[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/05/2014 11:20pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
sicherheit Posted on: 06/04/2014 8:07pm

is the gift glitch still working for u guy?mine inst since today.

whenever i fast accept 5 gifts and refresh,im back at the same amount of gifts as before.

please guys,could someone test if the gift glitch is still working for you?

yup just accepted over 250 gifts

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/06/2014 10:50am
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/24/2014 12:55pm

can anyone tell why my cloud launcher is different from others? this doesnt show up in tool bar but its cheat engine in task manager

I have set it hidden from the System and that is why it is only visible in in TASK MANAGER besides this is not updated and is old however since many people loved the design idea that originate from XsonicX's trainer for Farm Ville 2 i will be updating this stand alone trainer after the next big game patch like it happened in 2 of May 2014 i believe

As for Cloud Launcher it uses a completely different sistem and it loads the trainer from a script in a server this script i can change in seconds allowing me to update it online and thus people will have no need for new re-downloading...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/06/2014 11:16am
Quote Post
terminatorov Posted on: 06/06/2014 6:50am

can anyone tell why my cloud launcher is different from others? this doesnt show up in tool bar but its cheat engine in task manager

I have set it hidden from the System and that is why it is only visible in in TASK MANAGER besides this is not updated and is old however since many people loved the design idea that originate from XsonicX's trainer for Farm Ville 2 i will be updating this stand alone trainer after the next big game patch like it happened in 2 of May 2014 i believe

As for Cloud Launcher it uses a completely different sistem and it loads the trainer from a script in a server this script i can change in seconds allowing me to update it online and thus people will have no need for new re-downloading...

thanks glad to know i am not having any issues about it 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/06/2014 1:05pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/05/2014 7:20pm
sicherheit Posted on: 06/04/2014 8:07pm

whenever i fast accept 5 gifts and refresh,im back at the same amount of gifts as before.

thx for answering!
how do you do that?

i use cowoon Version 1.5.3.0.i open a inkognito window and open maa there.then i wait till the game loaded accept 5 hit F5 quickly.

but after the game has loaded again,im still at 350 gifts and nothing happened.

any ideas what im doin wrong?it worked like this for months.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/06/2014 1:18pm
Quote Post
terminatorov Posted on: 06/06/2014 3:50am

many thanks for your great idea for updating!

sicherheit Posted on: 06/06/2014 9:05am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 06/05/2014 7:20pm
sicherheit Posted on: 06/04/2014 8:07pm

thx for answering!
how do you do that?

i use cowoon Version 1.5.3.0.i open a inkognito window and open maa there.then i wait till the game loaded accept 5 hit F5 quickly.

but after the game has loaded again,im still at 350 gifts and nothing happened.

any ideas what im doin wrong?it worked like this for months.

are you sure that coowon hasnt accidentally been updated?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/06/2014 10:52pm
Quote Post

yeah.heres a screenshot of my version http://prntscr.com/3qcemh

the strange thing is like i said,my gifts stay at 350.if my browser would have made an update without me knowing ,the gifts would increase,with every refresh.

im pretty sure now,it has something to do with the inkognito mode.cause i just played the game in inkognito mode,a lot of things were messed up.i openend a mission a no battles appeared...in the iso tabs no pictures have been loaded.
but this doesnt help me ,since i need the ingoknito mode for the gift glitch,right?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 3:49am
Quote Post
sicherheit Posted on: 06/06/2014 6:52pm

yeah.heres a screenshot of my version http://prntscr.com/3qcemh

the strange thing is like i said,my gifts stay at 350.if my browser would have made an update without me knowing ,the gifts would increase,with every refresh.

im pretty sure now,it has something to do with the inkognito mode.cause i just played the game in inkognito mode,a lot of things were messed up.i openend a mission a no battles appeared...in the iso tabs no pictures have been loaded.
but this doesnt help me ,since i need the ingoknito mode for the gift glitch,right?

