Dragon Age Legends
-migrated-
Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 02/25/2011 1:58am
Quote Post
URL: http://apps.facebook.com/dragonagelegends/

A game to advertise DA2, not bad really, but with slow energy Regen and only being able to call on each friend once for free, this gets slow and boring fast.

Its in beta, so it should be easier to hack than other FB games, but it'll probably get patched fast.

Edit: You can find with 4bx1, but you can't make any changes or freeze.
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 02/25/2011 4:14am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Have you tried anything?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 02/25/2011 11:46am
Quote Post
I made the post right before bed( and Id used up all my energy) so I didn't have the chance, Ill try now.
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 02/25/2011 1:11pm
Quote Post
Looks like there's no way to play without a beta key, which means no hacks without a beta key unless you can upload the relevant .swf files somewhere.
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 02/25/2011 8:51pm
Quote Post
How do I download swfs?
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 02/25/2011 9:16pm
Quote Post
cum here
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 02/25/2011 9:31pm
Quote Post
How do I tell which is the game, should I just attach the biggest files?

Here are the three that were starred by the program.

Edit1:Nvm, doesn't allow swfs. How do i give them to you?
Edit2:I got around it by using winzip, tell me if you can use them.
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/08/2011 9:22pm
Quote Post
I swear, since the update it makes it seem like freezing the energy actually works (unless leveling up actually refills the bar, in which case ignore everything I'm saying). But yeah, it's still at the point where even if you freeze, change, etc. nothing happens. I did however find the value of my health, freeze it, and I was able to get 1 attack off after death and basically win (before I guess the game caught up with itself and declared me dead regardless). So I don't know if different methods are going to have to be used or not for this game.

*And I also guess this makes it so I'm not thrown in with the "0 posts people ban inactivity loser lurking noob idiotic blah blah blah" stereotype that's being thrown around*. (broken image removed)
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/08/2011 9:45pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
It's not the 0 posters that are a problem.  0 posters was just an idea on cleaning the database to make things faster and hopefully avoid those 500 Service Errors.  The problem is idiots that register and ask "How do I shot h4x?" and generally flame the boards.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/08/2011 10:06pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "The Ignorant Masses"
It's not the 0 posters that are a problem.  0 posters was just an idea on cleaning the database to make things faster and hopefully avoid those 500 Service Errors.  The problem is idiots that register and ask "How do I shot h4x?" and generally flame the boards.

I guess I should've continued reading on. I didn't read the entire thread, it just seemed that popular consensus was inactivity was the problem, and I 100% disagreeing just didn't care to continue on. I've seen many forums head down the path I thought this one was going and I was already disgusted. But thanks for shedding light and clearing that up that it's mainly a database issue and not so much a generalization. Because speaking from a lurker that's been here for a while, I was borderline insulted. :)

But I digress. Hopefully, we can get some hacks for this game soon heh. I'm trying to learn AoB (again) but it's just not coming to me like it once had. Wish we had some more tutorials on this site on ActionScript.
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/11/2011 6:59pm
Quote Post
I have about 8 beta keys, if one of you want to try memory editing it straight from facebook.
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/11/2011 8:58pm
Quote Post
Here's a key: DEED-XPR7-37VY-RHJ7

Please reply if you use it(so we know it no longer works).
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/12/2011 1:14am
Quote Post
Here are a bunch that my friends sent to me (only needed one bros)

Hmm, hopefully EA isn't tracking these at all or my friends could get in trouble... Perhaps do it via PM.

If you want a key, pm me. (5 atm)
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/12/2011 6:06am
Quote Post
I'm also looking into trying to find a way to freeze memory states...
Re: Dragon Age Legends Posted on: 03/12/2011 5:24pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Whaft"
Here are a bunch that my friends sent to me (only needed one bros)

Hmm, hopefully EA isn't tracking these at all or my friends could get in trouble... Perhaps do it via PM.

If you want a key, pm me. (5 atm)
Its in open beta, keys are no longer useful...