Papa's Freezeria
-migrated-
Papa's Freezeria 1.0 / 10
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Cooking Food Mouse Only Restaurant Time Management

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Game Reviews
Title Member Timestamp Overall Score
Papa is love, Papa is life (NOT) 12/26/2014 1

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Papa's Freezeria

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/20/2015 01:15

Papa's Freezeria

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 05/02/2014 14:08

Papa's Freezeria

-migrated-
Last Updated: 08/25/2012 20:12

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Papa's Freezeria, a free online Arcade game brought to you by Armor Games. You’ve just started an easy job at an ice cream shop on a laidback tropical island, but things get hectic when all of Papa Louie’s loyal customers arrive on the island for vacation! In this new installment in Papa Louie’s restaurant series, you’ll need to add ingredients, blend syrups and ice cream, add toppings, and serve the unique Freezeria Sundaes to your waiting customers. This latest game features dozens of syrups, candies, and toppings that unlock as you play, and a variety of new and returning customers looking to beat the heat with your ice cream sundaes. The time-management and hands-on gameplay of the series is back, with new challenges related to blending ingredients and serving the right amount of ice cream in sundae cups. Challenging “Closer” customers and the Food Critic return from “Papa’s Taco Mia!”, as well as weekly paychecks, upgrades, and 80 in-game Badges to earn while serving ice cream. New to the series, the sundae shop features over 100 lobby decorations that you can purchase in the Furniture Shop, with each item affecting your scores while playing. You can place decorations any way you like in your lobby, letting you fully customize your shop with wallpaper, posters, furniture and more. Go for a Tiki Island theme, add bookshelves and coffee stands, fill the room with jukeboxes -- the choice is yours!
Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/06/2011 1:39am
Quote Post
Another Papa's "insert-food"-eria game.
Gonna get badges just cus it's part of the series of manage your own restaurant game, plus it's pretty fun (tho I only played the first 2 levels)
I tried the waiting score 100 aob from the other Papa's game threads, but didn't work. Just a head's up.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Fliplin ... -freezeria
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/06/2011 3:06am
Quote Post
Foreign Fanservice
100 on everything

24 00 60 1e
24 64 60 1e

60 1e 24 00
60 1e 24 64

V1.03

Only tested on the first level as I have no intention playing the same game when I've played the identical game twice already. Looks like its probably as long & monotonous as the previous two as well. You spend more time waiting for the order to be taken then actually playing the game.

EDIT: AoB's should still be working after the introduction of badges. Now hopefully I won't have to touch the game again. Or any other food-eria game for that matter.

Survival of the fittest? Then why are there so many idiots around...
Point proven.
Listen to many, speak to a few.

Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/06/2011 3:52am
Quote Post
Money is Double *100.
Also, i hate this series.
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/06/2011 4:58pm
Quote Post
Got badges, we all saw this coming.

Badges released, this .sol will get you all of them. Game is not at full completion though. All scores are reasonable.
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/09/2011 5:10am
Quote Post
Quote from: "lol wut"
100 on everything

24 00 60 1d
24 64 60 1d

60 1d 24 00
60 1d 24 64

V1.02

Only tested on the first level as I have no intention playing the same game when I've played the identical game twice already. Looks like its probably as long & monotonous as the previous two as well. You spend more time waiting for the order to be taken then actually playing the game.

Out of date,  which is on par for this game. Seems they love to constantly update it. I probably won't play again myself till after it  gets it's stupid badges.
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/10/2011 9:17am
Quote Post
cum here
Badges (broken image removed)

[badges=http://www.kongregate.com/games/FliplineStudios/papas-freezeria:kyn8lr0w]652[/badges:kyn8lr0w]

.sol awards the medium badge first then the easy badge.

Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/10/2011 12:18pm
Quote Post
True, but nothing suspicious about that, it would happen with anyone who completed the requirements prior to release.
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/10/2011 5:26pm
Quote Post
Horrible horrible game and series.

Thanks for badges, doomware.
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/11/2011 7:31am
Quote Post
Damn, I wonder if the series is ever gonna end. Next thing we'll see, we'd be making desserts!
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/12/2011 12:53am
Quote Post
I decided to go for this one mostly legit (I edited money to make it less tedious, but nothing else) and I'm regretting it.  It is the first one that doesn't have a "get all customers to 5 stars" or something, though.  But I can't find this badge list of 80 in-game badges (of which we need 20) to know what to work on.  I'm sure if I just kept slogging through it, I'd get them eventually, but if there were someone who enjoyed pulling the guts out of the game and reading them, it'd be impressive if you could find the list.

EDIT:  Thanks Hexxus, I feel stupid now, but I do really hate when you have to LEAVE your game in progress to see your achievements.  That'd explain why I wasn't finding them - I never left the game.
Re: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 08/13/2011 12:27pm
Quote Post
Err, tommy. If you click on the menu button, then the badges button you can see all the badges within the game. Including (x/out of x) so that you know which you're closest to getting.
RE: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 02/19/2015 11:29pm
Quote Post

I hate this game. Also, I want to use the .sol but guess what? Can't find the folder it goes into. Damn.

RE: Papa's Freezeria Posted on: 02/20/2015 1:15am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

in the swf url look for the /gamez/ part after that there are two blocks of numbers, those should be name of the folders the sol is saved in