RE: marvel avengers alliance
Thanks, koloneldat. AOB's still in effect after latest update.
I, and many, appreciate your work.
atdt *67
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
2,716 posts
Thanks, koloneldat. AOB's still in effect after latest update.
I, and many, appreciate your work.
atdt *67
I heard someone selling CP glitch.
Yes, you are right someone is selling the glitch.
can anyone make 1 hit kill hack ??? or aob for 1 hit kill ?
I think that would be too obvious o:
1hit kill is pretty easy. But I run into a combat validation error. and I cant be bothered to look into a workaround for that
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Rumor's i've heard for awhile:
CP glitch
Spin rewards can be set on specific item i.e: gold, cp, etc...
Daily gift bypass
not quite sure about cp glitch but some people say they got it working and gives tons of cp.
hmm.. im not entirely sure if its possible to set the spin rewards but i've heard it can be done
daily gift bypass not much known for this.
overall is it possible to do any of these?
hmm as soon as the spin reward window opens, your reward is already chosen. so could be hard to change this, cuz you donnt know what 9 items are in the spin reward :q
at start on mission you know all reward . deploys and boss roulette. with charles
at start on mission you know all reward . deploys and boss roulette. with charles
This is something I get from charles apparently relate to reward roulette :
{"id":"26806ff0-214f-11e1-b424-000c295d00fe","event_type":"boss","combat_encounter_id":"ba00aa10-210e-11e1-9dce-000c295d00fe","villain_id":"968a2610-0426-11e1-8314-000c295d00fe","boss_type":"main","reveal_points":7,"
doober_reward_id":"612a2788c39c28833d45d8ce53edfea3","loot_type":"gala","reward_exists":true,"event_seed":948481084,
"building":13,"reward_choices":["c0edc1b22d684e111dd8b8551ac0c5fb","9fd252d39c8ad6a9e8bea17277b490b6","7b10ba426c1851670ff6088f90a5cd00",
"05adda70ef08f8e407d0c640b8efd6e7","1b004e272aea2d054a8895f7e7aa69b4","fa5e7520f54aa409cf537a5dbece1c2b",
"7e29118de6892d32b19e24a3903c4ce8","a307ee74425caade8ae108302d14c76b","60fd8225874129de202c5b1de35487e0"]},
I think these generated from random number generator.
yeap thats it. example
1e0646861145e780e2d29abdf026b913 = 10 gold
1b32677ab3b1179f967df4ca68b3a79d = 10 cp
c91be989cca88ebc034c7120f1fc2198= 1 gold
i try to change the values . but after restart gold and cp gone.
sorry for my englise
yeap thats it. example
1e0646861145e780e2d29abdf026b913 = 10 gold
1b32677ab3b1179f967df4ca68b3a79d = 10 cp
c91be989cca88ebc034c7120f1fc2198= 1 gold
i try to change the values . but after restart gold and cp gone.
sorry for my englise
Do you have a way preview boss reward roulette? Or is there a way to decode these numbers. 5cp each mission still sounds good to me.
yeap thats it. example
1e0646861145e780e2d29abdf026b913 = 10 gold
well for one, 1e0646861145e780e2d29abdf026b913 is a cost. As in "Elite Combat Localized Nullifier" has a cost of 1e0646861145e780e2d29abdf026b913.
I will look into this further
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Do you have a way preview boss reward roulette? Or is there a way to decode these numbers. 5cp each mission still sounds good to me
i do not have. i can olny decode the numbers, i cant find way to make it work .
is disable Ai working? because i was so stupid i bought diable ai from someone...
feel like getting riped
Do you have a way preview boss reward roulette? Or is there a way to decode these numbers. 5cp each mission still sounds good to me
i do not have. i can olny decode the numbers, i cant find way to make it work .
that has been server side for quitet some time now. deploy reward is possible I think, since you get to pick.