Sitelock Help
-migrated-
Sitelock Help Posted on: 06/30/2010 8:53am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
http://www.nitrome.com/games/rubbletrouble

Can I get some help removing the sitelock from this game.  I've had success with this on multiple games but I can't find any of the AoBs in the Hex editor this time...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 06/30/2010 10:22am
Quote Post
System Bot
This removes the sitelock, but you still can't play the game. I'll try to fix this..

4a ea 0e 01 2c 9a 1b 4f fe 1d 02 =>
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

And this one removes the stupid advertisement at the beginning.

60 fa 01 d0 46 bb 11 01 =>
60 fa 01 47 02 02 02 02

Edit: Just get mr. white's .swf dump and download the game from miniclip.com. It doesn't have any protection there.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 06/30/2010 5:01pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
haha, genius...i always try to do things the hard way...thanks phren  (broken image removed)

Edit:  ok, still not working  (broken image removed)   I put these games on my own site to play at work to kill time since all "game" sites are blocked, even sites that mention the word game...i got a bunch on there but i can't figure this one out...

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 06/30/2010 7:01pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "gates"
haha, genius...i always try to do things the hard way...thanks phren  (broken image removed)

Edit:  ok, still not working  (broken image removed)   I put these games on my own site to play at work to kill time since all "game" sites are blocked, even sites that mention the word game...i got a bunch on there but i can't figure this one out...
Use a proxy? Or use a router hidden somewhere to connect it to your computer so you are basically using your computer connection to the internet?
Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 06/30/2010 7:07pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
I don't have the time right now, but the best suggestion is to decompile with SoThink, edit the code, re-compile, upload anywhere.  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 06/30/2010 7:16pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
I don't have the time right now, but the best suggestion is to decompile with SoThink, edit the code, re-compile, upload anywhere.  (broken image removed)
Already tried that. Doesn't really work.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 07/01/2010 3:52am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
No big deal, I'll just find some other games lol...Thanks for the help though. I tried the sothink and hex editor thing, thats how i got the other ones unlocked but my AoB searches aren't coming back.  Chao, I'm in the Army, the computer I use at work is on lockdown, my .com just has the .swf files in a directory so I can get to them with no problem.  What I'd like to do is put a proxy on my site and use that but I'm not even sure where to start on that...

Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 10/18/2010 4:37pm
Quote Post
It doesn't load because it runs off of XML's, which are located on the website.
Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 10/20/2010 3:40am
Quote Post
Quote from: "YourFace180"
It doesn't load because it runs off of XML's, which are located on the website.
And each level has its own XML,gonna take you a while to get them all
Re: Sitelock Help Posted on: 10/24/2010 1:32pm
Quote Post
Google Chrome->Right Click->Inspect element->Resources->Lists of things that are loaded. This includes dependent .swf's and xml. If you click on one you can see the referrer.