[REQUEST] Doomsday Defense
-migrated-
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 4:24pm
Quote Post
I believe the loot is based on the original monster level or attack or both. I know using the first monster gets me like 300 loot, while using bloodlurers gets me a lot more.

~~

Ah, it topped out at 100k for me, I guess they changed it with the patch and I didnt notice it.

~~

Yea, I know the hex thing. But I need the full HP of the tower to get the complete AOB.

~~

Check Monty's post above mine.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 4:57pm
Quote Post
I figured my own question... apparently it's 3x the cost of the monster that got through... so yah (broken image removed)

what are you trying to do anyways?
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 5:14pm
Quote Post
What's the AOB for the 55 and 56 values to change the amount in chests?

~~

Basically I wanted to change a tower's stats. Not my own tower but someone else's tower on the PvP map so that my monsters wont get hit by changing range or attack to 1. The damage and range is easy to find because they dont change, but HP constantly decreases. And since I dont have the tower itself, I dont know the full HP of the tower so I cant find its AOB.

Let's say you an Altar of Alchemy as the tower. All +13 @ lvl 10.
I can find the attack and range by sending a scout monster. But the HP would be different...unless I happened to scout you just after you repaired/upgraded.

Well...that was the problem. But now that I know my monster's HP can go above 100k, it doesnt really matter that much anymore.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 5:35pm
Quote Post
apparently your monster doesn't go above 100k... check out his latest post...

and i didn't get the aob of that chest thingy... it was just a fluke, when i tried it again it doesn't work anymore...
if you still want it though, search for 55 in map 7, and 1 less when you go down the map, like 54 in map 6 and apparently it's 52 in endless dungeon...
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 5:44pm
Quote Post
It goes above 100k.
Try a higher level monster.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/20/2011 5:51pm
Quote Post
well i just said what he said lol then maybe it is possible...
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/21/2011 4:33am
Quote Post
Erm...search for 55 on map 7 (4byte, exact value).
Change to map 8, search for 56.
Change to map 9, search for 57. Only one address left
Change to map 10, it's no 73 instead of 58.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 05/21/2011 5:19am
Quote Post
actually that value really fluctuates...  it's 55 on map 7 but when you start a wave it goes up to 99 or something... really weird...

btw, has anyone tried searching the value that identifies what item you have clicked? i mean, when you click an item in your bag, i'm sure that the item is identified somewhere and i think it's client sided so maybe we could click a ruby and change it to be a sapphire for a higher chance of upgrade? or does the upgrade happen server sided...?

and so where does the fake gems start uses items? upper left or lower right itemS?
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 06/01/2011 2:24am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Monty"
Hmm, so I saw the numbers in the new forge and wondered if they were hackable.  I searched for the % of success rate by searching for the base success rate of 20% (going from 9 to 10) and adding and subtracting a sapphire I got from pvp, but I had no luck there for some reason.  I forgot to switch to unknown value and just do the increase/decrease next scans until i switched ideas.
(...)
When I checked my bags after i was done making the ss, hoping to somehow still have the sapphire, I was missing a lot of items...  The game took 13 things from my bags to take place of the pretend Sapphires.  All my energy pots and some rebirth cards!  Now is it worth it?  Possibly.  Does it work if you don't have 13 things in your inventory?  No idea.  Lots more testing to do, but I thought I'd share this interesting tidbit.

The first day I saw this forge I thought its easy to hack (broken image removed)
I did something like you month, but I got the code that decreases the sapphire amount, (right click what write it) I dont remember but I think 3 codes was writing the sapphires addy.. I did a right click change it to code that does nothing (broken image removed)
And i used 14 sapphires having only one...

About the inventory/bag, same thing happened here, I lost 14 items from my bag.. and I have a conclusion, our bag is a big array of bytes (or a matrix), something  like:  
ruby-ruby-ruby-sapphire-sapphire-potions-potions-cards-cards.. etc
When u use the forge the game send a command remove 14 items in the bag-array starting at position X.
This is because we lost 14 items, the code dont check if the position has a sapphire or not..
Next time I will find this code and change it to do nothing (broken image removed)
[]'s
Sorry for poor english
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 06/03/2011 12:26am
Quote Post
Yeah being able to change it so it doesn't remove stuff from our inventory would be impressive.

Here are my AoB's for the forge, they are strangely connected and confusing.  Oh and open your forge tower and select a tower first before searching in Cheat Engine:

EDITED: Removed outdated stuff.  New info on my next post on the next page.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 06/09/2011 5:21pm
Quote Post
Hmmm...problem...there seems to be few that are bragging how they've been cheating and beating endless with only a steam tower +1 (first human tower)...

