Call of Gods
-migrated-
Call of Gods
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Fantasy MMO Multiplayer RPG Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Call of Gods

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/28/2014 17:47

Call of Gods

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Call of Gods - 50 pts. (new window)

Interior Decorator

Build any 5 buildings within your castle

Heroic Growth

Level up to level 20

Master Spelunker

Complete 4 different dungeons on "hell" difficulty

Game Dscription
Gather your heroes to defend against fierce monsters in Masure Mainland.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/01/2011 6:51am
Quote Post
http://www.actool.net/

[attachment=0:2kupcah1]cog_train.rar[/attachment:2kupcah1]

ive used the academies, in fact im on one right now. But, the xptime isn't very good, save for say, an overnight situation. The one I'm at gives 1k xpmin, but you're better off farming a 3-6 man monster.

Create a team. You only need one decent partner. Even if he doesn't kill the boss, he just needs to soften him up. You: A+C rows. Him: B

Mass XP on top of alliance and bounty runs, and your 3 dungeons.

TIP: YOU CAN USE SPEEDHACK 10 ON BUILD TIMES. ONCE THE COUNTER HITS 0:00:00, HIT 'FINISH' AND IT WILL ONLY COST YOU 1 COUPON. ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR LVL 5+ BUILDINGS. edit: this has been fixed
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/01/2011 11:28am
Quote Post
Quote from: "origen"

TIP: YOU CAN USE SPEEDHACK 10 ON BUILD TIMES. ONCE THE COUNTER HITS 0:00:00, HIT 'FINISH' AND IT WILL ONLY COST YOU 1 COUPON. ONLY RECOMMENDED FOR LVL 5+ BUILDINGS.

doesn't work takes exactly what is needed.. the good thing about speed hack is the fights are 3x faster (broken image removed)
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/03/2011 12:30am
Quote Post
k so ive been playing around withe the speedhack and there seem to b no limits when ur just moving aroung the map in battles it seems to be a 3x max or it will just transfer the time to regular so if the fight took 15 sec and u have speed hack 5 it takes 3 seconds but u have to sit there and when u try to move it says u are still engaged in a fight
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/03/2011 12:47am
Quote Post
Each battle "takes" a certain amount of time. That time is usually about 1/2 the time it takes to finish that battle on 1x speed. This means, if you set your speed >2x, you'll have to wait until the server catches up with you before you can perform another action.

Set to 2x speed and you won't have problems.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/03/2011 10:08pm
Quote Post
I was playing around with a bot for battles - not dungeons, just the little battles.  It worked ok - but it's kind of useless.  The XP/Min you get for easy battles is less than a Necrodais and for the tougher battles, I would need to add occasional clicks to 'max all' and maybe 'recruit'.  
The strange thing is - I'm already level 27 and I don't think I've been in that many battles.  You get XP for making/upgrading building and I just keep doing that.  That's when I realized what is so strange about this game.  It's an idle game.  You wait for resources to build up.  You wait for buildings to finish.  Sure - you can battle and get some things quicker, but it's not necessary.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/07/2011 9:35am
Quote Post
Quote from: "origen"
http://www.actool.net/

[attachment=1:2ycoxtee]cog_train.rar[/attachment:2ycoxtee]

Added a bit to ur macro so that it goes and picks up all your supplies too, since those can max out in as low as 4 hours... click 3 is on Castle, click 4 is on Copper, click 5 is on Collect All, click 6 is on world.  Should be the same for all computers but u never know.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/07/2011 11:33am
Quote Post
ok with speedhack set to x2.5 help i was able to complete the hard badge via 6 days..

true it required around 3 hours per day but oh well :/

first day you should hit lvl 20-22 easy just by doing quests so thats 2 badges.. other then that keep on upgrading to t2 archers and by lvl 47-50 you can try dungeon 4 on hell.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/10/2011 1:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "sacredscript"
I was playing around with a bot for battles - not dungeons, just the little battles.  It worked ok - but it's kind of useless.  The XP/Min you get for easy battles is less than a Necrodais and for the tougher battles, I would need to add occasional clicks to 'max all' and maybe 'recruit'.  
The strange thing is - I'm already level 27 and I don't think I've been in that many battles.  You get XP for making/upgrading building and I just keep doing that.  That's when I realized what is so strange about this game.  It's an idle game.  You wait for resources to build up.  You wait for buildings to finish.  Sure - you can battle and get some things quicker, but it's not necessary.

Not seen you in a while, I welcome back our most epic botter, I'd be greatly chuffed if you would manage to get one for this game. I've got all but the hard badge but it's driving me insane!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/10/2011 4:28pm
Quote Post
(Never left - just been lurking with nothing to say.)
Are you replacing your characters with ones with higher potential?
I didn't realize at first that you were supposed to do that - now I've got a party with much higher potential and I'm kicking a lot more ass.  Still only have 1 hell dungeon though.

