Skip to content

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Battle Pirates. View game

1,693 posts

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 8:46 am

sorry guys for been a real pain but dose anyone else have a swf file that i could try please cant get slows working thanks for any help

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 9:46 am

nice job placid now slows work is all over elitevpers.......may as well just not try to use it any more...

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 3:23 pm

On the LUA gyan, I updated hpMax as instructed, double checked the bytes are right and the game still freezes at a89. Help?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 3:33 pm

Where did all you swf noobs come from. This site was mainly cheat engine and byte hacks, now everyone wants to be spoon fed babies. My script works for those that want to use it and it will survive most version updates as well.

@vox
Which version did you use? My latest version I posted uses prehack searches and readbytes to find those values for you. No more modification required.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 4:50 pm

thank you Gyan1010. you guys do a lot of hard work. (broken image removed) and i really appreciate all the hard work you guys put into this game for use to have fun. (broken image removed)

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 7:14 pm

Placid is a great example of why people need to PM you for your SWF. But meh I'm not the one capable of making that stuff.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 9:05 pm
Quote from: "ScopeDown"
Placid is a great example of why people need to PM you for your SWF. But meh I'm not the one capable of making that stuff.

Agreed

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 9:33 pm

The LUA is awsome. I'm having one issue with it though. Sometimes in full screen the map goes white with gray clouds.  Then you can't see the range circles of your weapons either. What can I do tho fix this?

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 7, 2012 10:04 pm

I think that is just the game lagging up and getting hung. Kixeye are notorious for bad resource handling. Refreshing the page and running the script again is the only solution.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 8, 2012 4:55 am

I was using your latest one, and I was just updating the MaxHP bytes, and I only use instant building repair and blueprints to complete any I find. I realize it searches for me, but it freezes at 89%.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 8, 2012 6:26 am

Seriously? I can't get it to stop freezing at 89%. I look it over and I know it works fine, it just isn't working for me. Not my usual user error.

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 8, 2012 2:08 pm

I've just had a friend destroy my base and used the just the repair and BP hacks like you did. Worked just fine. If your hpMax doesn't say
local hpMax = findBytes("hpMax","d0 66 ?? ?? a2 24 00",1,3)
then your not using the latest version.
If you are then maybe there is something else weird about your base.

If you want to try a version specific manual change for instant building repair then change

Code: [Select]

66 ?? ?? d2 d1 a2 a0
66 ea 02 d2 d1 a2 a0

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates.

Posted Jan 8, 2012 5:30 pm

Uber-Light hack
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE THIS NEW VERSION! THE OLD ONE WAS MISSING HACK CHECK DISABLES!

This is my version of a bp hack, developed it myself. everything is free in my mod, so click the buy and u get it for free. So u can "buy" resources and "buy" speedups and instant. Everything that cost credits is free m8s, Hack checks have also been disabled. "Nothing is Instant, everything is free!"