Bubble Tanks TD 1.5
Auto-Post
Bubble Tanks TD 1.5
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Bubble Defense Strategy Tank Tower Defense

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Bubble Tanks TD 1.5

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 10/01/2013 23:47

Bubble Tanks TD 1.5

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2010 02:15

Bubble Tanks TD 1.5

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/27/2010 07:06

Now With One More

Complete all the new levels

Game Dscription
Bubble Tanks TD 1.5, a free online Strategy game brought to you by Armor Games. The massive update to Bubble Tanks Tower Defense is here! This neat upgrade delivers a lot of new and fancy content: * 4 New Tower Types: Beam, Poison, Self-Destruct, and Confusion. Each of these towers can be included to make Mega Towers, including a new Mega Beam Tower! Yes, Mega Mega Beam Towers are possible as well. * 4 New Enemy Types: EMP, Stealth, Swarm, and Cursed! * 15 Brand New Maps! * All the original 50 maps have been updated to include the new enemy types and re-tweaked! Try beating them all over again! * A new Dark Mode (think FML mode) where you can only see a small area around the mouse! * You can now turn off the auto-pause via the Settings menu. *** If you're wondering how to get to the new towers, pause from in-game to see the new upgrade tree with descriptions and stats. *** I'm particularly a fan of trying to beat levels with BOTH FML and Dark modes turned on! :) Give it a try... At any rate, thank you again to all our fans for your support!
Bubble Tanks TD 1.5 Posted on: 09/19/2012 2:29am
Quote Post
System Bot
The massive update to Bubble Tanks Tower Defense is here! This neat upgrade delivers a lot of new and fancy content: 4 New Tower Types: Beam, Poison, Self-Destruct, and Confusion. Each of these towers can be included to make Mega Towers, including a new Mega Beam Tower! Yes, Mega Mega Beam Towers are possible as well. 4 New Enemy Types: EMP, Stealth, Swarm, and Cursed! 15 Brand New Maps! All the original 50 maps have been updated to include the new enemy types and re-tweaked! Try beating them all over again! A new Dark Mode (think FML mode) where you can only see a small area around the mouse! You can now turn off the auto-pause via the Settings menu. If you?EUR(TM)re wondering how to get to the new towers, pause from in-game to see the new upgrade tree with descriptions and stats. * I?EUR(TM)m particularly a fan of trying to beat levels with BOTH FML and Dark modes turned on! :) Give it a try?EUR? At any rate, thank you again to all our fans for your support!
RE: Bubble Tanks TD 1.5 Posted on: 10/01/2013 9:39pm
Quote Post
Bubbles and Lives Remaining are both Double*1.  You can freeze the Lives at 20 to automatically get a no lives lost score.
RE: Bubble Tanks TD 1.5 Posted on: 10/01/2013 9:41pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
darzog Posted on: 10/01/2013 5:39pm
Bubbles and Lives Remaining are both Double*1.  You can freeze the Lives at 20 to automatically get a no lives lost score.

Click the "Submit a Hack" button and submit it. You'll get 150 pts and it'll take you out of the negatives. Also, download our userscript (on the front page) to automatically submit new games to our database (worth 25 pts each) and easily submit hacks.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Bubble Tanks TD 1.5 Posted on: 10/01/2013 11:47pm
Quote Post
I didn't submit it as a hack since I didn't think just finding variable types was considered a hack; I thought that was for AOBs and such.  But I'll go ahead and do that.