Quickdraw: Xmas Special
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Quickdraw: Xmas Special

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/26/2010 23:41

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
A series of duels against classic Christmas characters.
Quickdraw: Xmas Special Posted on: 12/26/2010 4:30pm
Quote Post
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/557416

Medals were worth points last time, so they should be approved. Simple game, minimal secrets. Will probably require two playthroughs, so not sure if it's worth hacking.
Re: Quickdraw: Xmas Special Posted on: 12/26/2010 10:01pm
Quote Post
The game does require a separate playthough to get both endings. (shit ending and other shit ending)

Some of the secret medals are for overkilling 7 of the enemies.

Click them after to kill them to scavenge something from their bodies.

Scrooge
Grinch
Penguin
Polar Bear
Robocop
Elf
Rudolph
Re: Quickdraw: Xmas Special Posted on: 12/26/2010 11:34pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
The secret medals are for overkilling 7 of the enemies.

Don't forget the medal for failing on the first actual stage (Grinch). If you press Spacebar as soon as you can in the duel, you'll get the Big Brother medal which I believe is another secret medal.

[spoiler=Off-Topic ranting:36z6nhk2]I'm wondering when this guy will stop making the exact same games over and over again. He has submitted 12 Quickdraw games that are all pretty much identical, not to mention 3 separate versions of Fatality Shootout that only differ in the number of choices offered.
Re: Quickdraw: Xmas Special Posted on: 12/26/2010 11:41pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "embrezar"
[spoiler=Off-Topic ranting:33bcbpoi]I'm wondering when this guy will stop making the exact same games over and over again. He has submitted 12 Quickdraw games that are all pretty much identical, not to mention 3 separate versions of Fatality Shootout that only differ in the number of choices offered.
[spoiler=Off-Topic ranting:33bcbpoi]I'm wondering when Newgrounds will stop approving the medals for the exact same games over and over again. Honestly, if it wouldn't be for the fact that many shit-games would get !approved! medals I wouldn't care if they are uploaded on NG at all.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus