[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 1:49pm
Quote Post

I´ve got the CVE in the fight with surtur, twice. Anybody kows if Is only the inestabiity of the fist day of the specs ops or server side?

Thanks

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 3:00pm
Quote Post

Just did 2 more and no CVE. Getting CVE though at random so I think first day bugs 

Edit - just a thought - Are you using speed hack? I noticed the CVEs all came when at 20x. Turned it to 5x for group bosses and its been fine since. 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 4:03pm
Quote Post

I can't accept  more than 150 gifts, it doesn't matter if i do it faster or slower. did they changed something??

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 4:46pm
Quote Post

The GB CVE issues seem to be identical to the PvP ones. It's random. Sometimes you can do a fight without CVE, other times you can't.

I tried doing 10 GB fights in a row without AI Disorient (but with all other hacks, including 8x speed hack and x3 Coowon), and didn't get a single CVE. So it's not server issues or bugs, it's definitely the hack. It's exactly the same that happens in pvp.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 5:41pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 02/19/2015 11:46am

The GB CVE issues seem to be identical to the PvP ones. It's random. Sometimes you can do a fight without CVE, other times you can't.

I tried doing 10 GB fights in a row without AI Disorient (but with all other hacks, including 8x speed hack and x3 Coowon), and didn't get a single CVE. So it's not server issues or bugs, it's definitely the hack. It's exactly the same that happens in pvp.

The bug is from PD,  I played with no hack active and got 2 CVE

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 6:28pm
Quote Post

without the hack i got no CVE but with it i cannot play

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 6:40pm
Quote Post

Yeah, it still seems hit and miss. I am getting CVE even without the hack on group bosses now. Got 2 with the hack about 30 mins ago. Took off the hack and still got a few.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 7:02pm
Quote Post

i tried gb 5 times and 5 times cve (opera ,all three hacks enable)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 8:24pm
Quote Post

Starting to get it all the time now.

You think this is what held up Spec Ops? PD trying to figure a way around this. Given the nature of GBs this was a game changer for silver. 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 9:34pm
Quote Post

Obviously. Even if you get CVE (or not by the group boss xml) no silver or lockbox saved on servers.

Anyone have the "1-hit Kill CT file ***Updated as of 5-25 ***" file? It can't be reached from here anymore. But maybe that's the last thing may could work.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/19/2015 11:21pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

this new group boss cve is the same as the pvp cve.
in pvp when an enemy affected with the disorientation hack attacks himself at the end of the battle it causes a cve.
when the group boss attacks himself after the 5 rounds (or however many the give us to battle) this causes a cve when the battle is finished.

word to the wise, just dont use the disorientation hack on the group boss or in pvp.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 1:31am
Quote Post

I killed 5 group followed boss using the tactics of getting reloading and let it kill yourself. I killed 3 100% and 2 with ± 70%

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 8:00am
Quote Post

any body knows which heroes needed ?

ok my bad i didnt read the post well its , Thing, Heimdall, Falcon

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 8:53am
Quote Post

Who can respawn the GB like b4 ? 50 GB per day ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/20/2015 10:00am
Quote Post

The same for me, more than ten GB fights in a row and without the disorientation hack and no CVE.
Always CVE with the hack. So it seems we cant use the disorientation in this spec ops GB.

And about the gifts, yesterday i accepted more than 400 in two times of the day. The problem is that i have to go slower and is a long time to get them (more than playing).