Dawn of the Dragons
-migrated-
Dawn of the Dragons 7.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Dragon Fantasy MMO Mouse Only Multiplayer

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Pretty addicting money-hungry game 12/03/2014 7

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/19/2017 13:18

Dawn of the Dragons

-migrated-
Last Updated: 09/29/2015 17:20

Dawn of the Dragons

Last Updated: 10/22/2013 03:31

Class Act

Reach level 6 and choose your class

Mazal Who?

Reach level 30

Demise of the Dragons

Deal 100,000,000 raid damage

Game Dscription
An evil army has invaded the Kingdom of West Kruna, and the people cry out for a hero. Though you are but a simple farmhand, perhaps you are the champion who can save the land from disaster.
Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 04/26/2011 4:00am
Quote Post

http://apps.facebook.com/dawnofthedragons

I should preface this with I am unsure how detectable this is so use with caution.

Unlike most games of this type, I have discovered that for some reason speed hack works for more than just the local side. You can use CE to speed hack 20x and the (non-raid) character timers like energy, stamina, honor, health, and even money decrease rapidly and it uses these values for real. I've leveled like 10 times today since I discovered it, and banked major gold from land.

One very helpful aob though is needed to avoid the headache of being timed out but it needs to be applied by freezing the game when you load the page (speed hack to 0)

60 88 3c 4f df 05 00 60 82 3c 4f df 05 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

This basically never starts the timeout timers so you can leave it running. Without this the speed hack will work on these as well and the game will time you out in under a minute.

Re: Dawn of the Dragons - easy hack Posted on: 05/08/2011 3:29am
Quote Post
got banned, but i dont think it was from the speed hack method, i used the timer method to set the times to 1 sec each for stamina and honor, the speed hack by itself was fine till it got patched i could still log in

Next day i mess around find the values to goof off with for the 1 sec timer on honor and stamina baam next day banned.
Or could be because i spammed 4-5 kalaxia raids + all my guild raids gained about 10 lvls

=)
Re: Dawn of the Dragons - easy hack Posted on: 07/15/2011 5:53am
Quote Post
Cant seem to catch the AoB anymore , did they update or i`m just sucking at catching it at the loading screen ?
Re: Dawn of the Dragons - easy hack Posted on: 02/07/2012 6:29pm
Quote Post
I don't have time outs, and I didn't use the AOB.
LOL thx for this tip. I never try this way cuz it NEVER EVER works...
But hey, I guess these devs are retarded.
RE: Dawn of the Dragons - easy hack Posted on: 06/20/2015 7:21am
Quote Post

I guess some of these hacks are a little outdated because a few have become irrelevent. The auto clicking as been implemented as a newer patch feature by the developers and before that you could just hold left click down and then right click and release to force an auto-clicking. Also the hidden links are part of a "scavenger hunt" so to speak that involves using the right legion, units, and gear to hit the appropriate raid and have a small chance of getting rare crafting components for the Sword of Conquered Kingdoms I-IV. The wiki has more info here: http://dotd.wikia.com/wiki/Sword_of_Conquered_Kingdoms3

Other than that I found a few of these minor hacks pretty cool to play around with, thanks :)

RE: Dawn of the Dragons - easy hack Posted on: 06/25/2015 6:03pm
Quote Post

The speedhack in this game dont really works, same as the gold and the pc one ( with 4 byte *8, if i'm not wrong ) cause server sided.

RE: Dawn of the Dragons - easy hack Posted on: 06/27/2015 10:34am
Quote Post

dont work..ty btw

RE: Dawn of the Dragons - easy hack Posted on: 07/12/2015 12:59am
Quote Post

thanks for the hacks

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 07/24/2015 12:06pm
Quote Post

And for thoses ones who wants to try hack Pc ammount, i bet it's impossible.

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 08/13/2015 1:38pm
Quote Post

i just need lsi 7 so can lvling faster

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 09/29/2015 3:50pm
Quote Post

These are nice hacks that don't seem to be game-changing, but do you know if they are still bannable? 

RE: Dawn of the Dragons Posted on: 09/29/2015 5:20pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Locking up on this one.  See this thread for more info: https://konghack.com/topic/7416-dawn_of_the_dragons

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez