[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 10:28am
Quote Post

without the disorientation hack? I used the disorientation of hack in all ...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 11:02am
Quote Post

Today is very hard to accept Gift, anybody have the same problem with me ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 12:06pm
Quote Post

Naaah!..... Gifts are working! cool No problem with Gifts! 
but Problem is Group Boss! :/ Man does anyone know how to kill him with Hack? 
1hit kill! because i dont wanna miss enchantress laugh

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 3:06pm
Quote Post

Can any one Play Group Boss with Disorientation HACK Enabled???
(without CVE)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 3:49pm
Quote Post

does anybody els has problem with the game........i cannot send gifts and to acept gift?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 7:02pm
Quote Post

The hack is a little buggy ... its work on Opera bur not on FF on Opera all hacks works on FF 1 hack works
have anybody any idea

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 7:21pm
Quote Post

Same problem here cannot send gifts!! any advice for boss group?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2015 10:17am
Quote Post

i use only disoriented and doombringer and coowon browser for speed game and dont attack on group boss just use dombringer maybe 30-40 times and then i KO group boss..no problem no error....:) just remember use only disoriented and dopnt attack..only doombringer..:)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2015 1:46pm
Quote Post

Anyone has error (force refresh) collecting the lock boxes from the allies after the fights with the group boss?

My gifts works fine.

And only can fight the GB with the AOE hacks, no disorentation. I will try without attack but i haven´t doombringer.

Thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2015 2:38pm
Quote Post
tomcur Posted on: 02/21/2015 5:17am

i use only disoriented and doombringer and coowon browser for speed game and dont attack on group boss just use dombringer maybe 30-40 times and then i KO group boss..no problem no error....:) just remember use only disoriented and dopnt attack..only doombringer..:)

I have Doombringer can you explain further more? and how did u get 30-40 Times turn on GB surprise

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2015 4:23pm
Quote Post

Most effective way to kill Group Boss from 100% to 0%

works even without any hacks!

Before you read on, you must understand that this tactic is very specific and requires heroes and items you may not own. But if you do, then it is easy and safe, and you can do it even without any hacks or cheats at all (but obviously it helps having them)

Hero Requirements:
- Beast with his Pestilence alt suit
- Invisible Woman

Item Requirements:
- Hex Wand (can be purchased in the shop for 64 gold)
   AND / OR
- Doombringer (mission gear: Season 1 Chapter 3 Mission 5)
- Norn Stone (mission gear: Season 1 Chapter 5 Mission 3)

Additional Item Suggestions (but not required):
- Empowered Tactician Suit (pvp reward)
- Empowered Generalist Suit (LE gear)
- Asgardian Tankard (LE gear)
- Abative Helmet (LE gear)
- Synthetic Cube (LE gear)
- Psychic Amplifier (mission gear: Season 2 Chapter 5 Mission 4)

The Tactics

* Invisible Woman uses Force Cage on the GB on every turn. That's all she does. This prevents the GB from doing anything, but you also can only attack the boss with Subtle attacks

* Pestilence Beast is there to ensure that Force Cage does not get removed, and to make sure that your DoTs will stick. Use his L6 ability every time you can, as it is Subtle and will put DoTs on the GB while he is force caged.

* Agent uses Doombringer every turn until he has ~20 stacks. This means the fight will take a while, so using a speed hack will help you out a lot. Using the above suggested items will also speed things up a lot as you can give yourself extra turns with the Asgardian Tankard, Tactician suit, and things like Abative Helmet, Psychic Amplfier and even Cosmic Cardinal will make sure that you do not run out of stamina (Doombringer costs a lot of stamina to use). Remember to also make sure IW doesn't run out of stamina, she needs to keep Force Cage up every round.

Once you hit around 20 stacks of Doom, attack the GB with the Hex Wand and watch him melt away in no time. It is a Subtle attack that will hit VERY hard when you have a lot of Doom, and it passes through Force Cage. Plus it puts all sorts of nasty DoTs on the GB - some of them can even kill him outrightly!

