Realm of the Mad God
-migrated-
Welcome to our Realm of the Mad God cheats page.
Here you will find Realm of the Mad God trainer hacks, general hacks, cheat codes, reviews, and achievements.
If you want to up your game it is important that you get the right resources.
Go ahead and look into the Realm of the Mad God and other hints that are posted.
Hacks & Cheats
Below is our list of available Hacks & Cheats for Realm of the Mad God
Hack Author Votes Date
Rotmg modded client 3 11/09/2014
ROTMG Modded Client Orape V3 1 04/24/2016
Stats Hack -9 12/19/2014
Show Full Minimap Hack -10 12/21/2014

SOL Files / Save Games
We currently don't have any Realm of the Mad God for PC. If you know of any, please SUBMIT them or check back at a later date for more cheats to be added.

Forum Topics
Topic Last Poster Date
Realm of the Mad God 12/20/2014
Realm of the Mad God 03/18/2012
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/25/2012 2:23am
Quote Post
It's works perfectly for me, just finished testing it again right now.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/25/2012 2:34am
Quote Post
I noted that rapid fire and infinite quiver are non-working hacks that are only client-side. Even if you get in a fight with rapid fire before disconnecting, your damage won't register.

Also, the playerHit hack isn't infinite health, as stated. You won't see damage but you'll get hit. The catch is that you won't be afflicted with negative status effects such as blind, confusion, etc. If you can't get the hacks to work either you're doing something wrong or the new build has been released. It's not like I just made the codes and never tried them. I tested them all myself.

Also, here are more detectable hacks:
Code: [Select]
Run at 50 SPD
d0 66 8a 03 24 4b
02 02 24 32 24 4b

Run at 75 SPD
d0 66 8a 03 24 4b
02 02 24 4b 24 4b

If somebody can make a hack to bypass Realm's anti-cheat that kicks you off the server when you start breaking limits, then all of these hacks will suddenly become effective. That one hack alone will let us use god mode, these run hacks, and more working but detectable hacks with no repercussion.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/25/2012 4:07am
Quote Post
I noted that rapid fire and infinite quiver are non-working hacks that are only client-side. Even if you get in a fight with rapid fire before disconnecting, your damage won't register.

Also, the playerHit hack isn't infinite health, as stated. You won't see damage but you'll get hit. The catch is that you won't be afflicted with negative status effects such as blind, confusion, etc. If you can't get the hacks to work either you're doing something wrong or the new build has been released. It's not like I just made the codes and never tried them. I tested them all myself.

Run at 50 SPD
d0 66 8a 03 24 4b
02 02 24 32 24 4b

Run at 75 SPD
d0 66 8a 03 24 4b
02 02 24 4b 24 4b

If somebody can make a hack to bypass Realm's anti-cheat that kicks you off the server when you start breaking limits, then all of these hacks will suddenly become effective. That one hack alone will let us use god mode, these run hacks, and more working but detectable hacks with no repercussion.

Oh shit, I completely skipped where you had mentioned that, my bad lmao.

MOEKTAZO!
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/25/2012 6:18am
Quote Post
System Bot
Run at 50 SPD
d0 66 8a 03 24 4b
02 02 24 32 24 4b

Run at 75 SPD
d0 66 8a 03 24 4b
02 02 24 4b 24 4b

Is this detectable for all the stats?  75 wis would provide crazy MP regen and 25 def would reduce damage beyond belief.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: algarith
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/25/2012 1:14pm
Quote Post
Speed is detected because your position changes unreasonably fast granted your current SPD. I'm not sure if the server calculates this itself or if there's hidden security somewhere in the client (like there is with projectiles--damage is definitely client-sided but there are extra measures beneath the object).

I'm not sure what extra padding they've added for other stats, but I guarantee DEX is detectable. I also know that an old hack someone else made that set your damage to its maximum is nothing but aesthetic, at least in this build. You see your damage as high as it could be, but you deal just as little, as tested on destructible walls.

I'll try making a WIS/VIT hack now.
Edit: Nevermind, HP/MP regen is server-side. I feel stupid for not realizing that sooner. When you lag your HP/MP isn't updated because the server handles it and returns your new HP/MP.

Edit: Hacking attack doesn't work either. I doubt defense will (I haven't been able to find any defense anyway) because that's probably server-side too. Here's the non-working attack hack. It's client-sided. You should insta-kill every enemy, however they drop nothing and remain on the map and eventually you get booted from the server.
62 0e 62 0f 46 b9 25 02 62 10 a2
62 0e 62 0f 46 b9 25 02 24 7f a2
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/26/2012 5:48pm
Quote Post
Tried Godmode and the 3 working hacks posted by Mayhaps, everything works just as both Users described them (godmode not always works and sometimes disconnects etc.).
Anyway the cheat for shooting through walls works and in fact works so good that it also seems to apply to enemy projectiles. So when it's active you can shoot through walls, but so can your enemies.. or maybe that was just because I fought mostly against gods while it was active.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/27/2012 2:42pm
Quote Post
The anti-cheat check is server side. I block message who kick me from server with wpe pro and i remove some D/C fonction. So the game dont kick me but the game not update anymore because server dont send packet to me.

here detectable hacks (works but server D/C you):

multishot (360
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/29/2012 9:49pm
Quote Post
Damage calculation seems to be serverside, and items/drop rates are definitely server sided.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/30/2012 10:57am
Quote Post
@Kiiruaa: What exactly does your "god mod" do (did not try it out yet)?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/31/2012 8:38am
Quote Post
OK, this isn't godmode, but it does disable client-side damage.

Bypass playerHit submission
27 26 63 04 10 08 00 00 c2 04 c2 03 d6 1d
47 26 63 04 10 08 00 00 c2 04 c2 03 d6 1d

This basically returns void on the playerHit function in com>company>assembleegame>net>_-n. You will never receive client collision damage. You will have damage floating above your head (which is similar to the current, unreleased "perfect" god mode that a few hackers have) but they won't register.

This is not a complete working god mode. If you run constantly, this will skip over ~50% of all bullets that hit you. So far, it's also undetectable. This is pretty much part 1 of a 2 part perfect godmode, so anyone who can manage to skip over the "hidden" damage check, please share (broken image removed)
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/31/2012 9:56am
Quote Post

This basically returns void on the playerHit function in com>company>assembleegame>net>_-n. You will never receive client collision damage. You will have damage floating above your head (which is similar to the current, unreleased "perfect" god mode that a few hackers have) but they won't register.

This is not a complete working god mode. If you run constantly, this will skip over ~50% of all bullets that hit you. So far, it's also undetectable. This is pretty much part 1 of a 2 part perfect godmode, so anyone who can manage to skip over the "hidden" damage check, please share (broken image removed)

Does it D/C often?
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/31/2012 12:37pm
Quote Post

Does it D/C often?
it works and it d/c once like every 10-30mins
in 40 mins got disconnected 2 times
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/31/2012 4:30pm
Quote Post

Interesting. Tried it out on a fresh level 1 wizard and it does what it says. I've tried to use this with the other god mode AoBs that don't show damage, but it just changes it to the other god mode AoB and this one is basically useless.
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/31/2012 7:53pm
Quote Post
Gj Mayhaps , it works fine
Re: Realm of the Mad God Posted on: 03/31/2012 9:12pm
Quote Post
Does this also cause unlimited confuse? Because it seems to with me.