Skip to content

(Request) Sick Leave

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Sick Leave. View game

10 posts

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 19, 2010 4:07 am
Quote from: "Zirak"
First of all, what did you try? There are places on your back that you've probably already reached and scratched. If we scratch it more, that spot will be sore, and you'll have an uncomfortable sensation there. Even worse, since this is a forum, so many scratches there will be, that we'll get right through the flesh and meat, and straight to the spine; leaving only surgery an option. Even after a successful surgery, you are likely to have permanent damage to your spine, making you crippled for the rest your life.
We don't want to get to that just because you didn't tell us where to not scratch, now do we?

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am
Quote from: "Zirak"
Quote from: "Zirak"
First of all, what did you try? There are places on your back that you've probably already reached and scratched. If we scratch it more, that spot will be sore, and you'll have an uncomfortable sensation there. Even worse, since this is a forum, so many scratches there will be, that we'll get right through the flesh and meat, and straight to the spine; leaving only surgery an option. Even after a successful surgery, you are likely to have permanent damage to your spine, making you crippled for the rest your life.
We don't want to get to that just because you didn't tell us where to not scratch, now do we?

Not-so-epic quote ftl.

EDIT: I forgot this, but it gave me a false .swf, this time the only code I found was the mochicrypt. Didn't feel like dumping it.

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 19, 2010 1:14 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Not-so-epic quote ftl.


Off-topic: (broken image removed)

On-topic: And we also need to know what hacks you want. :lol: So, tell us.

Edit: Just played it.. pretty fun game.. first try = 43 days survived. (broken image removed) Looking for AOB's right now.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 19, 2010 6:13 pm

I have tried everything i know with cheat engine (*1, *8, *24, *8+6, all with 4 byte and double) but i haven't been able to succeed with any thing.

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 19, 2010 9:14 pm

I tried looking at the code and it was obfuscated. =/
Then I used Mr. White's swfdumper but it still was a bit obfuscated, so I couldn't come up with nothing useful

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 20, 2010 4:20 am
Quote from: "whatever"
I tried looking at the code and it was obfuscated. =/
Then I used Mr. White's swfdumper but it still was a bit obfuscated, so I couldn't come up with nothing useful

Yes, there is no increase/decrease action in the .swf. :?

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 20, 2010 8:42 am

I'll take a look later (unless some one beats me to it)

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 20, 2010 1:07 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
I'll take a look later (unless some one beats me to it)


I guess that was a joke? Who in the hell could beat you here.. :lol:

Anyways I looked through the .swf again and I really can't find anything with any values. There is nothing about the health value in the .swf. :x

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: (Request) Sick Leave

Posted Apr 20, 2010 7:17 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Who in the hell could beat you here.. :lol:

Praetor  :roll:

Change pick up values to 0
66 22 24 ?? 61 ba 02 -> 66 22 24 00 61 ba 02

action -> sb

Code: [Select]

_loc_1.userData.health = ??;

Code: [Select]

//66 22
_as3_getproperty userData
//24 ??
_as3_pushbyte ??
//61 ba 02
_as3_setproperty health

The first 4 addresses (there should be (broken image removed) are for the decreasing items whilst the last 4 are for the increasing items. You can use either 0 or a negative value.

Negative values are higher than 7F, in reverse (so FF = -1)