

This might upset some of you, but this topic needs to be cleaned up. Im going thru it and deleting everything that doesnt have anything to do with this topic because as LexaDeds pointed out, this topic has become retard central.

I dont care what it takes, but a solution for the idiots will be found. Im sick of this.

Edit: This topic was cut from 7 pages to 4. THAT is how big of a problem this is KH. Again, i want to apologize to our regular, smart users that lost a small amount of their post count when they are being nothing but helpful. But this topic was getting pathetic. From now on, if possible, please flag any posts that come from the idiots and i will come delete them and warn the user. Im sick of this.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/25/2010 1:31pm
Quote Post
I have used the hack and followed every step and it worked yesterday but now it's just the invicible hack that works (broken image removed) Can somebody say whats wrong??? i dont know if the admin has found out that the hack is being because its updated now and it doesn't work. :cry:
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/25/2010 4:08pm
Quote Post
System Bot
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1911&p=18593#p18593

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/27/2010 5:56am
Quote Post
Haha, I suppose one part of it being changed was someone advertising the forum in the game for those extremely curious people.. Wouldn't be a wonder if the dev found the website in the logs and got this far.
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/27/2010 6:15am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
We all know that Kongregate staff are on this site. Heck, I'm actually developing a game for Kong! (broken image removed)

It's all on how and when you use what you use to do what you do. (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/27/2010 6:48pm
Quote Post
Most everything is local. Pretty lame. Please stop PMing me about this (broken image removed)

These work on 3.5.37. Will probably break on later versions.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/28/2010 12:59am
Quote Post
Quote from: "patzit"
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!
He knows (broken image removed)
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/28/2010 3:05pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "rune007"
f0 cf 04 30 57 47 02 02 d0 30 57
Wut?
Re: TDP3: Ultra Kill Posted on: 02/28/2010 4:50pm
Quote Post
We definitely need some sort of character to smiley ratio limit.