Q&A

Q: Why do I have to build Doom stacks... can't I just attack him with Hex Wand right away?
A: Yes and no. First of all, Hex Wand doesn't deal much damage without a lot of Doom stacks. And more importantly, Hex Wand can misfire and kill your agent! There is a chance that it will grant your agent 4 instant turns, after which he will instantly die. Without the Doom stacks, you will have to use the Hex Wand many times to kill the GB, greatly increasing the risk that it will misfire and kill you before the GB is dead. By getting 20 Doom stacks, the Hex Wand will hit very hard and you should be able to kill the GB in only 4-6 attacks, so it doesn't matter if the wand misfires - the GB will die too.

Q: I do not have Hex Wand and I don't want to spend 64 gold on it. Can I still beat the GB without it?
A: Yes you can, but it will take a lot longer. Using the same setup as above, you can still lock the GB away behind Force Cage while you build up Doom stacks on your agent, but on a 100% health GB you will need close to 100 stacks of Doom in order to 1-hit kill him with a high damage weapon. Just keep stacking Doom until you are close to 100, then let Force Cage time off and hit the GB with your agent. It should be a 1-hit kill.

Alternatively you can use the Norn Stone to much the same effect. Norn Stone increases your agents stats each time you use it (and with Snappy Service it becomes a quick action), and stacks I believe up to 100 times, allowing you to eventually 1-shot the GB.

Q: I don't have Beast's Pestilence alt suit, what do I do?
A: It is possible to substitute Beast for other heroes, but it complicates things. You can build a team that is able to survive the GB attacks while you try to keep Force Cage up, while you wait for your agent to gain Doom stacks. After a few rounds the GB will have all stats drained to 0, so he will do almost no damage and miss all his attacks, but he will still put DoTs on your team so you need healing or debuff removal. I suggest Iron Fist or even Scarlet Witch, who can help with debuffs on the GB with her L9.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2015 6:03pm
Quote Post

but still 1-hit kill was best cool hack ever I respect! smiley because it was best for low level player who has less gold n few weapons! n few hero's and your tactics is good only for 300levl goldy plyr 
but still any other way to defeat gb would be appreciable 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/21/2015 7:01pm
Quote Post

Well yeah it's hard to make good setups that work well for players with limited resources, not really much we can do about that.

My tactics do work even for free/low level players. The Hex Wand is not an absolute must-have, it's just a luxury item that will speed up the process greatly.

The core elements are Doombringer and Norn Stone. That's all you really need to do this, and both of those items are freely farmable from Season 1 missions. It will take a long time to get enough stacks to kill the boss, but that's the price you pay if you don't want to buy the Hex Wand. I personally think 64g is well worth the cost to get 100% guarantee group boss kills. This is easily the best facebook game out there, if you refuse to support the developers by buying at least a little gold, then you don't get the right to complain or ask for anything really. Great games deserve support.

But anyway.

You just need a team that can stay alive long enough for you to stack up Doom/Norn buffs to the point where your agent can 1-shot the GB. And there are plenty viable recruitable heroes out there for even new players to make such a team. Remember that after just 4 or 5 stacks of Doom, the boss will have 0 in all his stats making it almost impossible for him to damage you, so staying alive is piss easy. It's just boring and time consuming.

Invisible Woman with her Air Pressure e-iso is one of the best for this tactic because she will remove debuffs with her shield. And she's cheap in CP even with her alt included.

Dr. Strange is also viable since he can heal and shield his whole team, and he's only 23 CP iirc

Scarlet Witch is another good hero to bring for this one because of her L6 and L9, and she's only 90 CP.

Daimon Helstrom, although an expensive 200 CP hero, is also eminently good here because of his L2 and L9 (with ally aoe hack it heals and removes debuffs from whole team)

Rescue would be another great hero to bring but she's of course LE and not everybody has her.

Basically any support hero that can heal and/or remove/prevent debuffs is your friend here.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2015 6:24am
Quote Post

today the hack works without cve for the boss fight, maybe i just got lucky

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/22/2015 11:02am
Quote Post

Still having trouble to accept more than 200 daily gifts