[REQUEST] Doomsday Defense
-migrated-
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 04/13/2011 9:21pm
Quote Post
Yeah I did the same.  I was looking at the actionscript and found a part about using an energy pot, and one line in the code said removeitem so I tried to 00 00 00 00 it out, and I also tried to 02 02 02 02 it out, but neither worked.  When I tried to apply my energy potion nothing happened, then any new chests that dropped bounced ont he screen, and it you changed maps everything was black.  Had to reload the game in between each attempt.  After the refresh, I had 10 more energy and that pot was gone.  So it still used it up and removed it from my inventory.

Either I have no idea what I'm doing, or I picked a pretty difficult game to try to learn bytecode hacking on.

It would be sad it it's actually easier to slowly go through 30k addresses with the value of 3 to find the energy rating of the pro worker, than to somehow find it and successfully change it by viewing the actionscript.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 04/14/2011 3:54am
Quote Post
Any success on rubies upgrades ?
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 04/14/2011 6:52am
Quote Post
Wow. I didnt do the action script stuff yet. That seems a bit too much for me. I did confirmed that HP and SP are server-sided...though you confirmed that already.

You know those gold monsters that drops the red money chests? I tried changing those values to give me loads of gold/stone/iron/crystal. Cant seem to find it.
I'm pretty sure the reward is the same for that map so I played til I got the chest, opened, noted I got 13400 gold, continued until there's another gold monster and searched for 13400. Nothing popped up.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 04/23/2011 8:02pm
Quote Post
i have done the tut of gcerkez and modified the monsters but
how do i get the aob's of the towers??
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 04/29/2011 10:31pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "mhakiy"
i have done the tut of gcerkez and modified the monsters but
how do i get the aob's of the towers??

Tower is
AA 00 00 00 70 03 00 00 5A 00
DMG-----------HP---------Range
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/03/2011 11:10pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "IIIililillll"
Wow. I didnt do the action script stuff yet. That seems a bit too much for me. I did confirmed that HP and SP are server-sided...though you confirmed that already.

You know those gold monsters that drops the red money chests? I tried changing those values to give me loads of gold/stone/iron/crystal. Cant seem to find it.
I'm pretty sure the reward is the same for that map so I played til I got the chest, opened, noted I got 13400 gold, continued until there's another gold monster and searched for 13400. Nothing popped up.

The 13400 value is calculated multiplying something by ur level and/or the round number.. like the monsters/minions on the rounds.. their HP is calculated by regular monster HP x multiplier x wave number

We have to find the initial value or the multipliers . . .
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/12/2011 10:04pm
Quote Post
I'm not sure if there is a pattern to the amounts.
I cant see a pattern. Any one?
(broken image removed)
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/13/2011 1:32pm
Quote Post
Hmm, so I saw the numbers in the new forge and wondered if they were hackable.  I searched for the % of success rate by searching for the base success rate of 20% (going from 9 to 10) and adding and subtracting a sapphire I got from pvp, but I had no luck there for some reason.  I forgot to switch to unknown value and just do the increase/decrease next scans until i switched ideas.

So what i tried was adding the one sapphire I had to increase the odds, and saw below it said "you have 1 sapphire", then you put it up and "you have 0 sapphires".  Well I found that number easily, but you can't just change it to 20 while the forge is open, that number doesn't update on the fly and if you change it to 20 in Cheat Engine and put up your sapphire anyways, it just goes to zero, not 19 like I was hoping.

SIDE NOTE: just thought about finding that AoB maybe and changing it when the game loads BEFORE opening the forge, hmm.  No gems will have to test it later.

So still having that value that counted my sapphires, I put in my sapphire and increased my odds by 2.5%.  I checked cheat engine and sure enough the value said I now had 0 Sapphires, but I changed it to 2 anyways.  That didn't change anything visually in the Forge but when I clicked and added Sapphire, it worked!  Then it said I had -1 Sapphires, lol.  Then I went back and the value was some weird ass number that I guess means -1, and changed that number to 2 again, and added another sapphire.  I repeated that until I filled all 14 slots giving me a 50% success rate to raise my +10 to +11.  I didn't think it would let me, assumed it would just tell me insufficient sapphires, but it let me click it, and the tower succeeded....

So below is a screenshot of me adding 14 Sapphires, when I only had 1.  Notice it saying I have -13 Sapphires (broken image removed)  Ok, so did that actually worked and I had a 50% success rate?  Or did I just get lucky and the base 15% of going from +10 to +11 worked somehow?  I think it worked, but there's a twist....

When I checked my bags after i was done making the ss, hoping to somehow still have the sapphire, I was missing a lot of items...  The game took 13 things from my bags to take place of the pretend Sapphires.  All my energy pots and some rebirth cards!  Now is it worth it?  Possibly.  Does it work if you don't have 13 things in your inventory?  No idea.  Lots more testing to do, but I thought I'd share this interesting tidbit.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/13/2011 3:55pm
Quote Post
Niiiiiiiiice!
Do Map4. It has the best Ruby drop rates.
I'd help with the test but I have a few Sapphires that I'm saving for Tower8/9/10.

I tried adding one ruby. Search for 1.
Added another, search for 2.
Added 10 more, search for 12.
The whole list disappeared. Lol.