I spent more time yesterday making little scripts for Pingy the Ping Idle RPG!  hehe
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/10/2011 10:03pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Not seen you in a while, I welcome back our most epic botter, I'd be greatly chuffed if you would manage to get one for this game. I've got all but the hard badge but it's driving me insane!

lol I didnt realize there was still interest in this ;p especially since kbh is working again...

Ive almost finished the dungeon automator. pathing and tile detection is all sorted. just having trouble detecting popups like when you get a treasure or enter a battle. it wouldnt be a problem but I cant seem to get my pixeltest function to work on windows that are minimized/backgrounded/behindotherwindows. wouldnt be a problem but the tile im _on_ may not be immediately adjacent to the tile im moving _to_, and some tiles pop gumps when you land _on_ them, others pop it before, so yeah...

(broken image removed)

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/10/2011 10:19pm
Quote Post
I'm pretty sure KBH is NOT working...perhaps it got broken again already?

When I send the variable, I just set it to 4 and send for the hardest badge right?

P.S. I dont think it ever worked for CoG, read VxD's post in the KBH topic.
Re: KBH v8.0 [FIXED]

Postby VxD
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/10/2011 11:04pm
Quote Post
a) i just used kbh like 20-30 minutes ago, its fiddly, but it works, make sure you arent logged into kong on any browser, then start kbh, then login first thing, then put the address of the game and click get categories, then select the badges you want then click send to kong. kbh knows what value to send for badges.

b) I was on d5h long before I started work on the bot. the main purpose of the bot is for tracking players for pvp. It wont get you banned, because the only network communication it performs is with my private server, so it is undetectable by cog. testing is only useful inside of the dev environment. sorry.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/11/2011 12:03am
Quote Post
It doesn't work for the server-sided games though, which probably use additional credentials that KBH doesn't know about
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/11/2011 10:28am
Quote Post
uploaded working-ish dungeon bot. if it works for you great. if not... oh well.

details here
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5070&p=50606#p50606

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/13/2011 2:04am
Quote Post
Here are some tips for getting this badge legit.

- Set speedhack to 2x speed. This makes the game more bearable. Any higher and you won't be able to take any actions immediately after battle until the server "catches" up with you.
- Upgrade your hero count as soon as possible until you have a total of six. Then, focus on unit count and atk/def/vit in terms of upgrades.
- Focus on upgrading resource buildings before anything else. Then, focus on working towards tier 2 units. Your final army will consist of one stack of tier 2 infantry and five stacks of tier 2 archers.
- Spend your "free" coupons (for leveling up, etc) on Horns of Summoning at the shop and fill all your hero slots with blue or better heroes as soon as you can.
- Join an alliance as soon as possible and do the alliance daily missions every day. Save up your reward points for either level 40 equipment sets (3200 points for a full set) or for crafting level 40+ gear.
- When you hit level 40, do the daily bounty quests.
- Do the highest Hell dungeon you can handle three times a day. Use the resources to upgrade your buildings and research.
- When you're not active in-game, go to the highest level training coliseum (building with a bullseye icon) you have access to and train your char/troops. Re-train every 2 hours. (If you have VIP, you can train for 24 hours at a time)
- Try to complete as many storyline quests as possible. They usually give silver/resource rewards that will boost you up very fast, especially on the first two days. Do NOT waste your resource cards. At first, you'll feel like you have infinite resources. After a few days, you'll find buildings need 300k of every resource to upgrade. Upgrade wisely.
- You can try the final Hell dungeon at army (heroes) level 47. On the final battle (level 53 archmage with 9000 army strength), I recommend having at least one hero with a sh!t-ton of attack (I think I had about 900 or so -- just slap your best atk gear on your highest atk hero), and put him on the bottom right hand corner. He should be the last one to die, and will get the most hits in that fight. All your other heroes (with the exception of the tank, who should be loaded up on defense -- 700+) should have reasonable 600+ atk as well, so craft some weapons and necklaces for everyone, or have a couple of heroes with the level 40 alliance gear set. If you're still having trouble at 47, you can craft the level 50 weapon which will give your army a huge atk boost. Just make sure to check the crafting recipes so you don't sell the required ingredients. If you're doing all the daily quests though, you should have the "gear" ingredients. You'll just need to get lucky on drops or buy the other materials at the alliance shop.

I was able to get the badge in about a week. I logged in every 2 hours to retrain for about 10 hours a day, and played about 2 hours each day (dungeons and quests only). There's no need to grind. At all. Good luck.