Call of Gods
-migrated-
Call of Gods
Submitted By:
Launch Trainer!
Fantasy MMO Multiplayer RPG Strategy

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Call of Gods

-migrated-
Last Updated: 02/28/2014 17:47

Call of Gods

Auto-Post
Last Updated: 09/19/2012 02:29

Call of Gods - 50 pts. (new window)

Interior Decorator

Build any 5 buildings within your castle

Heroic Growth

Level up to level 20

Master Spelunker

Complete 4 different dungeons on "hell" difficulty

Game Dscription
Gather your heroes to defend against fierce monsters in Masure Mainland.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/14/2011 3:49pm
Quote Post
I am Undead, can someone tell me which formation/troops are the best for fighting the hell dungeon of the 4th dungeon?  I can kill the normal monsters easy with 6 stacks of phantom archers but the wolf boss wiped me.  I am lvl 46 and my heros range from 42-44.  Do i just not have enough troops yet and are the tramp master T3 mages worth getting?  Im looking for some kind of help as its taking me forever.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/14/2011 4:54pm
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
you cant use t3 until hero lvl 50. but yes, they so worth it.

I would use this setup
Code: [Select]
M  M
AAAA

where M is your t2 skeles and A is your t2 archers.

make sure your heroes are also 2 def and 4 attack. or maybe even 2 def 2 atk and 2 agi. do not use balanced heroes.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/14/2011 7:28pm
Quote Post
System Bot
Quote from: "Death683"
I am lvl 46 and my heros range from 42-44.  Do i just not have enough troops yet and are the tramp master T3 mages worth getting?  Im looking for some kind of help as its taking me forever.

When I got the hard badge, my heroes were between lvl 44 and 46. I won every boss battle with roughly one stack of units left, so beating the boss with ~lvl 43 heroes should be possible (especially since the battle mechanics involve a more or less large amount of luck), but likely requires a lot of tries.

My strategy:
T2Arch                 T2Arch
T1Mage  T2Arch  T2Arch T1Mage
for Wolfking and Archmage and

T2Arch                 T1Mage
T1Mage  T2Arch  T2Arch T1Mage
for Barrog. In constrast to a infantry/archer combination, the mages start to decimate the enemy's army in round 1and they compensate the archer's weakness towards infantry.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Yoshimo
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/15/2011 12:35am
Quote Post
is there a way to get what you want from the wheel of fortune?
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/15/2011 1:34am
Quote Post
someone in game claimed that the wheel determined what you win before spinning. and that they could see the prize code with firebug, and that closeing and reopening changed the prize... I didn't think server side games worked this way... but idk.   even if it does work, it would take alot of effort to document the codes.
if someone could confirm this I'd be glad to help document the prizes
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/15/2011 3:06am
Quote Post
nope. the prize is determined when you click spin.

here is the server response for when you open the wheel...

SendCMD: wheel_get_itemlist_info_req
send msg: {"session":"ri080oe6vrm4roefctitiihoo0","body":[{"FortuneWheel_GetInfo_Req":{"serialNo":76,"characterId":null,"type":1}}]}
recv: [{"FortuneWheel_GetInfo_Res":
{"items":
[
{"id":1,"itemId":5101004,"count":5},
{"id":2,"itemId":5330001,"count":3},
{"id":3,"itemId":5103111,"count":1},
{"id":4,"itemId":5231142,"count":1},
{"id":5,"itemId":5310002,"count":2},
{"id":6,"itemId":5103072,"count":1},
{"id":7,"itemId":5108004,"count":1},
{"id":8,"itemId":5340003,"count":1},
{"id":9,"itemId":5103033,"count":1},
{"id":10,"itemId":5102810,"count":1},
{"id":11,"itemId":5240031,"count":1},
{"id":12,"itemId":5350004,"count":1},
{"id":13,"itemId":5102801,"count":1},
{"id":14,"itemId":5103014,"count":1},
{"id":15,"itemId":5108003,"count":1},
{"id":16,"itemId":5103025,"count":1}
],
"type":1,"freeClickCount":1,"ret":0,"retMsg":"SUCCESS","serialNo":76}}]