Well, with your discovery, chests/keys are now actually useful. LOL.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/14/2011 5:17pm
Quote Post
I believe I found the AOB for it.
I'd like to know where does it start using the 'fake' gems. Let's say I cheated and put 14 sapphires down and it's at -10. I'm assuming my 4 real sapphires are gone, but I'm still missing 10 more items. So would it continue from my rubies or at the end of the sapphires? Hopefully it starts at the end. xD

(broken image removed)

Ruby
-- 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 0E

Sapphire
75 00 00 -- 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0A
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/18/2011 2:19pm
Quote Post
hey guys, first of all thanks for the contributions of everyone, they're awesome (broken image removed)

here's my 5 cents...

i saw that you guys were talking about the chest and the multipliers thingy...
if you look at the pattern, you can see that the level of castle doesn't really affect the amount, what really affect is the map and it's a constant change per map...

also, if you try to check out the different dungeons, each dungeon gives out their specific amount of resources for the normal chests you get, and take note they are CONSTANT again like for example in the endless dungeon, I seem to be getting 580 of any resource from that dungeon which suggests that there is a constant multiplier on this map...

THEREFORE I think that the multiplier is map based, meaning we could try differentiating each map doing, decrease, increase or some other kind of searches to find that F'n multiplier...

and I already did a few tests, I found something that changes the path of the monsters, what i did was i placed the endless value i found and tried it on another map and it worked, the path that the monsters took was the same path in the endless dungeon although I wasn't in endless dungeon... but it's not like this data is useful in any sort but it does prove that there are values that are map dependent that we can bring over to other maps as to maybe affect the drop rate or the amount or anything else that could be useful

I hope this gave you an Idea and hope someone can come up with something with the help of this... (broken image removed)
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 2:49am
Quote Post
What's the formula to calculate Dmg, HP, Range of towers?
It's for PvP. Monsters are capped at 100000 HP and 120 speed and people with +11 upgraded to lvl 10 still kill those monsters.

Dmg and range are easy to get. I just test out their defence and I'll know the damage and range. HP is harder because it constantly decreases.

HP at +11 (lvl 1) is basically the HP of +0 multiplied by 12. I just dont know the formula for a maxed out (lvl 10) tower.

I know for +9 towers it's 1.09. But +11 towers seems to be a value that's significantly less than 1.09.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 6:22am
Quote Post
@ IIIililillll

please could u tell me the process of getting the ruby and sapphire value and the steps of using fake gems as u mentioned in the earlier posts.. thnks
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 10:02am
Quote Post
Quote from: "IIIililillll"
What's the formula to calculate Dmg, HP, Range of towers?
It's for PvP. Monsters are capped at 100000 HP and 120 speed and people with +11 upgraded to lvl 10 still kill those monsters.

Dmg and range are easy to get. I just test out their defence and I'll know the damage and range. HP is harder because it constantly decreases.

HP at +11 (lvl 1) is basically the HP of +0 multiplied by 12. I just dont know the formula for a maxed out (lvl 10) tower.

I know for +9 towers it's 1.09. But +11 towers seems to be a value that's significantly less than 1.09.

The monsters I use for pvp are 250k health and 90 speed.  I rarely lose 1 in a wave of 10 or 20 I send, and only to those insane towers you mention.  So if there is a hp cap, it's not 100k. Here's what I change, cut and pasted from my text file:

Brute Officer:  40 speed, 10k health, level 9, 800 AP --> 90, 250k, level 9, 800 AP

28 00 00 00 10 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 20 03
5A 00 00 00 90 D0 03 00 00 00 00 00 09 00 00 00 20 03

I explained the method for getting the AoB of a tower on page 4.

I cleaned up my method of using fake gems in the forge a bit, but it's not a perfect hack.  It doesn't let you use 111 fake rubies for 100% success, it seems limited to the number of items in your inventory.  I would have continued testing but I need every damn gem I can get to try to get my new 9th tower to +9 to really have fun with it.

I've tried to use your values of the rubies to search for the success rate of the rubies dropping from the chests.  I was able to find new ruby values that popped up that almost match the number of new chests after I sent a wave on map 4, but looking through the memory region and changing a few values didnt do anything.  In a perfect world we could just to go a map, change a value and get rubies to drop 100%.  I can't see them checking the server for the droprate for every damn chest, that would be nuts, I would think it would be client side.  Though a possibility is that what's in the chest is determined when they drop, not when you open them, in which my testing was useless then.

Ugh I'd love to sit and watch an expert who knew wth he/she was doing take a look at this game.  Be nice to know if we were even on the right track for some of this.

@Neorics, very interesting that you were able to copy the pathing over.  I'd be interested to know how you got some endless dungeon values, but definitely keep up with it and keep throwing updates up here.  I don't think any of us are experts, and every little bit will help each other.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 1:25pm
Quote Post
Well, what i did was I started on the first map, round 1, searched for unknown initial value to all bytes
I went to the second map and I assumed that values are increased when you you go up a map so I search for increased value, and kept doing that till map 7, my list of addresses went from millions to 20k+ when I reached my last available map, then I went backwards on the maps and search for decreased values and i managed to get 10k+ addresses

then i tried searching for addresses that increase by one as i go up the maps and my list came down to less than 300 addresses...

i noticed a particular address that goes from 1-7 depending on which map i was, if i was in round 1, it was 1, when i'm the second then it's 2 and goes on but when i entered the endless dungeon it changed to 104

so i went back to map 7 and changed the value 7 to 104 and there i noticed the monsters didn't come out from where they are supposed to come out and there was 2 waves which should have been in the endless dungeon only and they didn't follow the path that was laid out in map 7 and that's how i got it (broken image removed)

btw, i found another interesting value, it was 55 in map 7 and it goes down by one when i go down the other maps so it's 49 at map 1, anyways, i tried changing that value to 56 in map 7 and started a wave, after the wave, when i picked up the normal chests, i got a chest with 1000 coins in it, i was shocked, i tried doing it again but i never gotten another chest containing a coin after that incident until i refreshed the page... and i ran out of sp by then lol

PS. Btw, how do you increase the amount of resources you get from PVP? I mean, what determines how much you would get from the player you just trashed?