heres what i would do.
    uninstall coowon and when it asks you if you want to remove the personal information say yes.
    then reinstall and let me know if that fixes the problem.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 12:43pm
Quote Post

There is old drop boxes updated from another site so if you want link i can share it 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 12:57pm
Quote Post

@ kyrbyonwarpstar:u led me in the right direction.it wasnt my coowoon browser.i unsintalled both cowoon and chrome,and reinstalled them but it still didnt work.
then i totally disabled my firewall and virusscan ( comodo internet security) and tada,it works again.

thats pretty nuts cause i only installed this security suite because my old one gdata wouldnt let me use cheat programs like trainers.well guess now in done with securitty suites.
i wanna have power over my own system and not let me dictate what im allowed to do.

do you have a tip which security suite works good with cheat programms and cowoon glitching ;-) ?

@assasin:go ahead,share it :D i think ure referring to this:bug das caixas chefe em grupo grátis no mapa de amigos
obs:use o charles 3.9.2 abre o facebook pelo mozilla depois abre o charles aperte ctrl+Shift+W depois de ok agora so abrir o marvel.link abaixo
ai que dlc cara(2)

but i dont know how it works

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 1:43pm
Quote Post
sicherheit Posted on: 06/07/2014 8:57am

@ kyrbyonwarpstar:u led me in the right direction.it wasnt my coowoon browser.i unsintalled both cowoon and chrome,and reinstalled them but it still didnt work.
then i totally disabled my firewall and virusscan ( comodo internet security) and tada,it works again.

thats pretty nuts cause i only installed this security suite because my old one gdata wouldnt let me use cheat programs like trainers.well guess now in done with securitty suites.
i wanna have power over my own system and not let me dictate what im allowed to do.

do you have a tip which security suite works good with cheat programms and cowoon glitching ;-) ?

@assasin:go ahead,share it :D i think ure referring to this:bug das caixas chefe em grupo grátis no mapa de amigos
obs:use o charles 3.9.2 abre o facebook pelo mozilla depois abre o charles aperte ctrl+Shift+W depois de ok agora so abrir o marvel.link abaixo
ai que dlc cara(2)

but i dont know how it works

actually it is quite funny that you mention comodo as your culprit because that is exactly what i use and i have 0 issues.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 1:55pm
Quote Post

hm well if i shut it down,gift glithcing works fine.maybe i setup something wrong,but if it works like this its ok.always before i glitch,i just turn the comodo off.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 1:59pm
Quote Post
ASSASIN Posted on: 06/07/2014 8:43am

There is old drop boxes updated from another site so if you want link i can share it 

You mean the xml file which rolled out days ago? I tried it but i got hyrda/black heart only, tried to edit but failed in every way. Can't change HP/boss directly, it's pretty random who will appear with how many helath. Also if you beat them you can't bring them back, yet.

Anyway, i tried to drop new weapon from store but got empty lockbox response, nothing happend.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 5:39pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/07/2014 9:59am

You mean the xml file which rolled out days ago? I tried it but i got hyrda/black heart only, tried to edit but failed in every way. Can't change HP/boss directly, it's pretty random who will appear with how many helath. Also if you beat them you can't bring them back, yet.

Anyway, i tried to drop new weapon from store but got empty lockbox response, nothing happend.

could you please explain the steps you did to achieve this....im not able to change the GB

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 6:07pm
Quote Post
unstable.82 Posted on: 06/07/2014 1:39pm

could you please explain the steps you did to achieve this....im not able to change the GB

Bro read it once more: "Can't change HP/boss directly, it's pretty random who will appear with how many helath."

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 06/07/2014 6:50pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/07/2014 2:07pm
unstable.82 Posted on: 06/07/2014 1:39pm

Bro read it once more: "Can't change HP/boss directly, it's pretty random who will appear with how many helath."

agreed.....
i confused as to how to use that paticular xml in charles....do i put it with the rewrite settings itself????