How can we set it so that people have to register to see posts?

~~

If you arent one of the cocky braggers, stop killing people who have Towers that are +13 and at level 10 when your castle obviously cant make monsters that can get past.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 06/15/2011 9:51am
Quote Post
New Forge, new Gems, new AoBs:

Finding new Forge Gem input AoB step by step:
1) Open Forge, select your level 9 or higher tower
2) Add 1 Ruby to the forge
3) Search Cheat Engine for this AoB:
0E 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06
There will be several, 8 or so.
4) Click on your Ruby and recall it
5) Back in Cheat Engine change the search AoB to:
06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06
Hit "Next Scan", or visually notice in the short list which one changed to the above AoB
6) Bring that AoB down so you can work on it

With no Rubies input the AoB is obviously 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06, but searching just that gives too many responses, thus the above method.  This AoB is all of the gems currently input into the forge, the address itself will change every time you open the forge.  The change is that 06 is now the value for zero, and then it increases by 8 which I will lay out

06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06
ruby------sapphire-----Emerald-----Amethyst----Diamond
No Gems input in the above AoB

0E 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06
1 Ruby input in the above AoB. They incriment by 8, so 6+8=14, and 14 in Hex is 0E

0E 00 00 00 16 00 00 00 2E 00 00 00 06 00 00 00 06
1 Ruby, 2 Sapphires, and 5 Emeralds

Here's the chart I made:
input ruby value:
0 =  6 = 06
1 = 14 = 0E
2 = 22 = 16
3 = 30 = 1E
4 = 38 = 26
5 = 46 = 2E
6 = 54 = 36
7 = 62 = 3E
8 = 70 = 46
9 = 78 = 4E
10= 86 = 56
11= 94 = 5E
12= 102= 66
13= 110= 6E

This is not a perfect hack, you cant change Diamond to 1 (0E) and profit, the game actually checks to see if you have one of the gems, but not how many you have.  You can click forge and it will tell you 100% in the popup if you fake a diamond, but clicking ok wont do anything.

What I did successfully is I had 6 Rubies, a Sapphire, and a whole bunch of crap.  I went from +9 to +10 legit in 1 attempt, then I went for +11.  From previous attempt I knew you couldn't easily fake having a gem, but I wanted to see if I could make it think the rubies were Sapphires.  I didn't screenshot or count the shit in my bags because up until today I couldn't get anything to work on the updated forge.  I set it to 5 input sapphires and added my ruby to update the percentages (and my Sapphires left changed to -4), it was somewhere around 38% and I clicked ok just expecting failure, but it worked.  I checked my bags and this time I was only missing 1 Ruby and the 1 Sapphire, but I think it took 4 other things I didnt notice.

Then I had 5 Rubies, won an Emerald from the wheel and had about 22 things in my bags .  I tried to changed the input Emeralds to 44 for 98.8%, I had the Emerald, so I knew it would pass the check, but I wondered how many I could input.  That didnt work, the ok button did nothing.  Then thinking it was limited to inventory to take, I dropped it to 17, it was more than the 14 spots to manually input gems legit, but less than what I wanted to lose from my inventory.  The ok button worked but it gave a Gem Error and the forge locked up, had to close and reopen.  Then I chaned it to 13 Emeralds plus the 1 Ruby put in legit to update the success percentages.  That worked, but it failed, the success was only ~30%.  It took 1 Ruby, the 1 Emerald, and 12 pieces of inventory AFTER the Emerald, so I was still left with 4 Rubies.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 06/18/2011 3:30pm
Quote Post
Lol. Well it was fun while it lasted. Seems like a bunch of people arent using the AoBs properly and making it really obvious they're cheating (check IGG's forum to read all those threads).
I guess it's gonna be all server-sided like GO2 by the next patch.
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 06/28/2011 5:18pm
Quote Post
Yep u are right!!!! but still do u knw if i can edit the monsters in such a way that they can't catch us if we are cheating. Plzzz tell the the values to use for the monsters to use for pvp for looting and the towers to use in finishing maps.... plzzzz if anyone knw some values that are undetectable plzzz share em... thnks  (broken image removed)
Re: [REQUEST] Doomsday Defense Posted on: 06/28/2011 8:00pm
Quote Post
@ IIIililillll  ... plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz give me some tips .... btw do i always have to clear the cache and cookies for not getting detected and getting banned..... after using cheat engine.... plzzz ans anyone...thnks  (broken image removed)  u are best