[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 7:03am
Quote Post

I have been playing marvel avengers alliance for a long time & really luv the game :P so, i also tried the hacks. most of them work well. but the one i want the most, doesn't seem to work for me. "One hit kill instantly" the ct file don't change nothing for me. tried all the games. it doesn't work for pvp either. i'm not sure if it is my browser problem that the game crashed a few times. i'm using opera as browser. flash version is 15.2.1022. playing marvel avengers alliance on facebook.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 7:07am
Quote Post
aa15648901 Posted on: 03/01/2015 2:03am

I have been playing marvel avengers alliance for a long time & really luv the game :P so, i also tried the hacks. most of them work well. but the one i want the most, doesn't seem to work for me. "One hit kill instantly" the ct file don't change nothing for me. tried all the games. it doesn't work for pvp either. i'm not sure if it is my browser problem that the game crashed a few times. i'm using opera as browser. flash version is 15.2.1022. playing marvel avengers alliance on facebook.

can u share your ct file if you have ???

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 7:07am
Quote Post

KHUT working fine on Opera!! algo I'm using brandon's hack for speed hack and its working like a charm for me.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 7:26am
Quote Post
agent_ward Posted on: 03/01/2015 2:07am

KHUT working fine on Opera!! algo I'm using brandon's hack for speed hack and its working like a charm for me.

doest it works for pvp too?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 8:07am
Quote Post

is there any problem with KHUT? today i download update and now always every hack failed...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 8:09am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
nycjc1996 Posted on: 03/01/2015 2:26am

no (KHUT+opera≠Working PVP hax)
    sad day, back to the corned beef method

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 2:13pm
Quote Post

today i have 2 update on KHUT but alway hack failed..and morning work fine on pvp but now always failed..:(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 7:42pm
Quote Post
tomcur Posted on: 03/01/2015 3:07am

is there any problem with KHUT? today i download update and now always every hack failed...

What else other than KHUT did u use? CT, brandon, etc2?
You must activate those hacks with a proper order, or they will be failing each other.
For example, disorientation hack will fail animation x8 (in my case), so I have to activete anim x8 then disorientation. It doesn't work for me if another way.
And once failed, you need to refresh your game, or re-launch browser for faster hack process

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 8:10pm
Quote Post
life89 Posted on: 03/01/2015 2:42pm
tomcur Posted on: 03/01/2015 3:07am

What else other than KHUT did u use? CT, brandon, etc2?
You must activate those hacks with a proper order, or they will be failing each other.
For example, disorientation hack will fail animation x8 (in my case), so I have to activete anim x8 then disorientation. It doesn't work for me if another way.
And once failed, you need to refresh your game, or re-launch browser for faster hack process

I don't use anything else excepto for KHUT and after update is no longer working, always is giving failed. What happened??

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 8:23pm
Quote Post

yeah me too i dont use another else ..only khut..and today after update always hack failed...i probe mozzila,chrome,opera and nothing

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/01/2015 8:42pm
Quote Post

Had some problems earlier. Every time I opened it, it 'updated' then gave me 'you need an adult' warning. 

But seems to be back to normal now. At least on Opera. Which is by far the best browser for MAA now. I had noticed chrome and firefox lag after a while playing. Opera doesn't seem to do that. 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/02/2015 6:33am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/01/2015 3:09am

does corned beef method always wins?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/02/2015 12:30pm
Quote Post

Huge lag on Firefox the longer you keep playing until it becomes unplayable. Chrome doesn't seem to have that issue but isn't as responsive initially. These problems are probably solved with a faster computer though :p

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/02/2015 2:46pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
nycjc1996 Posted on: 03/02/2015 1:33am
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/01/2015 3:09am

does corned beef method always wins?

no and it especially has issues against QS/PL teams.
    but its gotten me into ada since its release

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/02/2015 2:55pm
Quote Post

Corned Beef doesn't always work, especially if you have low stats. It relies on your agent getting an early turn and that he stays above 60% health.

So obviously if you go up against a high stat Quicksilver team, your agent may very well get killed or put below 60% health before he even gets his turn, and thus you cannot activate the scroll.

Things that can help you get around this:

- Combat Communicator (SO item, not everybody has it) gives your agent a higher chance of going first
- Guardian Insignia (CO item, not everybody has it) gives you Survival Training, causing your to take 50% less damage while above 80% health. Alternatively you can also bring Falcon (costs 200cp) who has the same effect.
- Iron Fist with his E-iso has 100% chance to intercept and prevent 2 attacks, making him a good choice against Quicksilver teams as he can stop those early attacks. Protector heroes that can protect your agent are also good (Groot, Wonderman, etc.)
- Quick Action healing items or heroes that can heal, to help your agent stay above 60%
- Heroes that can grant extra turns so your agent gets his turn faster (Cable & Nico are the best at this)
- Items that gives your agent immunity or damage reduction to dots and damage effects (Techno Organic Skeleton, Fist of the Colossus, Atillan set, and more)
- Debuff prevention items, such as Mystic or Nightcrawler with his E-iso that gives Mystic Shroud
- Stun immunity

You will also want to bring items that either negate Disoriented or that can remove it (Scroll of Angolob, WCD, Sattelite Support, etc.) Because if your agent is disoriented, he has a 50% of hitting an ally with the scroll instead

Basically you want to do whatever you can to ensure your agent gets his turn as fast as possible and takes as little damage as possible during the first round.