Orchestrated Death II
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Orchestrated Death II

-migrated-
Last Updated: 11/23/2010 07:19

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Death is back to take more lives in this twisted adventure!
Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/10/2010 11:22am
Quote Post
System Bot
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/553186

A walkthrough can be found here.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/11/2010 12:41am
Quote Post
One secret medal for hitting the priest with the mug before he dodges in Part 3.

The other for taking down the plane that flys by in Part 2 after the ember leaps from the roof to the truck box.
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/11/2010 1:29am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
One secret medal for hitting the priest with the mug before he dodges in Part 3.

The other for taking down the plane that flys by in Part 2 after the ember leaps from the roof to the truck box.

Damn, you beat me to it. I checked the SWF, and there's another medal called "Rare Spawn," although I'm unsure of how to get it. It is tied to the chainsaw guy in the first stage, and involves the summon card, but I'm not sure what the requirements are to unlock it.

Edit: Just a heads-up: I talked with the developer, and he says he's adding in three more secret medals. "Rare Spawn" might be one of them, but I don't know for sure. At the moment, "Rare Spawn" isn't an achievable medal or an in-game achievement, it seems. If/when I find out how to get them, I'll post back.
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/13/2010 1:18am
Quote Post
Two more medals have been added. One (called simply "All Deaths Complete") is for getting all 9 total deaths, and the third secret (called "Rare-Spawn") involves starting the game with 666 credits and beating the first stage with the Summon card. Both are currently 0 points as they are awaiting approval, but points should be added soon.
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/13/2010 8:25am
Quote Post
Quote from: "embrezar"
starting the game with 666 credits and beating the first stage with the Summon card.

And how do you get more than 1 credit?  Everytime I beat it I always have 1 credit afterwards. I'm assuming you just read this from the .swf?
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/13/2010 10:45am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
Quote from: "embrezar"
starting the game with 666 credits and beating the first stage with the Summon card.

And how do you get more than 1 credit?  Everytime I beat it I always have 1 credit afterwards. I'm assuming you just read this from the .swf?

You get credits by pressing the 5 button. The easiest way is to just hold down the button for around 10 seconds or so... it sounds awful, so be sure to turn your speakers down before you do it. Depending on your character repeat rate, it should only take 10 seconds or so to get up to 666 credits.
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/15/2010 11:42pm
Quote Post
Another secret medal for this game worth 50 pts.
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/17/2010 2:42am
Quote Post
WHAT IS IT?!?!?!
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/17/2010 4:24am
Quote Post
Quote from: "stuperman"
WHAT IS IT?!?!?!

Calm down, son. I've checked the SWF, and I can't find any new medals. Also, I took it upon myself to register at the creator's website just so I could check his secret medal guide, and he only listed the three secrets we already knew: Rare-Spawn, Turbulence, and Quick Draw. I'll post back if and when I find out what the new secret medal is; until then, just be patient.
Re: Orchestrated Death II Posted on: 11/23/2010 7:19am
Quote Post
Can someone tell me what's the random rock that appears at the "next appointment" screen? It spins around Death when you draw some cards. It's not the same card for each appointment. And why do the eggs light up as a clickable element but nothing happens. You never use it. WTF?