SendCMD: wheel_get_itemlist_info_res
"SendCMD: wheel_get_itemlist_info_res" just tells the server it received the info

here is what you get when you click the spin button. note that it seems to make no difference whether or not you click the stop button.
SendCMD: wheel_stop_req
send msg: {"session":"ri080oe6vrm4roefctitiihoo0","body":[{"FortuneWheel_Stop_Req":{"serialNo":78,"characterId":null,"type":1}}]}
recv:
[
{"FortuneWheel_Stop_Res":{"id":3,"type":1,"ret":0,"retMsg":"SUCCESS","serialNo":78}},
{"Notify":
{"msgs":
[
{"Object_Create_Notify":
{"className":"characterItem","id":3733785,
"attrs":
{
"id":3733785,
"itemId":5103111,
"type":5,
"place":0,
"characterHeroId":0,
"count":1,
"obtainTime":1318646987,
"placeTime":1318646987,
"deadline":0,
"bind":0,
"slotCount":0,
"slotItemIds":[]
}
}
},
{"UserMsg_Item_Add_Notify":
{"itemId":5103111,"itemName":"Tome of Acclaim I","count":1}
},
{"Object_Change_Notify":
{"className":"characterActionStat","id":20840,"attrs":{"taskDailyWheel":15}}
}
]
}
}
]

perhaps though i am wrong.

ETA::
Updated bot. its now significantly more stable. slightly more optimal performance wise. it no longer goes travels through portals though for some reason... im looking in to it.

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/15/2011 6:36pm
Quote Post
to bad cuz it would be awesome to get what you want
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/16/2011 7:25pm
Quote Post
@kadat

a d4 or d5 bot would work wonders. I get 6 runs a day, but it eats up so much time, even with speedhack. Let me know via PM or anything if the bot is more stablein a usable state.

also, some kind of global attack notifier - huge request
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/26/2011 12:11am
Quote Post
I'm curious, have you fixed your bot yet Kolonel?
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 10/26/2011 12:53am
Quote Post
not worked on it since Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:06 am

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 01/24/2012 3:40pm
Quote Post
Let me start that Im am new to botting but, Kolonel I was wondering if you could send me some of the AoB's or code you were using for your bot I am trying to come up with a dungeon bot of my own. I have sucessfully made my first macro that will fight a map boss over and over while harvesting resources and recruiting heros when needed. it even upgrades buildings at my castle when needed. I have tried to macro the dungeons but cant figure out exactly how to do it. I was hoping that any input you could give me on your stratigy would help me to complete my bot.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 01/25/2012 10:35pm
Quote Post
this is for the bot maker, see, i have a lvl 78 character on server 4 and a lvl 39 on server 3, i tried your bot on both, it looks pretty nice but i can't get the dungeon maker run, i get an error, apparently it's looking for a file in a path that doesn't exist, (flashlog.txt, the "Logs" folder wasn't there) and now somehow it started dungeoning, but it just stays there and does nothing,only  popped up the window that asks if you wan't to continue your dungeon, which i had to click myself
any ideas why could that be happening?
may i have the source code? x'D
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 01/26/2012 2:51am
Quote Post

its too hard to get people to follow directions, and I no longer play, so im really not willing to spend any more time on this.

because I am lazy, and the developers output _everything_ to the console, i just scan the trace log. BUT you need the developer version of flash to do that. you also need to properly configure mm.cfg (which i think in the latest version my script attempts to do) and also you need to create the log file manually sometimes.

even if you do all that right, I cant promise anything because its written for windows 7 only. it tries sometimes to comply with xp/vista but I cant test, so no promises.

i dont have the source anymore. my computer freaked out and literally caught fire. im left with a tablet ive used once, and a crappy net book that barely runs win7. but its written in .net so you can reflect it to get full source.

the only hints I can offer you is to use a breadth first search to navigate graph representing the dungeon. and since exp is based on hero's troop# make sure your script reups your troops after every fight.

