Realm of the Mad God
-migrated-
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 12/31/2010 6:45am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Komrade_Kore"
These still work with the 110 build?

if you're asking us, then dont be such a fucking lazy moron.

if your meaning something else, then dont be such fucking moronic freak, state it clearly and dont bump a thread for a stupid post like this.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 12/31/2010 7:12am
Quote Post
Chill out. If you arent going to answer the question, then dont respond to his post. While you have a point, you dont have to be a douche while trying to make it.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 12/31/2010 7:24am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
The guy could have at least tried the hacks before creating a 1 post wonder account and making a completely pointless post.  Now, if he had actually tried the hacks and they legitimately didn't work, then I could see him creating said account to make a more useful post such as "The listed hacks do not work for the new 110 build.  Could someone please update them?"

But alas, we do get morons that feel the need to not even test stuff and instead create accounts to post "please spoon feed me because I can't be bothered to even try" posts.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 12/31/2010 8:36am
Quote Post
hey... ass hat i tried the hacks couldnt get them to work i dont know if im doing it wrnog or not burt i tried, dont be such a dick all i did was ask a simple yes or no question
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 12/31/2010 9:14am
Quote Post
Are you using Firefox? If so, did you connect to plugin.exe? Did you find the AoB and change it, without the desired effect, or was it simply that you could not find it at all?

Also, your spelling is terrible.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/01/2011 4:29am
Quote Post
It would appear I do not possess a plugin.exe only a Firefox.exe. How would I go about injecting the memory?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/01/2011 8:34am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "Pootawn"
It would appear I do not possess a plugin.exe only a Firefox.exe. How would I go about injecting the memory?

plugin_container.exe

I refuse to believe that you don't have it as in all modern versions of the browser come equipped with it.

I'm basically the shit... 
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/05/2011 1:27am
Quote Post
Just started this game, and the old AoBs need updating D:
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/05/2011 1:46am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "HaxingMadness"
Just started this game, and the old AoBs need updating D:

Ever consider earning your namesake?

just sayin..

Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/08/2011 4:43am
Quote Post
Quote from: "HakHappy"

plugin_container.exe

I refuse to believe that you don't have it as in all modern versions of the browser come equipped with it.
Don't have that either. Not joking.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/08/2011 5:10am
Quote Post
Before Your Time

plugin_container.exe

I'll believe it when you open up task manager, expand it, take a screen shot and post it. Until then your words mean nothing.

Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/09/2011 3:07am
Quote Post

plugin_container.exe

I'll believe it when you open up task manager, expand it, take a screen shot and post it. Until then your words mean nothing.

He could just have a really old version of FF or if he shares his computer someone may have disabled the plugin container in both cases it should work with firefox.exe, did you try it with the firefox.exe?
If it doesn't work with firefox.exe then the only other reason I could think of would be if you were trying to attach CE before loading the website in which, no plugins = no plugin container.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/09/2011 3:26am
Quote Post
Before Your Time
Quote from: "brasdzs"

plugin_container.exe

He could just have a really old version of FF or if he shares his computer someone may have disabled the plugin container in both cases it should work with firefox.exe, did you try it with the firefox.exe?
If it doesn't work with firefox.exe then the only other reason I could think of would be if you were trying to attach CE before loading the website in which, no plugins = no plugin container.

Regardless, pics or it didn't happen.

Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 01/09/2011 3:37am
Quote Post
Creamy Goodness.
Didn't happen. Thread locked, as it's unproductive.

lol idek why i still come here