CaOmDaYn Fist Fight Party
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/546441
This was requested of me. Personally, I think the game is crap, but whatever.
1 Kill = 1000 Kills
01 00 00 00 47 4f
e8 03 00 00 47 4f
-migrated-
3 posts
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/546441
This was requested of me. Personally, I think the game is crap, but whatever.
1 Kill = 1000 Kills
01 00 00 00 47 4f
e8 03 00 00 47 4f
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/546441
This was requested of me. Personally, I think the game is crap, but whatever.
1 Kill = 1000 Kills
01 00 00 00 47 4f
e8 03 00 00 47 4f
If this worked, i would do it by myself. I need to change number of frames, not number of kills.
Medals are all worth 0 points btw...
Start the match. Hold down A and S till you win. Get "Starter" and wait for "Happy Killer" to pop up. Refresh.
Replace the "Happy Killer" AoB with "Hardcore" or "Over 9000". You know the drill...
Happy Killer:
96 18 00 00 48 61 70 70 79 20 4b 69 6c 6c 65 72 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 63 6f 6d 00
Hardcore:
96 14 00 00 48 61 72 64 63 6f 72 65 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 63 6f 6d 00 02 02 02 02
Over 9000:
96 16 00 00 4f 56 45 52 20 39 30 30 30 21 00 07 01 00 00 00 00 63 6f 6d 00 02 02