heres this, its about the only thing useful in my online backup, everything else is wildly outdated, or missing

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;

namespace CallOfGodsAutomationEngine
{
    class Coords
    {
        #region static coords
        public static readonly Coords PS_X_INPUTBOX = new Coords(393, 45);
        public static readonly Coords PS_Y_INPUTBOX = new Coords(475, 45);
        public static readonly Coords PS_GO_BUTTON  = new Coords(525, 45);
        public static readonly Coords PS_RTRN_BTTN  = new Coords(565, 45);

public static readonly Coords ZONE_WILD   = new Coords(888, 75);
        public static readonly Coords ZONE_CASTLE = new Coords(925, 75);
        public static readonly Coords ZONE_WORLD  = new Coords(965, 75);

public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_DUNGEON =                 new Coords(190, 560);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_RESUME =                  new Coords(410, 340);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_NORMAL =                  new Coords(375, 268);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_NIGHTMARE =               new Coords(482, 265);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_HELL =                    new Coords(600, 266);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_SELECT =                  new Coords(830, 475);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_ENTER =                   new Coords(450, 455);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_ABANDON =                 new Coords(575, 455);                                
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_CIMMERIAN =               new Coords(195, 295);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_1K_CAVES =                new Coords(280, 390);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_BOLTRIFT =                new Coords(305, 280);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_SPELLBREAKERS_ROOST =     new Coords(380, 360);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_DRAGONCLIFF =             new Coords(410, 300);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_BURNING_PATH =            new Coords(500, 275);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_ZAHARAL =                 new Coords(545, 325);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_DESERT_LABYRYNTH =        new Coords(510, 380);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_PANDAEMONIA =             new Coords(620, 272);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_SHRINE_OF_THE_ELEMENTS =  new Coords(625, 370);
        //subsequent tiles will be +60xdifference
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_TILE_11 =                 new Coords(375, 70);
        //dungeon options....
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_ASSIGN_UNITS = new Coords(945, 525);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_MAX_ALL = new Coords(865, 120);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_CLOSE_ASSIGN_WINDOW = new Coords(915, 68);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_ATTACK_BUTTON = new Coords(420, 343);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_BOSS_ATTACK_BUTTON = new Coords(500, 340);
        public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_TREASURE_OK = new Coords(500, 333);
            public static readonly Coords DUNGEON_BATTLE_CLOSE=new Coords(495,466);

//public static readonly Coords[] HEROSLOTS = new Coords[6] { TC_HEROSLOT_1, TC_HEROSLOT_2, TC_HEROSLOT_3, TC_HEROSLOT_4, TC_HEROSLOT_5, TC_HEROSLOT_6 };
        #endregion

private int _x;
        private int _y;
        public Coords(int x = 0, int y = 0)
        {
            _x = x;
            _y = y;
        }

/// <summary>
        /// return a Coords object giving the pixel location of a dungeon tile
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="tile">2 dgit int, given as YX</param>
        /// <returns>screen location of the PARAM tile</returns>
        public static Coords getDungeonTileCoords(int tile)
        {
            return new Coords(DUNGEON_TILE_11.X + (60 * ((tile % 10) - 1)), DUNGEON_TILE_11.Y + (60 * ((tile / 10) - 1)));
        }

public override string ToString()
        {
            return "X::"+_x+", Y::"+_y;
        }

#region getters/setters
        public int X
        {
            set
            {
                _x = value;
            }
            get
            {
                return _x;
            }
        }
        public int Y
        {
            set
            {
                _y = value;
            }
            get
            {
                return _y;
            }
        }
        #endregion

}
}

Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 01/30/2012 2:07am
Quote Post
really can't see that being legit, specially since that stuff is all server based.
Re: Call of Gods Posted on: 03/05/2012 12:11am
Quote Post
Hey all,

can't seem to find my game_auth_token anywhere! It's (no longer or just not for me) in the search bar on the top, and I've been googling a lot without any luck. I was able to obtain my konguserID by googling, but not the auth token...any thoughts/tips!? (broken image removed)

Thanks